let's jam!

Forced

a/n: It’s been a few days since the last update and I am sure you liked the dance session so here I am going to write about another musically inclined chapter featuring a few Super Junior members. And if you are wondering when Woohyun will appear… it’ll be soon.

And one more thing, the series would be around 30 chapters with 1 rated chapter but that won’t be too detailed bec a isn’ t really necessary in my opinion.

Expect angst in this series but I’ll end it happily ~

----

Another Saturday and Myungsoo found himself inside Sunggyu’s office. He was looking into folders as Sunggyu asked him to sort out the reports given to him by departments as he sent Christine on a rampage to get the monthly reports. Myungsoo diligently did the sorting: Financials, proposals, performance tracking and other stuff that doesn’t make sense to him.

Half way through the day, just after lunch, Sunggyu stood from his chair and reckoned for Myungsoo to follow him. They rode the elevator and stopped on the 4th floor.

“Henry!!!” Sunggyu shouted and Christine greeted her boss.

‘He’s on the third to finish an urgent composition requirement.” She informed Sunggyu who nodded then took the elevator down to the third floor. He walked passed the desks and studios and opened a door that lead to Henry’s private studio.

“Henry!” HE whined and the director spared him a glance. “I am bored!” Sunggyu announced and Henry chuckled at how Sunggyu was behaving.

“Wanna jam?” Henry inquired and Sunggyu nodded, sitting on the couch inside the studio and waited for Henry to join him.

“Sit here Nekko!” Sunggyu patted the space next to him and Myungsoo willingly sat in silence.

Henry left for a while and when he returned, Jinki and Jongwoon was trailing behind him.

“Hi Myungsoo, you already know Jongwoon hyung right?” Jinki said and Myungsoo nodded.

“Call up your boy and tell him to get some chicken and drinks I am hungry!!!” Sunggyu whined more and Jinki glared at him.

“Jonghyun isn’t a delivery boy sheesh.” He said but dialed up Jonghyun’s number.

“And tell him to bring Kuro.” He said and everyone eyed him suspiciously.

‘Myungsoo’s favorite guitar?” Jongwoon asked and Sunggyu nodded.

“I’ll buy it.” He said and Myungsoo shook his head.

‘Don’t sunbae.” He said and Sunggyu nodded.

‘okay, if you insist, just borrowing, a lease?” He asked and Jinki chuckled as Jonghyun picked up.

“I’ll ask Christine to take care of the drinks.” Henry said as he patted Jinki’s shoulder and the younger muttered his thanks.

30 minutes later, the studio was filled with food, alcohol and music. Henry had invited everyone for some acoustic session and Myungsoo was more than willing to participate. They did a couple o songs and Jongwoon and Jonghyun did a marvelous duet.

“Amazing hyung!” Myungsoo praised them and Jonghyun thanked him sincerely.

“Be ready to be blown away then.” Jinki said as he took the microphone Jonghyun was holding and asked Jongwoon to hand his to Sunggyu.

Henry then took out his violin and on cue, the three performed a few Jason mraz and Bruno mars medley. Myungsoo was just too impressed with the quality of the voices and was even crying silently on his chsir, clutching his black guitar tightly.

“awww, Myungsoo’s crying!” Jinki cooed and Sunggyu cleared his throat.

“Why? Does it sound that bad?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo shook his head.

“It was amazing beyond words sunbae!” Myungsoo uttered, clapping his hands loudly.

“You are biased!” Jonghyun said and Myungsoo glared at him.

“Am not!” He argued.

“Oh my God that’s the last time I’m going to handle idols!” Came a loud voice as two males entered the studio.

Henry quickly handed them some beer as they sat next to Jongwoon.

“What’s up Ryeowook hyung?” Henry asked and the male took a few swigs of beer before answering him.

“I was working with this idol group for their comeback and them!” Ryeowook exclaimed while SUngmin chuckled next to him. “Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung are both losing their patience with those awkward poles that they even told me that Sunggyu here is a better dancer!” Ryeowook remarked and Sunggyu glared at him. “It’s a ing complement Gyu! If you’ve seen those kids, oh my gosh you’ll retire soon,.” He said as he took another sip of his beer.

“I’ve been training them for 3 months now and not even autotune can help them.” He uttered and everyone was really feeling for him now.

“Oh we have a guest?” Ryeowook eyed Myungsoo who bowed at him.

“I’m Myungsoo sunbae-nim.” He introduced himself.

“Oh.. Donghae was talking no boasting about you and Sunggyu earlier. He said that you learned such simple dance in an hour yet those idol wannabe’s have been training for months.” Ryeowook exclaimed.

“You sing?” He asked and Myungsoo nodded once.

‘A little sunbae.” He replied.

“Call me hyung. Oh can you play story? It’s a Japanese song.” Heasked Myungsoo who nodded. “Great let me sing to get those negative memories out of my system. Sungmin hyung, let’s do a duet!” Ryeowook said and the guy next to him nodded.

Myungsoo played the intro and everyone went silent for a while. Then Ryeowook sang his parts and everyone was at awe with him. When Sungmin joined him in the duet, it was like a match made in perfect musical concierto. The song ended and everyone clapped.

“Oh my gosh that felt so good. Jinki, after this contract, I will never ever work with them again got it?!” He instructed and Jinki raised his glass.

“Okay, now that everyone had their share of talents, let’s loose the drama and enjoy the music!” Henry announced as he dragged Myungsoo and Sungmin inside the booth and practiced a song he was finishing before Sunggyu whined about being bored.

Jonghyun and Jongwoon took their seats in front of a keyboard and played a few notes just as Jongwoon took out his files. Sunggyu just sat on his chair when Ryeowook sat next to him.

“He looks like a good kid.” Ryeowook commented and Sunggyu nodded. “It’s very rare of you to call this kind of gathering or the fact that you let Donghae and Eunhyuk teach you some dance moves.” Ryeowook pointed out as he took another bottle of beer.

“I don’t know hyung. I am not so sure what has come to me.” Sunggyu said as he focused his eye on the boy with a black guitar.

“Oh I know the reason Gyu, you just won’t admit it.” Ryeowook said and Sunggyu gaped at him. “Let’s just say that you are just afraid that it’ll happen again.” Ryeowook winked at him before standing up and joining Henry inside the booth.

“Am i?” Sunggyu asked himself then shook his head before joining everyone inside the booth and decided to try out singing Henry’s and Jongwoon’s composition.

----

“Did you have fun?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo nodded beside him. “Good.” Sunggyu uttered as he stepped out of the elevator and walked towards his car.

“Sunbae, you have such a wonderful voice. I hope I could hear it often.” Myungsoo uttered and Sunggyu sighed.

“Well, maybe if you play me a song, I could sing along.” Sunggyu said then entered his car.

“What do you mean?” Myungsoo asked as he too entered the car.

The question was left unanswered until they entered the apartment and Myungsoo saw the black guitar perched on its stand next to the white piano. Myungsoo stared at the guitar in awe and turned to Sunggyu who walked towards the piano. Sunggyu took a seat and lightly brushed the keys. He then started to play a soothing melody and Myungsoo could only stare at Sunggyu and listen to the sound.

“Join me nekko.” Sunggyu invited him and Myungsoo quickly took the guitar and sat next to Sunggyu as started playing a familiar song. Myungsoo waited for his chance and strummed along, his chords blending with the beautiful notes from Sunggyu.

Bulbichi kyeojigo changi yeollidaga dasi dachigo

He heard Sunggyu sing and his voice was just perfect that it moved him to tears. Maybe it wasn’t love yet, but perhaps a harmony is a good start.

---

a/n: The song at the end is Sunggyu’s 41 Days which Myungsoo revealed to be one his favorite in this is Infinite (well he liked listening to it) so there more moments for the two ^^