My gift to you

Forced

Sunggyu grumpily walked towards the door as Myungsoo straightened his clothes to make his self more presentable. As soon as the door opened, Sunggyu frowned and tried to close the door.

 

wait!” the guest shouted and Sunggyu opened the door and let him in. “Thanks.” He uttered and Sunggyu left him to change into some slippers as Sunggyu walked to the living room where Myungsoo already opened the TV and was surfing through the shows.

 

Who was it?” Myungsoo asked as Sunggyu sat next to him but did not answer.

 

Hi!” the voice made Myungsoo look at their guest. He stood and bowed before he greeted the man.

 

Woohyun hyung. How have you been?” Myungsoo asked and the doctor grinned at him.

 

Did you?” Woohyun asked back and Myungsoo blushed beet red, making Woohyun laugh out loud.

 

Don’t laugh at my fiancé.” Sunggyu uttered as he stood and faced the old friend.

 

Come on, I was just trying to ease the tension.” Woohyun said and then took an envelope from his coat pocket then handed it to Sunggyu. “My birthday gift. Happy Birthday.” He greeted then turned to leave.

 

Myungsoo looked at his fiancé with pleading eyes that he sighed and went after the doctor. Sunggyu pulled the doctor into an embrace and muttered something that made him shed tears.

 

Thank you for bring Myungsoo back. I forgive you Woohyun and I wish for you to find your own happiness.” Sunggyu said genuine concern for the friend who had been a part of his life.

 

I will Gyu. And when I do, I’ll show him off and you will regret that you didn’t reciprocate my feelings.” Woohyun uttered, laughing while the tears fell from his eyes.

 

Make sure he or she will be better than yours truly.” He uttered and then extended a hand for Woohyun to shake. “Old friend.” He uttered and Woohyun happily shook the hand and then left the apartment, crying still for his broken heart, but nonetheless happy that Sunggyu now trusts him again.

 

Are you two okay now hyung?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu nodded, taking the envelope and opening it to reveal a reservation to Grill 5 revolving restaurant.

 

He made a dinner reservation, that grease ball!” Sunggyu couldn’t help but smile at how much of a romanticist Woohyun was.

 

That’s the most expensive slot in the restaurant.” Myungsoo exclaimed as he read the reservation and course meal.

 

really? How d’you know?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo blushed beet red and turned away. “You are hiding something Myungsoo.” Sunggyu warned and Myungsoo sighed.

 

I am working part time there.” Myungsoo uttered and Sunggyu frowned at him.

 

He pulled the younger in a comfortable embrace and kissed the top of his head. “Let me take care of you Myung.” He declared and he felt the younger nod, making him smile.

 

shall we go now?” Sunggyu asked, confusing Myungsoo. “You need to move in now.” Sunggyu said excitedly and Myungsoo blushed even more. Sunggyu found it adorable that he couldn’t help himself kiss the younger passionately.

 

After 1 round hyung. You have to take care of your problem.” Myungsoo remarked as he eyed the tenting pants of the older. He chuckled and pulled the older towards the hall.

 

My room.” Sunggyu announced, quickly pulling the younger inside to resolve their growing problem.

 

---

 

Sunggyu sighed as held the younger closer to his body, kissing the sleeping boy as the activity tire both of them physically. Yet Myungsoo was peaceful, a placid smile lingered as he mumbled I love you while sleeping on Sunggyu's chest. It was indeed a happy birthday.

 

They ate a late lunch courtesy of their birthday session so at half past 2, they were inside Sunggyu's car and off to get some stuff from Myungsoo's dorm.

 

The drive was calm and silent, yet Sunggyu wanted to make sure Myungsoo wasn't in any pain.

 

I am okay hyung, a little sore but nothing too serious okay?” Myungsoo reassured him, not really telling that it was very painful; because deep down he knew, he loved the way Sunggyu made love to him even at the cost of sore muscles and an abused hole.

 

Myungsoo hyung!” They heard a playful voice call out, a young male was smiling as they greeted him. “Oh hi Sunggyu-nim.” He greeted with a courteous bow, which Sunggyu returned.

 

Hyung, this is Jeongmin, he's my roommate.” Myungsoo introduced and Sunggyu shook his hands while smiling at the younger.

 

Are you moving in with him hyung?” Jeongmin asked and Sunggyu wondered why the younger knew.

 

Yeah, Sunggyu already proposed to me.” Myungsoo informed him, showing the expensive watch for the younger to admire.

 

Cool!” Jeongmin remarked, hugging Myungsoo as he was delighted with how the elder's love life has finally moved to its rightful path.

 

Myungsoo had his things all packed up, not surprising Sunggyu as he thought that the younger must have planned it before hand, so they just moved the bags and boxes to his car and bid Jeongmin goodbye (and Sunggyu's business card if the younger decided to use his musical skills and join Jinki's team).

 

They drove to Namsan Tower just in time for their reservation, a five star dinner courtesy of Dr. Nam Woohyun. But as they stepped inside the revolving restaurant, a few of the waiters had approached Myungsoo.

 

Hey, aren't you supposed to be working?” One asked and the other nodded behind.

 

I'm on leave hyung.” He replied but the older clicked his tongue and mocked Myungsoo.

 

Can you afford to eat in such place? When you struggle to support yourself?” The words were harsh and that wasn't something Sunggyu would want to hear thrown towards his beloved.

 

Excuse me, I have a reservation.” Sunggyu said and showed the envelope with the reservation. The waiters smiled and volunteered to assist him but he shook his head and demanded for the manager.

 


The manager came and greeted him. Sunggyu returned the gesture. “I have a problem with your staff. You see, I came to dine with my fiance for my birthday, but these two mocked and insulted him. I want them fired this instant.” Sunggyu blurted out making the two waiters pale in an instant.

 

Hyung, it's not necessary.” Myungsoo uttered, grabbing the elder's arm and giving it a gentle squeeze.

 

But it is. How dare them insult you? Do they not know that a costumer should be treated with utmost respect?” Sunggyu stated matter-of-factly. “And If you don't fire them this instant, I can have Nam Woohyun on a call and will fire you instead.” Sunggyu's eyes narrowed. “You do know Dr. Nam, son of the owner of this very facility.” Sunggyu was quite serious and it scared not only the staffs but Myungsoo as well.

 

And starting from today, Myungsoo will no longer work here.” Sunggyu made it clear and the manager was left with no option but to put the sanction to the two waiters.

 

S not even necessary hyung, you could've let it pass.” Myungsoo pouted as he sat next to Sunggyu as the appetizers were served.

 

They will have to learn their place. It is not right to humiliate anyone publicly. They should be thankful I did not file for damages.” Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo just sighed, he won't win him over, try as he might.

 

By the end of dinner and the dessert was served, a waiter handed them a lock and key, courtesy of Woohyun. The letter attached was a simple greeting and Sunggyu chuckled because he knew Woohyun was overflowing with grease.

 

They set out towards the deck and chose a spot for them to attach the lock. Sunggyu was trying hard not to puke but seeing Myungsoo's gleeful smile and twinkling eyes, he was happy he took the step to be with him. He wrapped his arm around the younger's waist and kissed his cheek before staring out into Seoul's night skyline.

 

Myungsoo took out his phone and as he snapped the button, the photo registered their happy faces. “Happy birthday hyung!” Myungsoo greeted him for the last time.

 

Sunggyu smiled wide before he took the younger into a sweet and passionate kiss, stopping when they heard the shutter of a camera.

 

I guess you two had fun.” Woohyun approached them, holding a polaroid of the while kissing. “Happy birthday!” He uttered then gave it to them, before turning around and walking away.

 

Woohyun!” Sunggyu called out. “Thank you!” Sunggyu said with a smile and Woohyun nodded and waved at them.

 

I will move on Sunggyu.

 

A/n: Well uhmm I think 2 more chapters and I am going to officially end this series.. ~ I will miss writing Forced and talking to everyone who had shared their thoughts.

 

Please look forward for the ending ^^