the morning after

Forced

a/n: Hello~ so i guess i will be finishing this series soon~ will you miss me? Hahahah anyway, thank you so much for the support and i hope to see you guys soon in another MyungGyu series ^^

---

Myungsoo opened his eyes slowly, blinking as he tried to remember the heat of the moment. He flushed as he vividly recalled the intensity of what they had done. He pushed himself up to a sitting position, feeling the pain rush to his back. He looked around the room and saw Sunggyu standing by the shelf, touching the watches as he stared at it intently.

“Hyung?” Myungsoo called and Sunggyu turned to look at the younger, smiling widely before getting the watches and walking back to Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo.” Sunggyu said and then took the black watch and then Myungsoo's left wrist. “I have no words to tell you the exact feelings that I have for you, but i wish that i can show you more than i can say it.” He paused and stared at the younger's eyes. “I really love you so much.” He uttered, tears falling from his eyes. “Will you do the honor and marry me?” Sunggyu asked, eyes glimmering with hope and love.

But Myungsoo shook his head and took the black watch from Sunggyu. Sunggyu's heart clenched at the rejection but Myungsoo smiled at him like the kitten that he was and placed the watch on Sunggyu's left wrist. “Hyung, let the black remind you of me. I am that black spot that tainted your white world.” Myungsoo then smiled at Sunggyu. “And you'll be the bright white that will forever be my light.” He uttered and handed him the white watch. Sunggyu broke into a smile and placed the white watch on Myungsoo's left wrist before kissing him tenderly.

“Did I hurt you Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asked, eyeing the younger for any pain he had caused him. But Myungsoo shook his head and pulled Sunggyu down to lie on the bed.

“Happy birthday Hyung.” He uttered and kissed him senseless. “Did you enjoy your birthday gift hyung?” He asked and sunggyu sighed and nodded.

“You are the best gift I've received Myungsoo. Please don't leave me.” He uttered and Myungsoo hugged the fiance as he rested his head on the older's chest.

“As long as my heart is beating hyung, it will only beat for you.” Myungsoo replied and breathed in Sunggyu's scent. “I love you hyung.” He uttered and Sunggyu smiled wide.

“I love you too Myungsoo.” He replied and they closed their eyes to rest.

-----

“Sunggyu hyung!!!” Sungjong shouted as he entered the apartment, with his twin trailing after him and carrying the food they brought for their brother's birthday. “i swear Sunggyu hyung...” He shouted as he made his way towards Myungsoo's room, where he knew Sunggyu would be spending the night crying his eyes out.” if you are moping again because of myungsoo, i will call a random guy and force you to...” Sungjong gasped as he watched his brother stir on the bed, chet and the blanket covering his lower half, a smaller male had his face burried on Sunggyu's chest.

“Force me to what?” Sunggyu asked as Sungyeol entered the room and instantly covered his eyes.

“get laid.” Sungjong grinned then squealed in delight. “Hyung! Happy Birthday!” Sungjong shouted loudly that Myungsoo stirred from his slumber.

He blinked a couple of times and then immediately covered his body as he caught Sunggyu and Sungyeol from his slightly sleep clouded vision.

“Happy birthday! Uh,, there's chicken in the kitchen and cake, enjoy your day!” Sungyeol quickly uttered and pulled his twin out of the room.

“did they.. Oh my gosh.” Myungsoo was blushing furiously.

Sunggyu chuckled and then pulled the blankets off Myungsoo and pinned him on the bed, then kissed him. “It's my birthday, can i claim my present?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo blushed harder which made Sunggyu laugh.

“Shouldn't you be going to work?” Myungsoo asked to relieve some of the awkwardness.

“I'm taking my birthday leave, let me just call Christine.” Sunggyu uttered and took his phone form the desk and dialled Christine's number.

“hello?” Christine picked up after three rings.

“Christine, I'm taking my birthday leave.” Sunggyu informed her.

“But you have a lunch meeting with the Music producers from Loen and another one by 4pm for the new campaign ad deal we are trying to seal.” Christine informed her boss.

“Christine noona, can't i keep my hamster for a day?” Myungsoo spoke loudly and they heard a loud gasp from the girl.

“Oh you should have told me that. Okay, you deserve your day. Just don't get pregnant before you get married.”Christine teased and the line wnet dead. Myungsoo was blushing at the girl's words.

“I'm taking a bath, you should too and let's eat okay?” Sunggyu said and kissed his head before walking out of the room.

Myungsoo sighed before limping towards the shower where he let the cold water pour down on him. He let the water wash him clean, stepping out of the shower smelling like vanilla. He chose fromt he clothes Sunggyu had kept for him and wore the black shirt and pants before limping otwards the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

Like the routine he did three years ago, Myungsoo had prepared coffee but since the twins had left food for them, he just took it and placed it on the microwave for a while. Sunggyu came to the kitchen in his all white garb and he smiled watching Myungsoo busy himself preparing breakfast. He then wrap his arms around Myungsoo's waist and kissed his neck, surprising the younger but relaxed to the touch almost instantly.

They settled to share breakfast in silence, something they were both comfortable of. But Myungsoo broke it by the sudden question.

“Hyung, can I move in with you?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu choked on his coffee.

“You seriously asking that Nekko?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo nodded. Sunggyu smiled and held the younger's hand. “What's mine is yours sweetheart.” He said and Myungsoo beamed him a smile.

“Can we change the passcode to your door then hyung?” He asked and Sunggyu cocked a brow. “everyone knows it and they can come in without even ringing the doorbell, just like what happened earlier, it's embarassing.” Myungsoo answered and Sunggyu swallowed hard.

“Sorry about that.” Sunggyu uttered. “Let's go.” Sunggyu uttered and pulled Myungsoo towards their door. He pressed some buttons and then turned to Myungsoo. “Put in your favorite number.” Sunggyu instructed. Myungsoo then pressed 2 and 8.

“Your birthday hyung.” He answered as Sunggyu asked with his eyes. Sunggyu then pressed 1 and 3.

“your birthday nekko.” He said and as the lock beeped to indicate the change of codes, they happily went inside the house.

----

a/n: there will be more fluff ahead ^^ Please look forward to it!