Baking with Doojoon

Genie

 

"~~~~-ah, can you come over to my house today? I need you to help me with something," Doojoon asked over the phone.

"Um… Sure. Text me your address and I'll be there. 'Kay, bye." You hung up and a text came, with the address of Doojoon's address and possible ways to get there. A smile spread across your face. *So caring. Even telling me how to get there.*

In 45 minutes, you reached Doojoon's house. You rang the doorbell and Doojoon instantly opened the door for you.

"~~~~-ah, it's nice of you to make it here so quick. Come in," Doojoon opened the wide and you walked in.

"Are your parents home?" You quietly asked. Doojoon chuckled at you speaking quietly all of a sudden and whispered back, "No, they're out."

You shaped 'Oh~' with your lips and walked into Doojoon's living room. "So, what am I here for?"

Doojoon smiled and walked over to the kitchen, "One, help me decide a present for my mum. And two, help me bake her a cake. Since it's her birthday," Doojoon smiled at you.

"You called me over for that? Mmh… Okay… But just as a pre-warning… I can't bake so… If I wreck your mum's cake, it's not my fault, 'kay?"

Doojoon chuckled, "Okay. I'm going to be the one doing the baking. You can help me with mixing the ingredients."

"Okay! I can do that!" You beamed. You happily skipped over next to Doojoon who had a pink lacy apron on. You raised an eyebrow and gave him the 'Are-You-Serious' look.

He self-consciously looked down and his were tinted a slight pink. "W-what!? It's-It's my mum's… Go get the eggs from the fridge," Doojoon gently pushed you over in the direction of the fridge out of embarrassment.

"Haha, okay, okay. You opened the fridge and grabbed the carton of eggs. "How many do you need?" You asked, picking up an egg from the carton and looking at it.

"Um… six?" Doojoon answered, while he went over to the fridge to get milk and butter. "Okay," you replied, picking out six eggs and placing them in a big glass mixing bowl.

"So, what kind of things does your mum like?" You asked. "Um… Floral stuff? She's a very girl mum, haha. Kinda like the one from 'Playful Kiss'," Doojoon laughed at the thought of his mum bouncing around the house happily.

"You have such a cute mum!" You laughed. You thought back to the drama and thought of something to get for Doojoon's mum.

"Mmh… How about perfume?" You suggested. "Yeah! My mum's been telling me that she's almost finished using her perfume! You're so smart, ~~~~!" Doojoon scrunched up his nose affectionately and ruffled your hair with flour-covered hands.

"Yah! You've got flour in my hair now! Aish!" You frowned and tried to get the flour out of your hair but instead, you just grabbed a handful of flour and rubbed it all over Doojoon's hair.

"BWHAHAHAHA! Got you back!!" You pointed a finger and Doojoon, who just stood there, trying to take that in. In a flash, Doojoon smirked and grabbed a handful of flour and rubbed it all over your face.

"Hahaha! Geisha!!" Doojoon held onto his stomach, aching from laughter. You scrunched your nose and grabbed an egg this time.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, Yoon Doojoon… AHHH!!" You yelled, as you cracked an egg on Doojoon's head and watched as the yolk and egg white spread all over his hair.

You tried to muffled your giggles. "Better run away now… Because I get you!" Doojoon suddenly straightened up and ran after you.

You squealed and ran around the living room, leaving flour wherever you stepped. "Stop running! I'm going to get you!" Doojoon called after you, as you ran back into the kitchen.

"Kyahh!" You squealed, as you slipped on a bit of egg white from Doojoon's hair. Doojoon's eyes widened as he quickly stepped forward and caught you.

"Ow…" You rubbed your nose as you lifted yourself off the floor. "Yeah… That hurt…" Doojoon rubbed his chest, the place where your nose hit. Your eyes widened at the minute distance between you and Doojoon as you hovered over him.

Your cheeks started burning and you gulped. Doojoon's heart started pounding in his chest. He took a deep breath in, observing your flour covered face. *She's just so… beautiful…*

Doojoon smiled as curled a piece of hair behind your ear. Your eyes quickly darted away from Doojoon's gaze. Doojoon leaned in and…

------------

And? :L

To make up for the short chapter yesterday, I decided to finally make a cutie pie moment for you & Doojoon ^^

Likey? :3