My Boyfriend is Yoon Doojoon

Genie

 

"My boyfriend is…." Your expression softened as you laid eyes on Doojoon. "My boyfriend is Doojoon-oppa."

Doojoon's heart melted and he would've hugged you right there and then but he had to deal with Minjee first.

"I told you. Now, does that give me and my best friends, who see her as a dongsaeng the right to protect her? Huh?" Doojoon slightly yelled at Minjee.

Minjee was taken back by the sudden confession and had hurt in her eyes. She bit her lips and ran away, crying in her palms.

The boys of B2ST had hurt in their eyes by they accepted it as your decision and respected it.

"Oppa…" You looked up to Doojoon with teary eyes. The word 'Oppa' had never sounded so sweet. Doojoon bent down and kissed your forehead gently, "Baby, are you okay?"

You nodded and hugged Doojoon around the waist, resting your head onto his broad shoulders. The boys of B2ST walked gently towards you an patted your head.

"I hope you're okay… Minjee… really has some problems with her…" Kikwang said, as he looked into the direction of where Minjee went.

You shook your head and looked towards Kikwang, "It's okay, Kikwang. I can understand why she would go so far for your guys. I mean… You're all pretty amazing," you smiled weakly. They all smiled and hugged you.

"Come on, I'll take you home now, okay?" Doojoon tenderly asked you and you nodded. "It's only right for a boyfriend to take her girlfriend home, right?" Doojoon chuckled and draped his hand lightly around your waist. You smiled and gave Doojoon a little peck on the cheek. "Of course," you smiled brightly.

"Okay guy, we're going. Bye!" Doojoon beamed back and waved along with you. B2ST waved and watched the happy couple's figure.

*I guess… Doojoon-hyung got to ~~~~'s heart first…* They all thought. They sighed and walked home.

 

A few weeks later, you and Doojoon grew even closer as a couple and you were the favourite campus couple.

To protect Doojoon's image and avoid what happened last time with Minjee, you upgraded your image to being slightly more 'Genie'-like at school. Boys were falling for you and you even had a little fan club going on.

"Haha, looks like my ~~~~ is pretty popular nowadays too," Doojoon tapped your nose and you scrunched your nose lovingly.

"Well, I see you've got competition then," you winked at Doojoon. Doojoon's face fell. "I thought you were going to tell me that you loved me and only me," Doojoon stared at you in despair. You laughed, "Well~ That might change one day… You never know~" You teased. "Okay, that's it." Doojoon smirked before charging at you. He started tickling you and you were trying to squirm your way out of his grasp.

"O-oppa! S-stop!" You were trying to say more but you were laughing so hard, you could hardly catch your breath.

"Hey, hey. Displaying affection so early in the morning? You've got to be more considerate of the single men here," Junhyung chuckled, walking up to you and Doojoon with his hands in his pockets.

"J-Junhyung-ah! H-help!" You cried and you continued laughing. Junhyung shook his head and grabbed you by the waist and lifted you up and away from Doojoon.

"~~~~, have you lost weight? You seem lighter and you waist seems smaller," Junhyung raised an eyebrow at you.

You blushed, "Junhyung-ah, how did you know?" Junhyung smirked and winked at you, "I have my ways."

"Yah! No ing on my girlfriend!" Doojoon ran over and frowned at Junhyung, hugging you from behind.

"Psht, I have better things in life to do than that," Junhyung laughed. "Hey ~~~~!" You heard Yoseob's bright voice and hopped over to Yoseob, giving him a big hug.

"Oppa!" You hugged him around the neck and he hugged you back. "Hey, how're you? You're still looking as pretty as ever," he smiled. You beamed back, showing your slight eye smile, "You're looking as handsome as ever too, oppa!"

"Hey… I'm gonna get jealous is you call Yoseob 'Oppa'…" Doojoon grumbled. "But he was the first person that I've ever called 'Oppa'! So I'm going to keep calling him that, hmph!" You stuck your tongue out at Doojoon and chuckled.

The rest of B2ST caught up and said hi. You gave them all a hug before bouncing back into Doojoon's arms.

"Oppa, let's go eat meat. Okay, okay?" You looked up and used all your aegyo you could muster. You knew Doojoon couldn't say 'No' so he just chuckled and nodded.

"Yay! Let's go everyone! Doojoon's paying!" You shouted as you and the rest of B2ST sprinted towards the meat place, leaving Doojoon behind.

Doojoon's eyes widened and ran after you guys. "Yah! I said we would go eat meat but I didn't say I was paying! YAH!"

------------

Hey~~ ^^ So this is one of the possible endings for 'Genie' ^^ I decided to post them up one-by-one now :L

The endings go in chronological order by age so:

Ch 41 -Doojoon

Ch 42 - Hyunseung

Ch 43 - Junhyung

Ch 44 - Yoseob

Ch 45 - Kikwang

Ch 46 - Dongwoon