Close

Forced

a/n: well there were violent reactions from Sunggyu’s statement so let me clarify it in this chapter ~

----

Myungsoo blinked as he processed the question asked by his sunbae. He didn’t know why he was asking him that obviously stupid question but he felt pressured to give him a convincing answer.

“Do you hate me?” Sunggyu repeated and Myungsoo took the glass of water and drank a few gulps.

“I don’t hate you sunbae.” Myungsoo replied.

“Really?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo nodded.

“I admit that I don’t get you sometimes and that your mood swings are worse than a pregnant woman but you are kind hearted and the factthat I am not yet living on the streets is a proof of that.” Myungsoo said and Sunggyu smiled a little.

“A lot of people misunderstood me.” Sunggyu started and looked at Myungsoo with serious eyes. “I am just reserved because I have my own struggles in life that I want to keep private. I don’t have a lot of friends but the friends I have are those who know me well, Jinki is one of them and so is Dongwoo.” Sunggyu said ad Myungsoo listened attentively.

“Your coming to my life is invading my personal space and needs time to get used to.” Sunggyu confessed and Myungsoo nodded. “But don’t think that I hate you Myungsoo. You are a good kid and I am sure your parents are proud of you but I am not them, I am not your guardian. We are both forced into this fake relationship for God knows what intention my parents had.” Sunggyu paused to look at Myungsoo who was silent.

“What I am saying is that we should do what we are used to doing and treat each other like dorm mates or something. We don’t hate each other but we also don’t like each other.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo just nodded.

“Do I really look like a hamster in the morning?” Sunggyu then asked and Myungsoo looked at him with bog doe eyes and gaping mouth. Myungsoo blushed and looked down as he nodded. “I am not mad, I think that’s an honest compliment. Hamsters are cute right?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo looked at him and nodded once.

“Well I think you like a kitten.” Sunggyu said with a bright smile. “a cute tame kitten.” Sunggyu said then returned to eating his food.

Myungsoo looked at his sunbae and was blushing as he received a compliment from him. He wasn’t sure why but he felt like it was going to get better from now on. He now understood him more than his vague perception of the older.

“Are you going to eat this?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo shook his head; Sunggyu gladly took some and ate it. “Have this.” Sunggyu then placed some shrimp on Myungsoo’s plate which surprised the younger but happily accepted and ate it.

---

Saturday’s are usually Myungsoo’s freedays but he still woke up early to prepared breakfast. Sunggyu came shuffling through the kitchen just as Myungsoo finished cooking. The fluffy hamster sat on his usual place as Myungsoo handed him a cup of hot coffee. Sunggyu mumbled a thanks and dug into his plate.

“Don’t just watch me, join me nekko.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo was surprised with the pet name. “You call your guitar Kuro so I figured that you must have a bit of interest in Japanese. And that Jonghyun guy calls you L.” Sunggyu explained and Myungsoo nodded and happily ate his breakfast.

“I was thinking of showing you around the office if you’re not busy today.” Sunggyu invited him and Myungsoo was excited to join his sunbae for a day.

Myungsoo hurriedly prepared himself and waited for Sunggyu to finish his morning routine before he joined him walk out of the house and towards the elevator. They drove in silence and Sunggyu noticed that Myungsoo was deep in thought so he decided to start a conversation.

“I know that you have a lot of questions in your mind so I’ll give you this chance to ask one question.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo bowed at the sunbae and thought of one question that would at least satisfy his curiosity.

“Why are you suddenly being kind to me?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu chuckled.

“Was I evil before?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo shook his head. “I’m just starting to warm up to you. I’ve had a bit of a hard time adjusting okay so I was really cold. But I figured that I should be grateful because I get to eat great breakfast.” Sunggyu replied and Myungsoo smiled hearing that Sunggyu was beginning to warm up to him.

“I’m sorry for the incident during the family dinner. I just don’t like people asserting their will towards others. I am sure that you don’t like being forced to do what you dislike.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo nodded.

“Sunbae, Thank you for giving me this chance.” Myungsoo uttered and Sunggyu smiled at him.

“Well, it takes two to tango so why don’t we just make the best out of this relationship.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo nodded brightly.

---

They walked inside the Kim Group’s building and Myungsoo was awestruck with the architecture. They walked towards the elevator when Sunggyu stopped and forced Myungsoo to look at the direction of Sunggyu’s eyes.

“Well, isn’t it my cousin Sunggyu.” The guy said and Sunggyu glared at him but put on a poker face.

“What are you doing here Heechul?’” Sunggyu asked and the guy named Heechul smirked.

“Oh, just visiting you and what do we have here?” He looked at Myungsoo who got scared and hid behind Sunggyu.

“Stay away from him.” Sunggyu said firmly and Heechul clicked his tongue.

‘Such a pretty face shouldn’t be kept by such a lousy master. If you want to feel good, you should come to me.” Heechul whispered into Myungsoo’s ears and the younger shuddered at his words.

“Don’t even think about it Heechul, or do you want a ic case filed against you?” Sunggyu said and which made Heechul uncomfortable but he kept his cool.

“You should say that to yourself Sunggyu.” Heechul smirked and Sunggyu sighed.

“I’m not into him but that doesn’t mean I’ll let you have him. I am his guardian as of the moment and you do know how protective I am with my possessions. Now get your moving before I drag it.” Sunggyu said then walked towards the elevator with Myungsoo following him closely.

“Stay away from him.” Sunggyu commanded and Myungsoo nodded in obedience. Sunggyu was beyond angry and Myungsoo would not risk his life to find out why.

----

a/n: I introduced Heechul ^^ I know that the two are close in real life but that doesn’t mean I couldn't make them hate each other here ^^