lunch

Forced

a/n: Fast update bec. You guys are awesome!!! I would really like to thank everyone who subscribed (70 subbies that’s just amazing) and upvoted (wow 8 upvotes ~ didn’t expect it) and commented. I am very motivated to update this series faster.

---

Christine Joined Myungsoo in the kitchen adjacent to the pantry s the cafeteria staff brought the ingredients. She smiled at him and motioned for the staff to leave.

“If you need anything, just tell me.” Christine said and Myungsoo nodded.

“Thanks Noona and oh I met Henry hyung earlier.” He said.

“Really? You did? He’s such a cutie right?” Christine perked up at the mention of her boyfriend.

‘Yeah, and he is good friends with Sunggyu-nim.” Myungsoo said as he washed the chicken.

“Yes. You do know that Sunggyu-ssi only has a limited circle of friends right?” Christine said and Myungsoo nodded. “he has his reasons for it and those friends of his, they are his most trusted. But to be able to be his friend, you have to be born again.” She said as she took some of the vegetables and sliced it.

“Very admirable. So noona, what did you like about Henry hyung?” Myungsoo asked and Christine paused to think.

“Maybe his music?” Christine was unsure.

“You don’t know noona?” Myungsoo asked.

“Well, true I don’t really know. It just felt right to be with him. I have no other reasons. Maybe we complement each other well that despite my clumsiness, I still manage to make him smile at the end of the day.” Christine replied and Myungsoo gave her a warm smile.

‘You sound like you are so in love with each other.” Myungsoo commented and Christine nodded.

“Yeah, he courted me for 18 months before we got together. Maybe because he had to pursue me that long that he found me too precious to let go. And maybe because I saw his sincerity that I fell for him thrice as hard.” Christine said with a blush.

“We started as friends by the way then moved up to bestfriends before we got together. It’s by taking the time to get to know each other that we got so comfortable with each other and feelings grew all together.” Christine finished and Myungsoo thanked her for the help and the story.

Sunggyu checked in on the cooking lad and a smile crept on his face. The smell of honey garlic roasted chicken was just amazing and the boy cooking it was twice as adorable.

‘Oh Sunbae!” Myungsoo almost dropped the buttered corn he was holding. “You scared me.” He said then placed the platter on the tray Christine graciously provided to help him wheel in the dishes towards the conference room.

“How’s Christine’s story?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo smiled.

“inspiring.” He replied and Sunggyu cocked his head to the side.

“In what way?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo sighed as he faced Sunggyu.

‘It’s inspiring in a sense that they took their time and let their relationship bloom. It’s because Henry hyung chose to pursue her for 18 months showed Christine noona how sincere he was and since Christine noona allowed Henry hyung to court her that long made him relize that what he has is a precious diamond.” Myungsoo explained and Sunggyu nodded.

“That was deep. I expected a short answer. Is lunch ready?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo nodded then pointed to the other tray where the chicken was nicely plated. “Great, I’m very hungry.” Sunggyu said then turned to leave the pantry.

Myungsoo took one of the cart and pushed it towards the conference room and asked Christine to fetch the chicken back in the kitchen and wheeled it in the conference room. She then called in the guests who arrived a few minutes later.

“How’s my love?” Henry asked as he greeted the girl.

“Great, what about my mochi?” Christine asked and Henry gave her soft peck on the cheek and held her hand.

“Missed you” He replied and then pulled her towards the conference room.

“Chicken!” Jinki chirped as he saw their lunch and his eyes were glazed with tears of joy.

“Stop over reacting Jinki hyung.” Key said as he sat on one of the chairs.

“Don’t argue let’s just eat.” Sunggyu instructed and Myungsoo looked on as everyone sat and took their share. “Stop standing there and join us.” Sunggyu instructed and Myungsoo nodded, eyeing two vacant chairs by the end of the table. “Sit here.” He heard Sunggyu’s commanding voice and Myungsoo nodded and took his seat.

“You don’t only take good pictures but you cook as well. Impressive.” Henry commented and Myungsoo bowed to him in appreciation.

‘Are you sure you don’t want to marry him hyung? Because if not, can I have him?” Key asked and he received a glare from Sunggyu.

“shut up people. I am already gracious enough to let you eat his creation. Just be grateful.” Sunggyu said and Jinki burst out laughing; Sunggyu glared at him.

“I am very grateful. Can I visit you sometimes Myung? Or join Jonghyun when he visits me? I’d love to eat more of your chicken dishes!” Jinki said happily and Myungsoo was really shocked with the invitation.

‘Just order take out Jinki, he’s not your personal chef.” Sunggyu said and Jinki pouted.

“He’s not your personal Chef either!” Jinki returned and they heard clashing cutlery. Myungsoo gulped as a familiar scene flashed before his eyes.

“Why don’t we just enjoy the food huh?” Henry immediately intervened and both Sunggyu and Jinki nodded.

“You still are the best at cooking.” Minho whispered in his ears and Myungsoo thanked his hyung.

After the almost chaotic lunch, Myungsoo found himself sitting on the sofa inside Sunggyu’s office and staring at the center table.

“What are you thinking nekko?” HE heard Sunggyu and the younger sighed before speaking.

“Just wondering if your relationship with jinki-hyung is okay.” He replied and Sunggyu chuckled softly.

“Don’t worry on trivial things. We’re friends and it’s quite normal.” He replied and on cue, Jinki came bursting inside the office to hand in some important proposals.

“This composition is suiting for that campaign ad for Etude House.” Jinki said then saw Myungsoo so he waved at the younger. “Anyway, check out the sample and let me know. I’ll have to loop in Henry to create the story board.” Jinki said then approached Myungsoo.

“Scared earlier?” Jinki asked with a worried tone and Myungsoo nodded. “We’re okay, we tend to squabble but it’s always petty and we let it pass. The invitation still stands by the way.” Jinki said with a bright smile.

“I can perfectly hear you Jinki and nope, he’s not available.” Sunggyu answered.

‘Says who?” JInki asked and Sunggyu glared at him.

“Says me!” Sunggyu replied and Jinki found it funny.

“Okay, I get it. But if you can escape, you are always welcome!” Jinki winked and left the office.

Sunggyu let out a sigh then turned to the folder handed to him.

*-----

a/n: I just wrote a possessive Sunggyu wahahahahaha XD *shot dead*