Leader Doojoon

Genie

Doojoon was next in line. You looked at him, with you thumb and your index finger on either side of your chin.

"Hmm… You've always been the first person to break your group into new things, haven't you? Including coming here." You slightly squinted one eye, as if you were daring him to lie.

Doojoon slightly flinched at your fierce gaze. He lowered his head, hunched his back slightly and answered your question.

"Ye-Yeah… I'm the one that breaks us into new things…"

You slightly nodded and continued. "Have you ever noticed that you're always… standing slightly more in front of your friend?"

Doojoon looked up at you and pondered about that for a moment. He wasn't sure so he looked back at his friends who were also deep in thought.

"Hyung… She's right… You are always standing in front," Yoseob said.

You snapped your fingers. "Precisely. Therefore, you'll be the leader of your group."

"HUH!? The leader?" Doojoon quickly shook his head and waved his hands in front of him.

Kikwang had his hand under his chin, in thought. "I think it'd work. Doojoon-hyung is always taking care of us."

Doojoon looked back at Kikwang with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I think Doojoon-hyung would be able to do it too. I support you!" Dongwoon said, as he did a fist pump.

Doojoon looked to Dongwoon with gratitude. He looked towards the other members, who also gave him a fist pump, as a sign of support.

You nodded and smiled in satisfaction, at the fact that the six boys are supporting each other. You began to speak again.

"Okay, now that's it's been decided that Doojoon is going to be the leader, you're going to be the one leading, obviously. This means that people's attention will be on you first. Therefore, you must be the one who's got to be perfect."

You raised an eyebrow and realised Doojoon's hunched back. You slapped it hard, causing Doojoon's back to shoot up straight. Hyunseung snickered, seeing Doojoon get hit harder than he did. You shot him a glare. "Nothing funny here. Or you'll be next."

Hyunseung's back shot up straight and saluted you. You gave a glare to the remaining four boys.

"That goes for all of you too. If I catch you hunching your back or walking with your head down here in my shop, you're going to get it. And it'll be nothing compared to what Doojoon went through just then.

The four boys looked at Doojoon and gulped.

 

You trained the rest of the boys for the whole afternoon, all the way till dark. It was a tiring session, yelling at them to remind them to not slouch, fixing their speech impairments (stuttering etc.) and getting them to walk with their chest up, chin up. You walked over to a chair, lightly hammering your back.

*Aigoo… Who knew these boys would be so much work… They're my most tiring clients yet…*

You looked at the clock ad noticed that it was already 8pm. *They should go home now. It's been 5hrs since they've been here… I'm sure they're just as tired as me.*

You got up and walked over and clapped your hands together.

"Okay guys, that's enough for today. I think it's time you guys went home. It's getting kinda late and I'm sure you've all had a tiring day."

The guys looked at you for a second before falling flat on the floor.

"AH! Who knew it was so hard just to walk…" Yoseob whined.

"I know right! I can't believe I'm learning how to walk all over again… And I'm 17!" Dongwoon whined and squirmed on the floor.

"Aish! How do you think I feel? I'm 18!" Kikwang snapped back.

You giggled at the boys bickering.

As you closed up the shop, you turned to face the boys. "Come back on Friday for your next session, alright? I'm going to go home now, bye."

You walked to opposite way but stopped when you heard someone call your name.

"~~~~-ah!" Doojoon called after you and lightly ran towards you.

You turned around. "Mmh? Doojoon? What's the matter?"

Doojoon sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Um… I should take you home. It's dark and it's dangerous for a girl to walk home by herself at night."

You gave him a polite smile. "Sure."

Doojoon looked up at you and smiled. "Let's go then."

But before you got any further, you smacked Doojoon's back, correcting his posture for the billionth time.

The five boys looked at the backs of you and Doojoon and thought, *Hyung… You're going to have a sore back tomorrow…*

------------------

Sorry for not updating ><

My chapters' are a bit long… but at least it gets the story across, right? :D

Please comment :3

<333