I wanna dance

Forced

a/n: 81 subbies!!! thank you so much for trusting this story.. i didn't know there were that many MyungGyu shippers T.T

anyway, I am having fun writing this series so i can update this faster than i thought ^^

here is hopefully a fluffy chapter for you guys~


 

---

 

“Myung!” Sungyeol called him and he spared the schoolmate a glance.

 

'Yeah?” He asked and Sungyeol grinned at him.

 

“Wanna come with me and Jong to Dongwoo hyung's studio? He invited everyone to you know loosen up and have a bit of dance lesson.” Sungyeol said and Myungsoo looked at him curiously.

 

'Dance? You know i don't dance unless it's required.” Myungsoo replied and Sungyeol sighed.

 

“It was Sungjong's idea actually, I'm just looking for someone to drag with me as my boat sinks.” Sungyeol confessed and Myungsoo nodded.

 

'oh the Lee twins?” Myungsoo asked and Sungyeol nodded. “Well I could come but I'm not dancing!” Myungsoo said and Sungyeol hugged him as he thanked his savior.

 

“See you friday then!” Sungyeol said then waved goodbye.

 

----

 

“You brought a camera? Is that yours?” Sungjonng asked and Myungsoo nodded. “This is expensive!” Sungjong uttered as he looked at the DSLR Myungsoo had brought.

 

“It's actually Sunbae's camera. He bought it.” Myungsoo revealed and Sungjong smirked at him.

 

“He bought you a freaking expensive camera? Wow your relationship must be something now.” Sungjong said and Myungsoo blushed lightly.

 

“He said that it's a thank you gift. Aish just give it back.” Myungsoo said as he took the camera from a grinning Sungjong.

 

“Oh Hoya!!” Sungjong ran towards the Lee twin who smiled at him.

 

“Oh Myungsoo hyung!” Taemin was surprised to see his friend there.

 

“I got dragged in here. I'll just document everything.” Myungsoo said and Taemin eyed the brand new camera on his hand.

 

'Wow, you bought one?” Taemin asked and Myungsoo explained that it was his Sunbae's camea. “Wow fancy.” He said with a knowing smile at dumped his bag somewhere inside the studio just as Dongwoo entered with two other males that Myungsoo recognized as Donghae and Eunhyuk.

 

“Oh really nice to have eveyrone here to unwind. Hi Myungsoo!” Dongwoo chirped and Myungsoo waved at them. “So for those who doesn't know these two young lads, they are cousins and very well known in the idol industry: Donghae and Eunhyuk. Hyuk's the twins brother while Hae here is Tae's brother.” Dongwoo introduced and the three Kim's happily shook hands with the legendary pair.

 

Are we expecting anyone else?” Dongwoo asked and everyone shook their heads. “Great. Why don't I play some music and we let loose?” Dongwoo suggested and the dancers eagerly agreed.

 

The music played and the rest was up and busy busting moves while Myungsoo took the opportunity to play with his camera. He tried a few experimental angles and adjusted the settings before he got the right setting for his subjects. Sungjong joined in as he asked Hoya to teach him a few basic moves while Sungyol awkwardly joined Howon in trying to learn a simple dance.

 

Myungsoo was smiling as he watched the pro's dance with so much passion and energy that he hadn't notice three males entering the studio to join them. He only realized when he backed a few step and a hand on his shoulder stopped him from colliding into another body. When he turned around, his eyes were wide and his mouth gaping.

 

“Sunbae.” He said silently as he stare at Sunggyu's expressionless face.

 

“Hi Myungsoo!” Jinki waved at him so as Henry.

 

“Jinki Hyung, Henry hyung” He bowed at them and the two chuckled before approaching Dongwoo, Donghae and Eunhyuk.

 

“Ah Jinki!!!!” Eunhyuk high fived the younger and Donghae glomped on Henry. “My baby! Ahhh been so long!” Dognhae ruffled Henry's hair who just laughed at the childish hyung.

 

“You started the party without us!” Jinki pouted and Dongwoo laughed a bit.

 

 

“Wasn't expecting you guys actually. So ready for a few moves?” Dongwoo asked and the two nodded. “Yah Gyu, don't ill Myungsoo with your death glare. Come here!” Dongwoo bewailed and Sunggyu's glare was now focused on the adults.

 

“I don't dance. I'm leaving.” Sunggyu said but before he could turn and leave Myungsoo apologized to him.

 

“I'm sorry sunbae.” Myungsoo bowed low and Sunggyu sighed, he just couldn't take it when Myungsoo does that.

 

“Why are you apologizing?” He asked and Myungsoo bowed again.

 

“I came here without permission and I brought your camera.” Myungsoo said and Sunggyu sighed.

 

“I told you that i am not your guardian and the camera is yours. Now I'd rather do more important things than goof around.” Sunggyu said then walked towards the door.

 

“Not so fast!” Donghae said and pulled him towards the center of the room and faced the mirror. “I know you don't dance but heck I'm gonna make you dance!” He announced just as Eunhyuk cued the music. “Now it'll be easy. We've worked with dozens of idols and imagine the stress levels we had teaching those pretty faces with awkward limbs and equally disfigured voices.” Eunhyuk added.

 

The duo did not let Sunggyu slip and so he just rolled his eyes and followed the simple instructions. Dongwoo then led the teens out to occupy the next studio to give Sunggyu some privacy.

 

'I'll Join you Dongwoo!” Jinki called out and Dongwoo nodded.

 

“Hey You coming?” Henry asked Myungsoo who shook his head.

 

“I'll better take pictures of Sunbae, Maybe i can use it against him someday.” Myungsoo joked and it earned a good laugh from Henry.

 

“Great!” He said the patted his shoulder before leaving the studio.

 

Myungsoo focused his attention on the three who were doing some basic steps. HE snapped away and every time he had a close up on Sunggyu's face, he would blush and his heart would beat fast and loud. HE shook the thoughts aways as he focused on taking pictures when Donghae called him out.

 

“Hey, join us will you!” Donghae said and Myungsoo shook his head. “I won't take no for an answer.” Donghae grinned as he took Myungsoo by the hand, took his camera away and placed it somewhere safe and pushed him next to Sunggyu.

 

“Now this is our favorite dance and it has some very easy choreography.” Eunhyuk said as he taught the two the steps to 'Motorcycle'.

 

Sunggyu groaned as watch his reflection dance awkwardly. Myungso wasn't even any better as his legs were all stiff and uncoordinated with his arms.

 

“Come on it's easy. Just move your hands up like you are revving a motorcycle!” Donghae said and the two tried it with meager improvement.

 

“We've seen worse.” Eunhyuk said to try and lighten up the mood.

 

When the two awkward dancers had the hang of it, They were even dancing to the song.

 

“See, it's easy!” Donghae chirped as he watched the pair dance and enjoy themselves. “Oppa oppa!” Donghae shouted and this time Eunhyuk switched the music and out came a playful tune.

 

“Just ollow along, it's not that hard.” Eunhyuk said annd the two found themselve doing the moves effortlessly.

 

By the end of their mini lesson, they were sweating but smiling wide and proud of themselves.

 

“I don't think I could dance like that.” Myungsoo said and Sunggyu was just panting as he offered Myungsoo one of the most beautiful smiles he had seen. Sunggyu was genuinely smiling and his eyes disappeared into a line. It was breathtaking and Myungsoo could feel the warmth on his cheeks.

 

“Thank you for dancing with me. I couldn't have done it without you.” Sunggyu said before turning to leave the studio.

 

Myungsoo blinked fast as he tried to decipher his sunbae's words. He was frozen in place until Sunggyu called him.

 

“You coming?” He asked and Myungsoo smiled as he nodded.

 

“Wait for me Sunbae!” He said as he picked up his bag and camera then followed his sunbae out of the studio and into his car.

 

Maybe Myungsoo can dance a bit; as long as Sunggyu would be his dance partner.


 

---

 

A/n: sorry for the randomness of this chapter, EunHae's epic dances are clogging my brain so i had to write this one XD

comments would be very lovely and appreciated. Talk to me ^^