Let's take it slow

Forced

a/n: hi there my dear sweethearts~ i know that you've been quite happy with the first kiss of the two but then I am about to warn you of the upcoming of the story, the part that i am both excited and anxious to write.

 

As you all read last update, I had introduced Woohyun with vested interest and ou should all keep yours heads up for him.

 

Thank you guys for supporting this series so much. We are now past a hundred subbies and that was amazing, considering I only originally projected around 30 subbies for this cliche.

 

Okay i blabbered long enough so update...

 

-----

 

Myungsoo was giddy all of the sudden, recalling the kiss on New Year. It was a bliss for him, recalling the soft lips and the warmth of his sunbae's mounth on his. He smiled internally as the feeling crept inside him, it was such a lovely moment that he would remmeber on and on.

 

“Hey!” Sungyeol greeted him on lunch and Myungsoo smiled at him.

 

“So where's the honeymoon?” Sungjong asked and Myungsoo choked on his juice.

 

'Excuse me” Myungsoo asked and Sungjong laughed a bit.

 

“Your vacation Myung.” Sungyeol clarified and Myungsoo sighed.

 

“Oh, it was nice. We went to the Philippines and sunbae really likes hot springs.” Myungsoo said and Sungyeol nodded as he took a bite of his sandwich.

 

“Well maybe I'll ask appa to bring us there sometime.” Sungjong uttered and Myungsoo nodded. “So what are your plans for graduation? A party?” Sungjong asked and Myungsoo shook his head.

 

“That's still a long way to go.” Sungyeol said and the table went silent until the bell rang for them to end their lunch.

 

----

 

“Kim Myungsoo?” A voice called him and he looked at the man dressed in a classic suit, white shirt crisp and pants uncreased.

 

“Yes, Do I know you?” Myungsoo responded, on a defensive stance.

 

“It's Nam Woohyun, I am a frien of Sunggyu.” He replied with a smile. “Can you join me for a talk?” Woohyun invited and Myungsoo nodded.

 

He escorted him to his car and drove towards a cafe downtown. They ordered some drinks and Woohyun observed the younger as he drank his mocha latte. Myungsoo became concious of the stares and Woohyun smiled a little.

 

“Relax, it's just a habit of mine as a doctor.” Woohyun explained and Myungsoo nodded. “i'm a psychiatrist.” Woohyun uttered and Myungsoo nodded.

 

“How was your Vacation?” Woohyun asked and Myungsoo smiled a bit.

 

“It was nice and sunbae enjoyed himself.” Myungsoo said and Woohyun nodded.

 

“Did he say anything to you? Like a revelation?” Woohyun asked and Myungsoo raised a brow. “Sunggyu had a depression before.” Woohyun said with a smile.

 

“He shared a bit about that, he said about an ex girlfriend.” Myungsoo revealed and Woohyun nodded.

 

“Anything more?” Woohyun asked and Myungsoo shook his head.

 

 

----

 

“Nekko!” Sunggyu greeted as Myungsoo entered the apartment. “you're late huh?” He added and Myungsoo smiled and nodded. “Clean up and let's eat.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo nodded then went straight to his room to change.

 

Dinner was quiet like always and Myungsoo couldn't read Sunggyu at the moment. The elder had depression before and that was something he doesn't want recurring. He sighed a bit loudly that didn't get unnoticed

 

“Something wrong?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo looked at him then shook his head. “Are you sure?” Sunggyu prodded and Myungsoo smiled at him.

 

“Just tired with school sunbae.” He replied and Sunggyu smiled at him.

 

“then you should take a rest.” Sunggyu uttered and continued to eat dinner in silence.

 

“Thank you Sunbae.” Myungsoo uttered and returned to the food.

 

Myungsoo was really confused at the moment with the words Woohyun had uttered and the kiss Sunggyu had given. He just couldn't fathom how it was this complicated when it comes to love.

 

Kissing his sunbae gave him butterflies and sparks like that of fireworks but Woohyun's words were haunting him, he was scared all of the sudden. He tossed and turn in his bed, not knowing what to do with his feelings and what decision he should take.

 

He jolted from his lying position and gaze at the room he was in, it became hard to breathe. “I am confused.” Myungsoo ran a frustrated hand on his hair and swallowed hard.

 

It will be a hard decision but he must do it for the both of them.

 

-----

 

“Myung, we are going to hangout with the Lee twins, want to come?” Sungjong invited him but Myungsoo shook his head.

 

“I'm going to Jonghyun hyung's shop.” Myungsoo said and Sungjong nodded.

 

“Okay, have fun then.” Sungjong uttered and waved before skipping towards the waiting twin brother by the gate.

 

Myungsoo sighed as he walked out of the gates and made a turn towards the direction of Jonghyun's shop. Myungsoo was thinking while walking, of things that he has to do and why it was necessary. He was trying to convince himself of things that will anchor his decisions in life.

 

He had yet to find the answer as he stepped inside the shop and Jonghyun greeted him with a smile.

 

“Hey Myung, you ready?” Jonghyun asked and Myungsoo nodded.

 

“Yeah hyung, I'm ready.” He replied and Jonghyun led him towards the back of the shop.

 

----

 

“Why are you late?” Sunggyu's voice greeted him and Myungsoo gave him a small smile.

 

“I had things keeping me up sunbae.” Myungsoo uttered and Sunggyu nodded.

 

“Let's eat.” Sunggyu said as he pulled the younger towards the dinner table.

 

“You haven't eaten yet sunbae?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu nodded.

 

“I used to eat alone but it kinda gets lonely now.” Sunggyu confessed and Myungsoo nodded in understanding.

 

“I'm sorry I took so long.” Myungsoo said and Sunggyu nodded.

 

“It's okay.” Sunggyu said and they ate in silence.

 

“Sunggyu sunbae” Myungsoo uttered and Sunggyu looked at the boy. “About the kiss...” He trailed and Sunggyu looked at him nonchallantly.

 

“What about it?” Sunggyu replied and then Myungsoo swallowed hard.

 

“Why sunbae?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu stopped eating and looked at Myungsoo straight in the eye.

 

“I don't do things out of whims Myungsoo.” Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo stared at him with mouth gaping wide at the sunbae. “But i've been doing them a lot with you.” Sunggyu said, feeling warmth crept on his cheeks and he look down on his food.

 

“I haven't confirmed it yet Nekko” He said and then flashed a warm smile at him “but i like what I am feeling.” He said and Myungsoo couldn't believe his ears.

 

“Sunbae.” He started and Sunggyu smiled shyly at him.

 

“Let's take it slow. Lets not rush things, Myungsoo” Myungsoo's ears perked at the way his name was uttered, sweet and fragile like that of a piano's melody.

 

Myungsoo found himself nodding, unknown reason why his heart swell at just a simple gesture. He found himself smiling as he returned to the food they were eating.

 

----

 

a/n: well I know that the progress here is slow but uhm, give me ample time to write the of this story and i am sure you will hate me so much~

 

anyway heads up for the upcoming angst because i live in angst hahaahah

 

and onne more thing, will it be okay if i add in a rated chapter? I am just going to guage everyone's thoughts since i am not sure if i have underaged readers or those uncomfortable with s. ~