vacation

Forced

a/n: Well this took longer but it's because i was finishing a lot of work and was enjoying melting chocolates ^^ yummy!

----

Myungsoo woke up earlier than Sunggyu and had requested room servce for breakfast. It arrived a few minutes later and the aroma of coffee filled their room and awoken the sleeping hamster.

“Sunbae, breakfast!” Myungsoo chirped and the elder smiled and walked towards the table and joined Myungsoo for breakfast.

The breakfast was rather silent but a comfortable one. They ate without much pushing the conversation last night which was okay with Myungsoo; he didn't want his sunbae to be uncomfortable or anything.

“It would be a waste if we don't capture the beauty of this country.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo looked at him curiously. “Let's go on a road trip Neeko.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo gave him a bright smile and nodded.

They left the hotel room after breakfast, wearing casual clothes and Myungsoo slinging his camera bag on his shoulder. They boarded a rented car and Sunggyu instructed the driver to bring them to the scenic aircraft museum just near the hotel before they travel towards the heart of the country.

They were dropped off at the museum and Myungsoo exitedly took pictures of the air crafts on display while Sunggyu enjoyed watching Myungsoo play like a little kid on a playground. Sunggyu looked around the place and admired the planes on display, little did he know, Myungsoo wsa also taking stolen shots of him.

Sunggyu breathed in and closed his eyes, he felt a little lighter with all the stress and fears left in Korea. He was here to enjoy the country at its fullest. It was as if he was living a new life, a life where he could eventually trust someone and step out of the bubble he had built to protect himself from all the insecurities and fear the world had given him.

“Are you done Nekko?” Sunggyu inquired and the kitten nodded and ran next to him. “Let's go.” He said as he extended a hand. Myungsoo looked at it for a while before accepting it with a smile.

---

The next place they visited was the famous Rizal Park where Myungsoo enjoyed the many people who had gathered there to enjoy the free park. The camera he had was enjoying a good workout as they took picture after bicture of the sights around the place.

Sunggyu looked at Myungsoo and smiled to himself. Perhaps this young lad was special in more than ways than one; he was a true gift to him.

“Sunbae!” Myungsoo called out and Sunggyu looked at the direction of where the younger was jerking his head towards. Sunggyu smiled as he saw the horse drawn carriage. He smiled and nodded as they both walked towards the calesa. They rode the calesa and was given a tour by the kind driver. He told them stories in his best English while myungsoo took the chance to take more pictures.

“This is ususally a favorite of the couples, they say it's romantic.” The dirver said and Sunggyu smiled at him.

“What did he say Sunbae?” Myungsoo asked and although he understood English perfectly, he didn't give Myungsoo the translation, he wouldn't want to make it awkward for the younger while he tried to figure out his feelings for him.

Sure he was feeling something different right now but not until he was sure, he wouldn't let him know.

----

The next day, they drove to Pansol, Laguna to enjoy some hot springs. It was something Sunggyu had wanted to try so Myungsoo agreed to it and got surprised as he enjoyed it as well. The warm mineral water was soothing and calming. He momentarily forgot his aching muscles that was strained due to the camera he was holding and bag that was slung on his shoulder.

He took in the calm view of the resort and enjoyed the fresh coconut juice that was served to them as they lounge on the hot spring pool. But the heat suddenly rose as he watched his sunbae enjoy himself with the water and smiles and gigles escaped the elder's mouth. He wasn't sure why this kind of innocence had his heart beating fast and furious. He let out an awkward cough as Sunggyu turned to face him and gave him a very sweet and sincere smile.

“Thank you Nekko.” Sunggyu said as they left the resort.

“What for Sunbae?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu just smiled at him and pulled him towards the car to their next destination.

Myungsoo found himself inside a theme park and was now falling in line for a thrilling ride. Sunggyu wasn't fond of it but Myungsoo pouted adorably that Sunggyu retreated to just nodding and falling in line next to him.

After the stomach lurching and heart stopping rides, Myungsoo pointed to the carrousel and Sunggyu finally smiled and agreed willingly. They were like kids enjoying such ride nad Myungsoo was really happy to see that his sunbae was enjoying this one.

By sunset, just before they ended their day tour, they rode the ferris wheeel and the lights down and across the city greeted them. Myungsoo took out his camera and took a couple of shots when Sunggyu pulled him for a selca. Myungsoo's eyes were wide and his mouth gaping as Sunggyu clicked the button on his phone. He chuckled at how derp can Myungsoo get.

“Unfair.” Myungsoo whined as he took out his phone and pulled Sunggyu to his side.

But as soon as the shutter snapped, Myungsoo was frozen. The picture that registered was something he thought wouldnt happen in a million years. Because the picture which he just took registered a gaping Myungsoo while Sunggyu kissed his cheek.

“Sunbae” Myungsoo uttered and Sunggyu just smiled at him and uttered “Thank you.”

What Sunggyu's intention and true meaning behind the kiss perhaps something that recirocated his beating heart. Hopefully.