Dinner and Photography

Forced

The small group entered a nearby restaurant and occupied a space by the window; with the two twins facing each other and Taemin sitting next to Howon. Dongwoo sat next to Sungjong while Myungsoo and Sunggyu sat across each other.

"Oder anything you want ok?" Dongwoo announced and the kids happily cheered for the free food; Dongwoo laughed melodiously.

Myungsoo was eyeing Sunggyu whose face was unreadable as he read the menu. Myungsoo sighed and picked one of the pasta as the waiter got their orders. Myungsoo looked at the friends who were enjoying their small chats and were all erupting in laughter.

"too noisy." Sunggyu groaned and Myungsoo couldn't help but feel sad about it. It seems that Sunggyu was an antisocial person. He gave him a weak smile and then took out his phone just to lessen the anxiety he's feeling. "Don't mind me." Sunggyu said as he noticed the tensed boy.

"Oh Sunbae, it's okay. I'm just checking the time. It's a schoolday tomorrow." Myungsoo replied then nervously sighed.

The food came and they ate in silence while the others continued with their animated talks about dancing and whatever.

"I remember you were this little when Donghae brought you to the studio.” Dongwoo made a gesture with his hands and made the teens laugh.

“I wasn’t that small hyung. I was kid yes, but not that tiny!” Taemin defended himself.

“So what genre do you do Hyung?” Hoya asked confidently and the older smiled brightly hearing the question. “hiphop. It’s been a passion.” Dongwoo replied with a wide smile.

“Great, you’ll get along with Hoya well. I’m into popping.” Howon said, busting a few chest moves to the delight of Sungjong.

‘awesome!” Sungjong was applauding like a crazy fanboy.

‘Thanks!” Howon shyly replied.

“Nex week, drop by my studio, it’ll be fun just hanging around and stuff. Invite Donghae and Eunhyuk if they’re not busy.” Dongwoo invited and the Lee’s nodded vigorously.

Myungsoo smiled just watching the group bustling with life and though if it was even possible to hold such a lively atmosphere with Sunggyu even once. But he sighed as he looked at the person across him and he can tell how uncomfortable Sunggyu was such that after he finished his meal, he asked Dongwoo if he could go first, saying that he still has some unfinished home works to finish.

"I'll drive you home." Sunggyu offered and Dongwoo nodded, assuring Sunggyu that he'll take care of the other teens.

"Thank you." Sunggyu uttered as they stepped out of the restaurant and Myungsoo gave him a small smile. "It's nothing Sunbae." Myungsoo replied, at least Sunggyu has some manners despite being antisocial.

The drive back home was silent but a comfortable one, knowing that Sunggyu must have felt really disturbed and perplexed at the loudness of 6 lads who were very eager to discuss about a lot of stuff. They reached the apartment in a few minutes, taking no time to converse whatsoever. Myungsoo just took a deep breath and cleaned himself before hitting the snooze button.

The morning that followed was a routine and Myungsoo was still grateful that his stay was relatively peaceful. The sounds of shuffling feet made him smile as he finished plating the breakfast for his sunbae; Belgian waffles and fruits.

"Good Morning," Myungsoo said with a smile, not really expecting a reply from the sleepy hamster.

Sunggyu nodded as he sleepily grabbed the coffee and took a sip to at least wake him up a bit. The breakfast was delicious and it made Sunggyu really happy in the mornings (though he won't say that out loud). He eagerly ate the waffles like some five year old being treated to ice cream after he did an amazing job at school. Sunggyu finished first and left Myungsoo to clean up as always then prepared himself for his work.

"OMG!!!" He heard Sungjong squeal as he approached the school gates, smiling at a few fangirls who handed him some cookies.

"Myungsoo!!! oh my god! Did you know that Lee Howon and Lee Hoya are going to practice with Taemin later? Oh my gosh we need to watch!" Sungjong exclaimed as Sungyeol rolled his eyes at the sight of a fanboying twin.

"He's been talking about it since last night!" Sungyeol was quite irritated about it.

"Oh. I can't join you if it's after school, there's this practice for the PTA and our class was chosen for it." Myungsoo said and Sungjong pouted at this.

"That's too terrible. The dance must be pretty awful." Sungjong remarked and Myungsoo nodded grimly.

"Well, see you then!" Myungsoo waved and went to his room.

--

The dance practice was an epic bore and waste of time. The steps were very easy and Myungsoo’s sure everyone got it the first time. But this certain Ms. Jung was not giving hem and luxury of going home early because she felt that the dance lacked something.

“Hi Ms. Jung!” Taemin waved as he entered the room. The teacher gave him a smile and Myungsoo rolled his eyes, it’s obvious that this female teacher was flirting with Taemin.

“Anything for you my dear?” She replied and Taemin smiled, knowing fully how his natural aegyo can kill noona in a second.

‘I was wondering if Kim Myungsoo can be excused?” HE asked and Ms. Jung raised a brow. ‘The school paper needs a photographer for the upcoming PTA and I only know Myungsoo-ssi.” Taemin bit his lip nervously making Ms. Jung turn into a pool of goo.

‘of course! Kim Myungsoo get your in here!” Mrs. Jung called out and Myungsoo walked slowly towards her. “The school paper needs you. Take good photos of me okay?” She asked and Myungsoo nodded, internally puking for the disgusting flirting of this teacher. The two bowed then left the gym.

“School paper? Photographer?” Myungsoo asked and Taemin nodded.

“The school paper really needs one and Kevin-hyung is going hysterical about it. So I volunteered you!” Taemin happily said and Myungsoo gaped at him.

“I don’t even own a camera!” Myungsoo deadpanned and a cheeky smile formed in Taemin’s face.

“Got you covered! I borrowed Minho hyung’s camera and he said he’ll lend you one of his babies.” Taemin said and Myungsoo’s mouth dropped.

‘He’ll lend me? Oh my gosh it’s like a dream come true!” Myungsoo was already jumping for joy, he’d always wanted to work with a professional camera.

“At least I’ll be able to help you check some things off your bucket list.” Taemin happily said as they reached the dance studio where he already saw four familiar faces.

“Hi!” the four greeted him and Myungsoo chuckled. “Twin synchronization wow.” Myungsoo replied and the four laughed it off.

“So why am I here again?” Myungsoo asked and Taemin explained for him.

“Kevin-hyung wants to get some test shots from you so, you ae going to take our pictures while we practice. And just in case you are wondering why Howon and hoya hyung are here with me, they’ll be guests for the PTA.” Taemin said then took the camera bag next to his duffel bag. “Familiarize yourself with Minjung while we stretch a little.” Taemin said and Myungsoo had some floating question marks above him. Taemin chuckled and pointed to the camera.

‘Minho-hyung has some attachments over his cameras. This is his first DSLR so he named her Minjung. The next camera he bought was named Tae-gi” Taemin then walked to his cousins and they started to do some stretches.

“Minho hyung is weird sometimes.” Myungsoo shook his head but smiled as he took out the precious camera out of its bag and held it in his hands. His eyes were sparkling and a smile was permanently plastered on his face, this was really a dream come true.

“You really love photography Myungsoo?” Sungyeol asked and Myungsoo could only nod. He tested the filters and adjusted the lenses with a few test shots before aiming at his target and shooting away.

He took a few shots of Taemin and the Lee twins before experimenting and taking shots of the Kim twins. Sungjong happily posed for him, and it ended like a photoshoot for a magazine.

“Good stuff Myungsoo!” Howon said as he flipped through the camera.

“Thank you!” Myungsoo blushed a little.

“Oh this is awesome!” Hoya exclaimed as Howon flipped through and stopped at a certain shot of the Lee twins, artistic and beautiful. “We look even handsome on his shots!” Howon added.

“Thanks guys!” Myungsoo replied as he was relieved someone was appreciating his skills in photography.


a/n: sorry if this chapter is so random.. but I promise a much more interesting next chapter