My Boyfriend is Yong Junhyung

Genie

 

You looked around at the boys and pressed your lip in an uncertain line. *Please don't take these boys away for what I'm about to say.*

You lifted your head and your gaze immediately landed on Junhyung. "Oppa," you weakly smiled. Junhyung's eyes widened. You nodded and looked at Junhyung with affection.

The boys' were hurt but they didn't let that show on their faces.

"See? ~~~~ is our dongsaeng's girlfriend, which makes her our dongsaeng too. Does that give us the right to protect her?" Hyunseung stepped up to Minjee and squinted his eyes dangerously at her. Minjee bit her lip and ran away, her minions following closely behind. Hyunseung exhaled a sigh a relief and looked towards you, as did everyone else. Junhyung smiled and ran over to you, hugging you and muttering to himself how lucky he was. You lightly chucked and hugged him back. Giving you one last longing look, they turned and walked away.

Junhyung rested his chin on top of your head and sighed in content, "I never thought it'd be me."

"Neither did I," you replied. "Hey, what's that meant to mean?" Junhyung pouted. "Nothing," you teased and smiled.

 

You were swinging your arms back and forth with Junhyung while you were walking through a park. You heard Junhyung hum a tune that was unfamiliar with you. "Oppa, what are you singing? Is it a new song from an idol group?" you looked up at him and asked.

Junhyung's eyes darted from left to right suspiciously, "Er… No. It was just… um… Some underground music. Yeah! Underground music…"

You raised an eyebrow at him but shook off the feeling that he was hiding anything. Your head soon bobbed along with the tune. "Oppa, what band are they from? They've got some good tunes going on," you eye-smiled.

Junhyung looked to you with anticipation. "Would you like to hear 'them' more? Like, the whole song?"

"Definitely! I would love to see them perform live!" You jumped up and down and clapped your hands together like a little kid. "Oppa~ Take me~" You pleaded with your bambi eyes and swung his arm back and forth.

Junhyung chuckled and nodded. "Sure. Um… meet me here, tomorrow. 8 o'clock. And I'll take you to them, 'kay?"

You jumped up and down excitedly, "YAY! Oppa's the best!" You beamed and hugged Junhyung's arm tightly. *I hope she likes my song as much as she said she did.* Junhyung grinned.

Promptly, at 8 o'clock, you were at the park in casual clothes, waiting for Junhyung. You lightly kicked the dirt and waited for him. *Where is he…*

Then, you saw a black figure running towards you and you knew for sure that it was Junhyung. "Oppa!" You waved him over.

He ran over to you, all huffed out and rested his palm on his knees. "S-sorry I was l-late," Junhyung said in between puffs.

You patted his back lightly and smiled, "You didn't have to run so hard for me, you know." Junhyung straightened his back and looked into your eyes. "But it's you babe." You looked down slightly and blushed.

"So oppa, where're you taking me?" you asked. Junhyung stretched his arms out, "Right here." You titled your head. "Huh? I thought you were taking me to see the band that we were talking about yesterday."

Junhyung shook his head and chuckled. "What if I told you that that band was actually… me" Junhyung flashed you a shy smile.

"Oppa! You're in a band!? Why is this my first time hearing this!?" you exclaimed. "No, no, no~ I'm not actually IN a band. I just… wrote the song that I was humming yesterday. Actually. I wrote that song for you," Junhyung rubbed the back of his neck and blushed slightly in the dim light.

"You can write songs!?" You exclaimed. Junhyung nodded and chuckled at your cute reaction.

"I wrote parts for the other B2ST members as well but, I only wanted to show you my part," Junhyung walked and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Wanna hear it?"

"Do I? Of course I do!" You squealed.

"Okay." Junhyung cleared his throat and started his rap, standing at a slight distance from you.

More than Better than There is nothing like this
I admit it, you are the prettiest
Yes There are a lot of popular words because of you
for example (bbuing bbuing) Like this
When I have such a beauty like you next to me
How am I supposed to sleep in this worry
Like a Doctor you cure me
I stop crying as soon as your hand touches me

You were blushing the whole way. Knowing that the lyrics were for you made it even more heartfelt. When Junhyung finished his rap, you quickly ran over to you and held you by the arms. "How was it? What'd you think?"

"Oppa… I'm not… THAT pretty…" You blushed and looked down. Junhyung's expression softened and it was replaced with affection. "But you are in my eyes," he said.

You looked up at Junhyung and shyly pecked him on the lips. "Thanks oppa," you hugged his around the waist and snuggled into his chest. Junhyung was slightly taken back by your sudden action but he hugged you back with just as much love and kissed the top of your head.

"I love you too."

---------------------

Junhyung's song 'Freeze' ^^

I just thought that it would be perfect to put in there :DD