A 'Thank You' Performance

Genie

At Lotte World, you guys went on every ride that would kill someone with high blood pressure. The boys had jelly legs by the time you dragged them to go on the rollercoaster, for the fifth time.

"Let's go again!" you said, as you jumped to queue for the ride again. The boys' eyes widened and looked towards each other in horror.

"NO!" They all yelled in unison. You looked at them and pouted. "Fine…"

The boys heaved a sigh of relief.

"Then let's go get ice cream," you beamed and skipped to the ice cream shop. The boys looked at the happy figure of you marvelling at all the ice cream flavours.

"~~~~ is so cute. I wonder why she stresses herself so much to do this job…" Yoseob said.

"Maybe there's more to her than just that proud 'Genie' personality she has. She looks a lot better when she's happy…" Junhyung said, as he leaned against the wall.

"HYUNG! You never take interest in girls…" Dongwoon said, as he took a side-glance at Junhyung. Junhyung's cheeks blushed red and quickly turned around. "Let's go and see what's she's up to."

Junhyung powered walked to where you were and pretended to be looking at the ice cream flavours too.

"Haha, Junhyung-hyung is embarrassed!" Kikwang pointed at Junhyung and laughed. The rest of the group laughed along and joined you.

 

After deciding on buying Cookies & Cream and Vanilla Choc Chip, the 2 scoops of ice cream was sat deliciously on top of a cone.

"Wah!!" You excitedly looked at your ice cream before taking a big bite, getting a it of ice cream on your nose.

"~~~~-ah. You've got some ice-cream on your nose. Here, I'll get it off for you." Yoseob leaned in and wiped your nose with a tissue. You backed up slightly and stared at his face, through his big glasses.

*Why haven't I noticed this? He's… Not bad looking. Not bad looking at all.*

Yoseob finished wiping your nose and pulled back, seeing you in a daze.

"~~~~? ~~~~-ah? Are you okay?" Yoseob tilted his head and lightly shook your shoulder.

"Huh? OH! Yeah… I'm fine," you weakly smiled, just barely back to your senses from seeing Yoseob's face up close.

Yoseob cutely smiled at you and walked back to the boys, who were standing in a line.

"~~~~-ah. We have something prepared for you," Hyunseung smiled.

You tilted your head in curiosity. "Are you ready?" Kikwang said. You furrowed your eyebrows in curiosity. "What is it?"

They all smiled mischievously and started singing. They all harmonised and started singing 'Lights Go On Again'.

"Yes sir lights go on again

Keep on and on and on

on and on and on

I was having trouble in the long and dark

In the one place where a streak of light shines

In order to reach that place

Now my time is here

Taking an easy breath

I will stand proud in front of you all

No matter how difficult it gets as I fall from being tired

The light that shines on me again

Even though I want to give up and run away

It shines towards me even brighter

If the lights go on again and shines over me again

I will raise myself again

Lights go on again

Lights go on again"

Their voices harmonised perfectly, sweeping you to another world. A world where the spotlight only shone on them. You were in awe. Never had you thought that the six boys in standing in front of you would have such immense talent like that.

By the time they had finished singing, you were in a daze. The boys looked at you with a worried expression. They looked towards each other.

"Did she not like our song?" Dongwoon said, worriedly.

"Crap. We wrote the song, composed it, harmonised and she gives us THAT reaction?" Junhyung scoffed and looked away.

"Mmh… Maybe she's just shocked I mean… I don't think anyone knows about us singing. Um… ~~~~?" Kikwang went up to you and gently shook your shoulders. You snapped out of the daze and but you were in shock again from how close Kikwang's face was to yours.

*Why is everyone coming up so close to my face today!?* You then looked into his eyes. *Wah… He has pretty eyes…*

You cleared your throat and composed yourself again. "How… did you guys know how to do that? It was amazing! I've never heard songs as good as that!" You smiled brightly and clapped.

The boys beamed brightly at you. "Yay, she liked it!" Dongwoon exclaimed.

Dongwoon and Hyunseung went up and hugged you. You three smiled brightly at each other. Junhyung smirked. *So she DID like it. I'm glad.*

But since the boys were singing in front of the ice cream shop, a crowd gathered around the seven of you. You looked around with fright. You hated being in the centre of attention, it scared you, having so many pairs of eyes on you. You froze and was slightly shaking. Junhyung noticed your sudden change and went over to you, reached his arm around you and brought you out of the crowd.

"Hyung! Junhyung-hyung! Where are you going!?" Dongwoon called after you and Junhyung and got the rest of the boys to follow.

Junhyung found you a nearby bench and sat you down.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Junhyung gently asked, as he soothingly rubbed both your arms.

You were still shaking managed to nod your head. "Good…" Junhyung whispered, as he rested his head on yours.

Seeing the boys catch up, Junhyung turned to them and said, "Let's get her home. I think she's had enough excitement for one day."

The boys nodded their head s and they all walked you home.

--------------

Did you guys like the chapter?  :)

<3