hold on

Forced
 

a/n: you really can’t stand the angst huh? But there will be more angst because I am actually evil that way~ so uhm bear with it for a while longer.

 

 

----

 

Sunggyu lost track of the days he was in the hospital until Christine visited him and informed him that his 2 week leave had been chaotic for the company. She did however flash him a bright smile, informing him that in his absence, his good friends Jinki and Henry had did what they could and Heechul stepped in to manage the company. Sunggyu nodded and held Christine’s hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

 

What will I do without you guys?” Sunggyu asked and Christine placed her free hand on top of Sunggyu’s hand and smiled.

 

We won’t leave you oppa, if I wanted to I had done it a long time ago.” She chuckled and Sunggyu nodded then sighed.

 

If Henry doesn’t propose to you sooner, I’m going to beat the crap out of him.” Sunggyu remarked and Christine chuckled.

 

It’s not yet the perfect time oppa.” She said and the two fell silent, comfortable one at the very least. Christine then went on to update him on the happenings outside the four walls of his hospital room and soon bid farewell to return to her post. Sunggyu beamed a grateful smile at her.

 

Sunggyu then returned to thinking deeply, of what if’s and what not’s, of what could possible happen and what exactly happened to make him end up in such a pitiful state. He sighed loudly as he tear up by just remembering Myungsoo’s smiling face, reminiscent of a playful kitten.

 

Myungsoo.” the name slipped from his mouth as he tried not to cry again, how can a name pierce his heart and make him bleed. “I miss you so much.” He uttered as he let his tears fell for the nth time since he got hospitalized.

 

---

 

He looked through the slightly parted blinds, gaze not leaving the sunbae who had been the contents of his mind and heart. He never really understood why Sunggyu was this helpless, he was someone who had a strong facade in whatever circumstances. Heis piercing stare were never seen by the man he loves, yet he can't bring himself to enter the door and hug the fragile sunbae because he know that once he step inside, he won't ever leave his side.

 

He held an envelope on his hand, gently and securely as he watched the older sigh for the nth time, he lost track on the 5th sigh the older released. He never knew his resistance though, because he seemed to have been standing for a very long time.

 

Excuse me.” Minah asked, effectively bringing Myungsoo out of his deep thinking. “are you a visitor?” She asked and Myungsoo nodded once. “Please come in, it would be pleasant for Sunggyu-ssi to have friends over.” the nurse urged but Myungsoo shook his head.

 

I have to go now, uhm but can you hand this to him?” Myungsoo handed a white envelope which the nurse took and then beamed the boy a smile.

 

I will.” She replied and entered the room.

 

Myungsoo took one final glance at his hamster sunbae and then walked away from the said room.

 

Sunggyu-ssi, here.” Minah uttered as she handed the envelope to the patient.

 

Sunggyu took the envelope in his hands and opened it gingerly. He took the contents out and his eyes widened instantly. He looked at the photograph, of him while he was thinking deeply and almost in tears. It was taken very recently since it hasn't been that long since he was confined at the hospital. He flipped the photograph and his tears fell almost instantaneously.

 

Sunggyu-nim, you look so fragile like a baby.

Please be strong.

Myungsoo.

 

He instantly bolted out of bed, past Minah who was checking his charts, and effectively ripping the IV on his hand. He ran to the corrider but he found the place empty. He fell on his knees as he placed the photograph on his chest, tears clouding his tired eyes.

 

'Myungsoo!” He shouted but no one answered. “Please Myungsoo, come back to me.” He shouted once more, hoping that his nekko would answer back and hold him. 'please.: The last word came as a whisper as Minah helped him up to stand, checking the hand that was bleeding due to the forceful removal of the IV needle.

 

Please Sunggyu-ssi, come inside.” Minah uttered, but Sunggyu resisted.

 

Myungsoo!” He started to shout again, pain growing in his heart as he tried to search for the black cat. “Myungsoo please!” He started to walk forward while Minah tried to stop him. “Myungsoo please come back.” He shouted, his voice cracking at the end as his tears overwhelmed him.

 

Sunggyu-ssi, please calm down, i will ask the guards to search for him.” Minah persuaded him. “we will find him.” Minah uttered with conviction as she helping the patient back to his bed and alerting the nurses' station for another IV procedure.

 

Don't look for him.” Sunggyu said as he lie on the bed. “I want him to come back on his own.” He stated and Minah nodded and beamed him a small smile.

 

You love him so much, I wish I could have let him in.” Minah uttered, regretful at the lost chance she should have given the two.

 

It's okay, i guess we are not yet ready to meet again.” Sunggyu uttered as he held the photograph near his heart as he tried to be hopeful, maybe Myungsoo will return to him if he saw him stronger. As he closed his eyes to succumb to the weight of his heart, he missed the tearful stare from the man outside his room.

 

I want to sunbae.” Myungsoo muttered to himself. “I really want to.” He repeated then left before he breakdown like Sunggyu.

 

----

A/n: I can't really skip the angst part, i am sorry if you've wanted Myunggyu to be back together so quickly. Please bear with it for a while, i just have one more angsty chapter before their reunion~