Having doubts

Forced

a/n: well it’s been a while, did you guys miss me? I know that I have been feeding you fluff for the past few updates but now… the story plot thickens as I introduce another character. Just a heads up, I originally wanted to introduce him earlier but pushed him aside for the dramatics. But Now, I think it’s a perfect time to give this story a plot twist

oh btw we are nearly 90 readers and that is amazing guys.. I am really crying happy tears.. so let me just thank everyone, silent readers, enthusiastic commenters and gallant upvoters.. thanks a lot!!!! You guys are awesome!

----

Myungsoo woke up feeling very happy on a Sunday morning. It wasn’t because he had a good sleep but rather, it was because he felt like his sunbae has been opening up for him. He didn’t mind If the coldness was still there and he was wandering if Sunggyu’s life theme song would be let it go, but hey, at least he’s warm and cute at times.

He walked past the living room and stared at the black guitar beside the white piano. A smile came across his face as he remembered Ebony and Ivory. Even if the two colors are contrasting, it seemed that they actually belong with each other: like piano keys, chess board and Milk and coffee.

Speaking of coffee, he dashed towards the kitchen to prepare his sunbae’s morning coffee. The aroma of the brewing beans woke up the hamster for a hyung who came shuffling towards the kitchen.

‘Morning sunbae!” Myungsoo greeted and the hamster just glared at him.

‘you are so loud!” He scoffed lightly which only made Myungsoo chuckle.

The softness in that laugh caught Sunggyu’s heart and made it skip a beat; he was sure of it. He wasn’t really sure why but he had a hint of what was happening to him.

The sudden impulsive buying had made him think twice of his actions. He didn’t like photography and wouldn’t even set foot on the fourth floor because Key would insist that he try wearing some of his designer clothes and posed for them. But then he took Myungsoo out one Sunday and brought him an expensive camera. But he thought again of the smile plastered on the younger’s face when he played with it and a smile spread on his face; well that was something worth more than the camera.

Then he thought of the black guitar perched next to his piano and thought again. Why would he buy something that he couldn’t even play. But when the memories of yesterday when they played a song together made him think that they sounded good together so why not?

And then the dancing and the nicknames, why was he doing them all of the sudden? Why would he fondly called the younger Nekko aside from the fact that the younger looked like an adorable kitten? A smile was plastered on his face as Myungsoo handed him his breakfast and he thought about Ryeowook’s words, maybe perhaps it’s time that he finally conquered his fears.

----

“Dr. Nam, Mr. Kim is here.” The secretary led Sunggyu inside the office and he sat on the chair provided.

“How are you Gyu?” Dr, Nam greeted.

‘Great Woohyun.” He replied.

“So?” Woohyun asked and Sunggyu sighed.

“I think I am overcoming this SPD, I am interacting with others a lot these days.” He informed the doctor and Woohyun smiled at him.

“Really? Tell me about it then?” Woohyun asked as e relaxed in his chair.

“Remember the time I got sick about going on a blind date?” Sunggyu started and Woohyun hummed a reply. “Well uhm that was Jinki.” He informed the doctor.

‘Oh, your friend.” He said and Sunggyu nodded.

‘But even before that, My parents kind of forced me to marry a kid, a high school student.” Sunggyu said and Woohyun raised a brow. “He’s nearly 18 okay and I haven’t touched him I swear!” Sunggyu pointed it out.

“Not judging.” Woohyun replied.

“he’s living at my apartment now and the more that I spend time with him, I think, the more he breaks down the walls I built. He’s reaching out and pulling me from my SPD.” Sunggyu said and Woohyun pursed his lips into a thin line.

“You are telling me that you like him now?” Woohyun asked and Sunggyu nodded. “Are you sure Sunggyu?” Woohyun asked and Sunggyu sighed loudly. Woohyun’s face turned serious as he looked Sunggyu straight in the eyes.

“Think about it Sunggyu, you don’t want to fall into depression just like the first time. You have to be certain about this before you fully give everything Sunggyu.” Woohyun advised.

“But this is different Woohyun, I feel that it’ll be different. You have to meet him.” Sunggyu said and Woohyun sighed loudly.

“I am not telling you to stop Sunggyu, I am just reminding you to think about it before you do certain actions that you will regret, just like the first time.” Woohyun said and Sunggyu nodded.

“I’ll think about it Woo. Thanks.” He said then left the room

“Don’t make me do unnecessary things Sunggyu.” Wooohyun muttered to himself before closing his eyes and sighing heavily. “I don’t want to do it again.” He said.

---

“Oh Sunbae, I was just going out..” Myungsoo uttered as he almost bumped into Sunggyu on his way out.

‘Off to where?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo gulped before smiling.

“There’s this park I wanted to go. I just wanted to take a few pictures.” Myungsoo uttered and Sunggyu debated inside him if he would give in to the pangs of his heart or just thought it out like what he had done in the previous years without him.

“Fresh air?” Sunggyu managed to ask and Myungsoo nodded. “I think I need them.” He said then turned to leave. “Coming?” he asked Myungsoo who was frozen inside the apartment. The younger then nodded and trailed after Sunggyu.

“Myungsoo, I wonder…” Sunggyu said as they reached the place. Myungsoo cocked his head towards Sunggyu and furrowed his brows. “What makes people happy?” He asked and he expected Myungsoo to laugh at him.

But the younger smiled like a kitten and Sunggyu really tried to fight off the bubbling feeling inside him. He watched as Myungsoo blinked slowly, long lashes framing that beautiful smile while his thin lips curve into a beautiful smile. Myungsoo then extended a hand which the elder stared at.

“Come sunbae, it’s better to show you than tell you.” The younger said and Sunggyu thought for a minute before nodding and accepting the younger’s offer.

They held hands as they walked past the busy streets that led to the café district. Myungsoo was silent as the autumn breeze blew. Myungsoo felt the uneasiness in Sunggyu’s body so he gave the elder’s hand a gentle squeeze then pointed to a family playing amidst the open space.

He then pointed to friends talking with each other and finally to a couple who were taking pictures of each other.

“What makes people happy isn’t just one thing sunbae. It’s not actually the things that make people happy, it’s what we do to make us happy.” Myungsoo said as they stopped in the middle of a chaotic park. “Life is not perfect but if you look at it positively and open yourself to the many wonders it can give, simple or grand, regardless of status or condition, anything will make you happy.” Myungsoo paused and looked at Sunggyu who was motionless.

“It’s Family, friendship, trust, loyalty, and probably love.” Myungsoo said and at that moment, Sunggyu looked at him and their eyes locked in an instant. Sunggyu saw something flicker in the younger’s eyes and he wasn’t really sure if that something could make him happy as well.

---

a/n: uhmm I am not satisfied with this chapter but hey…, it’s still an update *sigh* I really wanted to write the ending now but I can’t wahahahah

I want to know what you guys think okay.. *hides from angry readers*

If we reach 100 subbies I’ll open another fanfic Give away for my loyal readers. But until then… enjoy this update