Upset

Genie

 

"Hyung… I think ~~~~'s mad at us… She hasn't contacted us in days and she won't pick up the phone…" Dongwoon pouted, as he squatted on the ground, looking at your contact number.

"Yeah, I think she is too," Doojoon nodded in agreement. "Well, can you blame her? I mean, every time she tried getting close to us, stupid fan girls get in the way. Man… they're just so annoying…" Junhyung ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Let's go visit her then. And apologise," Yoseob piped up and started walking towards the door, "Anyone coming?" "OF COURSE!" Everyone jumped out of their seats and ran to join Yoseob.

 

At your shop, you were dealing with a female client. "Yes, and have you experienced any extra bullying because of the changes we have made to you?"

"No. People are actually treating me a lot more nicer than before. Thank you very much, Genie. I bet you're as pretty as any of those celebrities on TV. You have the ability to change such a normal me to become someone that people are starting to notice. Thank you so much." The girl bowed to your silhouette behind the curtain.

You held your hand out, "No need. It is my job, and it's not like I'm doing this for free." Your thoughts shot to the boys. *Speaking of free service… They seem to be the people I've changed the best… But… I just wish that they still had time for me…*

You shook that thought out of your head and continued dealing with your client. "I'll see you next week then. Thank you. Please leave the fee at the counter as you go," you slowly said, your voice kept low and alluring. As you saw the girl your fee on the counter and away from your shop, you peeped behind your curtain to see if anyone was there. Once you were sure the coast was clear, you came out from behind the curtain and skipped out like a little girl in a gypsy costume, running towards her precious money.

"Yay~ I have money to eat a decent meal now! Ah~ So happy~" You were jumping around when you saw a group of people approaching your shop. *Crap!* Scared out of your wits that your cover would be blown, you quickly ran and dived behind your curtain, so that only your silhouette was seen.

"And to what do I owe the pleasure to, to have you boys here?" You said in your 'Genie' tone of voice.

"~~~~? It's us…" Hyunseung poked his head behind the curtain and scared you.

"Yah! You're not meant to be lifting the curtain!" You looked behind the boys and raised an eyebrow, "What, no fan girls this time? No wonder it was so quiet that I didn't recognise you were coming." You 'Hmph'-ed and crossed your arms, walking away.

"No, wait. ~~~~-ah! We're all really sorry that we weren't able to spend time with you. It's just that…" Yoseob looked down, he didn't know what else to say.

"What, no excuses? Didn't think so," you snapped. Yoseob looked up at you with hurt in his eyes. You've never snapped at him before. You realised what you did and softened, but quickly recomposed yourself. "Well, you can go now. I don't need the ruckus that follows you to come in here. This is the only place I can get peace and quiet, so if you don't mind," you pinched the bridge of your nose and waved them away.

Dongwoon pouted to Doojoon, "What are we going to do… ~~~~ practically hates us now…" Dongwoon pouted and looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"Don't worry Dongwoon-ah. We'll just do what we couldn't do with her for the past few days, no matter what. Even if those stupid fan girls get in the way," Kikwang reassured, "Don't worry. ~~~~ won't stay mad at us forever. We're deeper than that." *At least, to me she is,* Kikwang looked at your leaving figure. *We'll make it up to you, I promise.*

-------------------

They're going to try and make it up to you ~~