PTA

Forced

A/n: Sorry this took so long, I was trying to finish up my other MyungGyu fic to give way to other stories i needed to write (plus i wrote a couple of s that required too many brain cells.) anyway, on with the update ^^

 

----

 

Myungsoo fiddled with the piece of paper he had in his hands. He wasn’t so sure what to do with it until the older looked from his book and looked at the younger with questioning gaze.

 

“You want something?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo handed him the paper and Sunggyu read through it. “I am not your guardian, you should ask your parents to attend the PTA.” Sunggyu replied and Myungsoo took a deep breath.

 

“My father is still recovering and mom needs to be by his side, no one can attend for me.” Myungsoo said then bit his lip. “I guess I can just tell my teacher that.” Myungsoo said then bowed before leaving the living room.

 

Sunggyu looked at the paper again before folding it and slipping it on the last page of his book.

 

---

 

“Who will attend the PTA?” Taemin asked as he stretched for practice.

 

“No one.” Myungsoo replied as he adjusted the filters.

 

Taemin sighed as he continued to stretch and did not push the conversation any further. The twins joined them after a few minutes and that was myungsoo’s cue to get ready for the coming event.

 

The auditorium was slowly filling up as the scheduled event time grew nearer. He took a shot of the parents sitting on the front row then the teachers who were greeting them. He took pictures of anything that interested him and was utterly surprised as he saw a familiar looking person enter the venue.

 

“Sunggyu-nim” the name slipped his tongue and the elder looked at him briefly before settling himself nest to his parents. He felt pain in his ribs and saw a smirking Sungjong.

 

“What did you do to make him come?” Sungjong asked and Myungsoo told him about his parents’ condition.

 

“I told him that he’s not required to attend.” Myungsoo said and Sungyeol smiled at him.

 

“The conscience card, great work.” Sungyeol said and Myungsoo glared at him.

 

---

 

The program started with the opening remarks and few presentation of the student’s achievements for the past school year. There were special presentations along the program and Myungsoo made sure to take very good pictures.

 

Taemin took the stage on one of the special numbers and Myungsoo took too many pictures of him. Even the Lee twins had enormous number of shots as they made spectacular performances.

 

But what surprised Myungsoo was when he browsed through his shots, he noticed a good amount of pictures he took of Sunggyu. That was unusual because he never realized that he was taking so much pictures of the older.

 

“Let’s have dinner at our house.” Mrs. Kim invited Myungsoo who bit his lip and looked at Sunggyu who was typing on his phone.

 

“I’d rather not ma’am, I’ll be leaving first.” Myungsoo bowed and left the auditorium.

 

Mrs. Kim approached his son who looked at her with confused eyes. “Invite him for dinner Sunggyu.” She said and Sunggyu let out a frustrated sigh. He then walked towards Myungsoo and told him that they’ll have dinner at their house.

 

“Just go and save me from my mother’s rant. I don’t have the energy to shout at them at the moment.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo nodded.

 

---

 

“Is Sunggyu treating you well Myungsoo?” Mrs. Kim asked and Myungsoo nodded. “I’m glad he’s not being a total idiot and psycho.” She added and Sunggyu glared at him.

 

“You practically forced him into my house, you’re lucky I didn’t threw him out.” Sunggyu retorted and Myungsoo took a nervous bite of his chicken.

 

Myungsoo wanted to disappear but he really didn’t know how to excuse himself without being rude.

 

“I’m just looking out for you Sunggyu.” His mother said and Sunggyu sighed.

 

‘If you really are, you shouldn’t force me with anyone you’ll find interesting just for the sake of it.” Sunggyu said, slamming his cutlery down on the table and left.

 

“You coming?” Sunggyu asked Myungsoo who nodded. He placed the cutlery down and bowed to the family before following Sunggyu to his car.

 

“Don’t even speak.” Sunggyu said as he started the engine. Myungsoo bit his lip and focused his attention towards the front and just kept silent.

 

They reached the apartment and Sunggyu slammed the door of his room. Myungsoo entered his room and changed before deciding to cook something since his dinner consisted of three bites of chicken.

 

He fixed some bibimbap and was just about to eat when the figure of the older appeared before him. Myungsoo smiled and handed him a spoon and pushed the bowl towards the elder who gladly took it. Myungsoo watched him eat with vigor and found himself smiling at the cute sight in front of him.

 

“Grab a spoon and eat.” Sunggyu said as he paused and looked at Myungsoo, The younger nodded and took a spoon and took a bite of the bibimbap. They shared the bowl in silence but a silence they were comfortable with.

 

“Thank you.” Myungsoo suddenly said and Sunggyu looked at him. “For attending the PTA and for not throwing me out.” Myungsoo said as he bit his lip, a habit he’s been doing quite often now. “I could leave anytime if you want to, I don’t really want to be a burden.” Myungsoo continued and Sunggyu did not respond.

 

THe silence took over them again until the bibimbap was finished.

 

“If I throw you out, i wouldn’t hear the end of it. To keep the peace in our lives, let’s just stay with the status quo.” Sunggyu said and left the younger.

 

“Thank you.” Myungsoo said then took hte dishes to the sink and washed it.

 

---

 

A/n: Sorry for the boring update. T.T I’ll introduce more characters in the next chapter.