Let's go on Vacation

Forced

a/n: Howdy a bit more fluff for you guys but please anticipate the plot twist somewhere ^^

----

“Myungsoo,” Sunggyu started as they ate dinner and Myungsoo looked at his sunbae. “When's your winter break?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo thought for a while then answered him.

“Holiday starts from December 22 to January 2 sunbae why?” He asked and Sunggyu shook his head which confused Myungsoo.

The winter spell on Seoul was terrible as it was freezing and this made Sunggyu quite irritable more than necessary. Myungsoo had figured ways to make him relax at times and that mostly included food and coffee. He wasn't really sure why his sunbae wasn't gaining any weight at all with all the food he ate.

Although Myungsoo had felt that his sunbae was warmer to him, Sunggyu was still cold with other people; for example his cousin Heechul who had made constant visits at work. Myungsoo wasn't really sure though why Sunggyu whined to him at dinner about Heechul persistent and consistent appearance at work.

“So Winter break started?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo nodded. With a grin, Sunggyu gave him his passport and boarding pass. “Great, pack for a five day vacation.” He said and then left the younger with a gaping mouth.

“Manila?” Myungsoo read the boarding pass and then his eyes went wide as he read the date, Tomorrow?” He hurriedly dashed to his room to prepare all the things he would need for the vacation.

“It's a tropical country Nekko, just bring light jackets okay?” He heard sunggyu shout from the door and Myungsoo shouted a yes for reply.

----

The temperature was dropping and it seemed like Frozen has been the movie and theme song of the season. They boarded the plane on time and Myungsoo was excited to be on a vacation with his Sunbae.

The plane landed after three hours and both of them went through immigration and checking before they boarded a cab and checked in at Resorts World Manila.

“Sungha Jung has a scheduled concert later this evening.” Sunggyu pointed at the announcement on one of the complex's board and Myungsoo's eyes widened, Sungha is a prodigy in guitar. “I bought tickets so you'll see him later.” Sunggyu said with a smile and Myungsoo suddenly hugged him.

Sunggyu froze on his place as he felt Myungsoo's warmth envelope him. The feeling made him smile and perhaps, Myungsoo was right saying that it's the things we do that makes us happy.

“uhm so let's check in?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo broke from the hug and nodded.

The hotel room was exquisite and it has a twin sharing, separate beds which was okay for the two of them. Myungsoo opened the curtains and was happy to see a beautiful view. He spotted a pool and wanted to actually go and try it out.

“You can swim. It's a vacation so enjoy yourself. Just don't get lost nekko and be back by 6pm. Sungha's concert is by 7pm.” Sunggyu stated and Myungsoo nodded before opening his luggage and changing into some trunks and a shirt.

Sunggyu looked at the boy and a smile came across his face, how could he be childish at his age?

“I'm going now Sunbae!” He said then left the room.

Sunggyu took a deep breath and sighed. He wasn't really sure why he had gone to the extent of spending too much just to go into this vacation but when his mind drifted to the hug earlier, oh wow, it was worth every penny.

He paced the room and then ordered room service, he wasn't really the open type, he preferred being alone. The food came in a few minutes later and Sunggyu indulged in his favorite activity. He felt full and decided to brush his teeth then went to bed.

He was awoken by a gentle shake and Myungsoo's face came into view.

“Sunbae hurry up!!! We need to watch the concert!” Myungsoo said and then Sunggyu rubbed his eyes and realizing the situation, he suddenly jolted from bed and then dashed towards the bathroom to shower and change into something decent.

Myungsoo chuckled at how cute his sunbae was and when Sunggyu couldn't even properly button his shirt, Myungsoo went in and buttoned the shirt for him. Sunggyu loudly gulped as Myungsoo did his buttons, and he could smell the younger's faint scent of lavender.

“Let's go?” Sunggyu asked as the last button was done and Myungsoo nodded.

Sunggyu grabbed the tickets and off they went to the concert hall at the complex.

Myungsoo was as excited as the fangirls inside the hall. He was into every performance that Sunggyu found him adorable this way. He would find himself smiling and amused at how Myungsoo really loved guitars. The fascination didn't end with just watching myungsoo during concert but continued at dinner where Myungsoo was blabbering non stop about how good the guitarist was.

“He is so brilliant!” Myungsoo exaggerated and Sunggyu chuckled which caught Myungsoo in a daze.

He watched at how Sunggyu's eyes disappeared into a thin line as Sunggyu's mouth was smiling wide and the sound he was making ring so beautifully in his ears. Myungsoo knew that he had already fallen in love deeper with him and the realization made his heart beat fast and his cheeks sting.

He just hoped his sunbae didn't notice any of it.

By the time they went back towards their room, both were silent and deep in thought. For once in Myungsoo’s stay, he wanted to break into Sunggyu’s head and ask why he was doing all these things to him. Is he giving him false hope? Because Myungsoo was really falling for his sunbae and one that isn’t really something he could avoid or escape.

“Have you been in love Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asked as they reached their room.

“I haven’t sunbae.” Myungsoo replied and Sunggyu nodded then sighed.

“I have once before,” Sunggyu confessed as he smiled bitterly as he watched the twinkling lights from outside their room. “She was my first love and at that time, i felt really happy.” Sunggyu said then turned to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo could see the genuinity of Sunggyu’s words as his eyes were nothing but pure and endearing.

‘You told me that it’s the things that we do that makes us happy and it was in fact true. She had made me happy, the things i did for her made me happy. We were happy.” Sunggyu uttered then returned to face the window.

“But things started to fell apart and so us too. I loved her truly but then it can’t be helped.” A loud sigh escaped from Sunggyu.

“I wasn’t gay before to be honest but when my heart broke, i kind of hated on females in general.” He said then smiled at Myungsoo endearingly.

“Did that answer a few of your questions?” Sunggyu asked a gaping Myungsoo who nodded cutely. Sunggyu chuckled and patted Myungsoo’s hair. “You are cute Nekko.” He said then turned to his luggage to grab some change of clothes before going to the bathroom.

Myungsoo found himself sheepishly smiling at their interaction, perhaps Sunggyu isn’t just leading him on.

a/n: I might write the continuation of their vacation but that’s tentative (i’m itching to write the angst) and so sorry if just wrote about a place in my country, i haven’t been outside the country so i would have no idea about having vacation there.

Anyway I hope you are not bothered with Sunggyu’s change in personality.

And can you guess who the girl was? It’s an idol and she’s the only girl I ship with Sunggyu ^^ (well aside from myself XD)