My Boyfriend is Son Dongwoon

Genie

 

You saw the hopes in the boys' eyes and guilt ran through you. *I didn't want to hurt you all this way… But this is the only way out of this situation… and the only way that you'll all know my heart.*

Your gaze fell on the maknae, Dongwoon, and softened.

"My maknae oppa… My love," you softly said.

Dongwoon's eyes widened as he pointed to himself. 'Me?' He mouthed. Your lips cracked into a smile and nodded. 'Yes, you.' You mouthed back.

Dongwoon's eyes lit up in delight while the others' dimmed. He ran towards you and hugged you tightly, causing you to wince a little from the bruises Minjee and her minions gave you. "Ah, sorry." Dongwoon quickly apologised, his eyes filled with worry.

But that soon changed when he remembered why you were like this. Minjee. His eyes turned hard and he stormed towards Minjee, fighting the urge to just grab her by the collar and throw her to the ground.

"Look here Minjee, what my group and I do with my girlfriend is none of your business so you should get you nose out of my business before you lose it, you hear?" Dongwoon said with gritted teeth.

Minjee's eyes were filled with shock. She's never seen Dongwoo like this. Tears welled up in her eyes and she ran off, burying her face in her palms, with her minions running after her. Dongwoon glared at her disappearing figure before taking in deep breaths and walked over to you.

He opened his arms and you stumbled into them. "Oppa… I was so scared…" You sniffed. Dongwoon's heart wrenched at your words. "It's okay… I'm here now. Nobody will ever hurt you again," Dongwoon comforted.

 

Whether it'd be studying sessions, a excursion or just walking to and from school, Dongwoon would always be your side. That’s just how much he loved you.

"~~~~-ah, what would you like to eat… let's say… tomorrow night?" Dongwoon asked. "Why would you be asking what I would like to eat tomorrow, today?" You lightly chuckled. Dongwoon's face was a light pink and he started shuffling his feet.

"J-just tell me what you wanna eat tomorrow," Dongwoon stuttered.  "Ah~ Oppa is stuttering~ How cute~ Um… I want to eat… fettuccini…" You tapped your thin thoughtfully. Dongwoon's eyes bulged. *Fettuccini!? That's the thing I'm worst at making! But for ~~~~… I guess I'll have to try…* Dongwoon sighed and interlaced his fingers, walking you home.

"Bye bye!" You waved, as you quickly gave him a peck the lips and ran inside. A satisfied smiled was plastered onto Dongwoon's face. *She's so cute.*

On the way home, Dongwoon was racking his brain on how to do make good fettuccini. *I guess I'll have to do some extensive research and make some trial runs tonight then. Hm…*

It was a  disaster. Pasta was everywhere, cream was smeared over the kitchen top, the kitchen looked like a complete mess. But even so, Dongwoon persevered till the very end, till he was able to make the perfect fettuccini, just for you.

"Oppa! Let's come over to my place to have fettuccini today!" You cried. Dongwoon gulped. *But I only did a trial run at my place so I can only make it there! What if I disappoint her!* Before Dongwoon could object, you were already at your house.

"Come on, come on in," you excitedly invited. You excitedly ran in through the doors and sat down at the dining table.

Dongwoon looked around uncertainly. Dongwoon went into your kitchen. He's been into your house quite a few times so he has a basic idea where everything was. But all hell broke loose when Dongwoon started cooking. Pots were boiling, pasta was spilled over the floor and cream and cheese was just splattered all over the place. Dongwoon was trying to clean up the mess when you walked into the kitchen.

"Oppa, what's taking so-" Before you could finish your sentence, your eyes bulged. *Is this my kitchen!?* You thought. Dongwoon looked at your expression and knew you would be scolding him for messing everything up. But instead, you laughed.

"Oppa! How'd you manage to make such a mess? Daebak!" You held onto your stomach and laughed. Dongwoon slowly got up and pouted. "I'm sorry ~~~~-ah… The truth is, fettuccini is the thing that I'm worst at… Why couldn't you just have said Bulgogi or something…"

Your laughing stopped and your eyes softened. You walked closer and placed a hand on Dongwoon's cheeks. "You should've told me. Bulgogi was definitely second on my list of things to eat," you lightly chuckled.

"But I didn't want to disappoint you…" Dongwoon trailed off and looked down. "You didn't. You certainly impressed me by how well you can mess up my kitchen," you giggled.

"Yeah , sorry about that…." Dongwoon looked down slightly.

You smiled and kissed Dongwoon, wrapping your arms around his neck, while he kissed back and s his arms around your waist.

When you two broke away, in need of oxygen, you leaned on each other's forehead. "You've got cream on your nose," you chuckled.

Dongwoon smiled, and made his nose touch yours. "And now, you do too." You chuckled. Before another word was said, Dongwoon kissed you again. But this time, with so much passion and love that you thought was impossible.

"I love you, Jung ~~~~. From day one," Dongwoon murmured into the kiss. "Me too," you smiled back. And the kiss wasn't broke for a very long time.

------------------

Okay, that's it guys~ ^^ The last ending of 'Genie'!

I hoped you guys enjoyed it and please check out my other fics if you haven't ^^ I am currently starting on an L.Joe and Chunji fic called 'Star on that Night'. Even though they're no chapters up yet, I'll be sure to update soon. ^^

Thank you all for the love and support you've given me! I hope to see you all soon in my other fics!~ Bye~~ Until next time~~ <3