finale

Forced

a/n: This will be the end, I hope everyone had a good time reading this and I will see you soon (hopefully)
Forced has been a surprising success for me as it reached so many subscribers in its short 33 chapters..
And now, I give you the story finale.

---

“Myungsoo!” Sunggyu called out from the living room as he sat in front of the white piano. Myungsoo came shuffling with a bowl of eggs he was whisking. “Sit here.” Sunggyu patted the space and Myungsoo sighed as he placed the bowl down on the counter and sat beside the fiancé. Sunggyu smiled as he started to play a song Myungsoo was sure Sunggyu composed out of boredom.

But Myungsoo loved every song Sunggyu made, because he knew that it was always dedicated to him. Myungsoo pecked Sunggyu’s cheek and rested his head on the elder’s shoulder. “I love you hyung.” He uttered and Sunggyu kissed the top of the younger’s head and replied solemnly. “I love you too Nekko.”

“Hyung, my graduation is in month’s time.” Myungsoo uttered as he raised his head to face Sunggyu. “You coming?” He asked and Sunggyu ruffled Myungsoo’s hair and smiled.

“Of Course I will.” He replied. “And Myungsoo, after your graduation, can we finally plan the wedding?” Sunggyu asked.

“You really want to marry me hyung?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu’s brows furrowed at the question.

“You doubt that I won’t? Geeez Myungsoo, of course I would love to marry you. As if we don’t act as a married couple already.” Sunggyu replied, a bit angry with Myungsoo’s doubts.

“I believe you hyung.” Myungsoo uttered before kissing Sunggyu’s nose. “And I feel like the luckiest guy in a forced engagement.” He chuckled.

“I did not force you!” Sunggyu was apprehensive.

“I know hyung, but your parents did.” He replied. “And we have to thank them for it.” He finished and Sunggyu sighed but agreed.

“You are most definitely right.” Sunggyu replied and pulled Myungsoo into a chaste kiss.

--- “Kim Sunggyu, what the are you still doing here?” Jinki shouted as he entered the office.

“What are you cursing for?” Sunggyu replied.

“You are such a hamster brain, it’s Myungsoo’s graduation today!” Jinki reminded him and Sunggyu’s eyes widened as he realized the important occasion.

“ I am late!” Sunggyu gasped as he took his phone and wallet and ran to the door.

“If you lose him again, I am so going to kick your sorry !” Jinki shouted then laughed as the friend scrambled to get out of the office.

“Your gift, a bouquet and the graduation invite.” Christine handed her boss the items and Sunggyu was really grateful to have her as his secretary.

“Thanks, I really owe you one!” Sunggyu exclaimed.

“It’s okay, it’s my job.” She replied.

“nah… Hey bring my godson to work sometimes; I miss the little ball of fluff!” Sunggyu said.

“He has a name Sunggyu, and he’s not a cotton candy.” Christine replied but waved it off as Sunggyu entered the elevator.

---

“Hey hyung!” Jeongmin greeted Myungsoo and handed him his gift. “Congratulations hyung, summa cumlaude and the class representative, you are beyond awesome!” Jeongmin exclaimed and Myungsoo forced a smile.

“Oh why aren’t you happy?” the younger asked and Myungsoo sighed.

“He must’ve forgotten this day.” Myungsoo pouted and Jeongmin searched the auditorium and bit his lip as he found out Myungsoo’s dilemma.

“He must be running late hyung, don’t worry, he’ll be here.” Jeongmin uttered.

“How sure are you?” Myungsoo asked.

“Did I forget to tell you that Lee Jinki is actually a cousin of mine?” Jeongmin asked and Myungsoo lightly punched the younger’s arm.

“How could you keep this a secret from me?” Myungsoo was furious but laughed hard after.

Soon, the graduates were asked to line up and Myungsoo sighed as he took his place. Jeongmin waved at him and took out his phone to call his cousin.

---

Half way through the program, Myungsoo hasn’t seen or heard from Sunggyu. So when his name was called to deliver his speech, he was close to breaking down. He walked to the stage and to the podium with nervous steps. He then took a nervous gulp as he faced the crowd of graduates and their families.

But before he could even begin his speech, the door opened and Sunggyu stepped inside, huffing and sweating as he ran to the place to catch the graduation. Myungsoo smiled as he watched Sunggyu smile at him, knowing that he was the proudest with him. Myungsoo started with his speech, confident and happy to share what made him successful through his four years of university.

“And at this point, I would like to share with you my thesis in hopes that we learn to look beyond what the eye could see and appreciate the beauty, emotions and meaning of what our cameras can capture, and hopefully share it to others and in turn inspire them to achieve their dreams.” Myungsoo uttered then stepped away from the podium.

The projector came to life and it showed Myungsoo’s prized photographs, of his dearly beloved. The photos showed so many facets of Sunggyu, his life portrayed artistically through Myungsoo’s techniques and skills. Sunggyu felt his tears fell as the each pictured flashed and a story was told. He saw them before, but never in this scale that his heart could literally burst with all the love he have for Myungsoo.

He saw Myungsoo stare at him from the stage and mouthed I love you to him, he smiled and mouthed I love you back. He knew it was perfect, and Myungsoo, was just too priceless.

“I love you so much!” Sunggyu embraced the younger as the ceremony ended, his tears were of joy, Myungsoo could perfectly tell.

“I love you too hyung!” Myungsoo replied, crying as Sunggyu finally made it to witness his little surprise for him.

When they both settled down and Sunggyu was breathing normally, Sunggyu led him to the car and drove away.

“Where are we going hyun?” Myungsoo asked but Sunggyu just grinned as he drove.

They reached a district office and Myungsoo was confused. “why are we here hyung?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu took his hand and kissed it.

“You now graduated, we can get married.” Sunggyu said then got out of the car.

Myungsoo followed until they saw Woohyun and Sungyeol by the door. “why are they here?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu smiled at him.

“Witnesses.” He replied and the four of them walked inside the office.

Sunggyu and Myungsoo filled up the form, affixing their signatures and official stamps. Before they could even submit it, Woohyun insisted on taking a commemorative picture.

“You are now officially mine.” Sunggyu whispered as the clerk stamped and signed it, giving them a copy of their marriage certificate.

“But you said we would be planning for the wedding after my graduation.” Myungsoo pouted as they made their way back to the car, bidding Sungyeol and Woohyun farewell.

“We will, but I just can’t wait to file it.” Sunggyu explained, kissing the pout from Myungsoo’s lips. “I will give you your dream wedding Myungsoo okay?” Sunggyu cooed and Myungsoo pouted as he turned to his husband.

“You promise?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu nodded.

“I promise.” He replied and Myungsoo smiled at him. “now for your graduation dinner, I hope you don’t mind if I invited a couple of guests?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo shook his head.

They drove to Namsan tower and Myungsoo’s mouth gaped as he realized that Sunggyu had rented out the whole revolving restaurant for his graduation dinner.

“Relax, Woohyun asked his father for a discount.” Sunggyu reassured him.

As they stepped out of the elevator on one of the observation decks, Key and Zhoumi were waiting for them. Key dragged him towards a room and his eyes went wide as he saw his parents, his father now almost back to normal and his mother beaming with happiness. He embraced both tightly and was soon crying as he missed them both so much.

“Now Myungsoo, hurry and change into this before we starve to death.” Key instructed him and Myungsoo obliged, not questioning the black suit Key handed him.

When he stepped out of the bathroom looking impossible god-like, Key smiled and admired his fashion sense.

“Now let’s all hurry before the steaks get cold.” Key uttered and they all went up to the deck where the locks where.

“I thought we are going to eat now?” Myungsoo asked but his question was answered when the elevator opened and he saw huge photographs of him lined the whole floor as people stood in neat rows, and a red carpet was laid leading to the deck where Sunggyu stood with his parents, dressed in his all white sit courtesy of Zhoumi.

“You are getting married today Myungsoo. I am so happy that you chose to accept Sunggyu” Myungsoo’s mother uttered, crying as she was overwhelmed with emotions.

“Hyung!” He started to well up seeing Sunggyu grin as he made this night the most memorable night of his life.

Henry started to play his violin and Myungsoo was led by his parents to walk down the aisle. He glanced towards the guests and was shocked to see his close friends attending, Sunggyu had planned it so perfectly. As they reached the end, Myungsoo’s father told Sunggyu to take care of his son and Sunggyu responded with a nod.

They faced the setting sun as the pastor blessed their union. Henry and Christine’s son brought the rings (with the help of Christine) and Myungsoo was just tearing up with the surprise Sunggyu had for him.

“I love you so much hyung.” Myungsoo uttered before they sealed their vows with a kiss.

“I love you more Myungsoo.” Sunggyu replied and kissed him more passionately while the guests applauded.

“I guess it’s a happy ending for them.” Woohyun uttered as he watched the two, perfect partners like the yin and yang.

“Maybe we should find ours too.” Sungyeol replied and Woohyun had the weirdest idea.

“Why don’t we try it Sungyeol?” Woohyun asked as he extended a hand.

Sungyeol looked at him quizzically but then chuckled and accepted the offer. “Why not.” He responded and the two laughed at each other.

Maybe in life, being forced to do things would only lead us in failures. But making the best out of it, could bring in a little blessing. For Sunggyu and Myungsoo, being forced was perhaps, the best thing that happened to them.

---

a/n: And yes this is good bye! I hope the ending did not disappoint you guys… and see you soon This has been jhengchie and thank you for reading FORCED