guitars

Forced

a/n: Please don’t hate on Sunggyu T.T lol but this is entitled FORCED for a reason ^^ anyway another update for you guys and as promised, I will be introducing a few more characters.

---

Myungsoo was on his way out of the school gates when Sungjong and Sungyeol stopped him. “Why don’t you join us for some snack Myung?” Sungyeol suggested but the boy just shook his head politely.

‘I have a few things to do, I’ll go on ahead.” He waved and happily skipped towards a place he was at peace.

Myungsoo walked down the street and turned left at an intersection. He walked another block and finally reached the small Music store by the edge of town. He pushed the glass door and the chimes alerted the blonde guy by the register.

‘Oh Hi L!” The blonde waved and Myungsoo bowed at him.

‘Hi Jonghyun hyung! Can I play with Kuro?” He asked and Jonghyun nodded and returned to tuning his guitar.

Myungsoo made his way at the back and gingerly picked up the majestic black guitar from the rack and sat on one of the chairs provided. He plucked the strings and tuned the instrument before he played a song.

Jonghyun went to look at the younger then smiled before retreating to the front and serving a few boys who were searching for piano sheets.

---

“Hi Jinki!” Sunggyu said as he met the old friend. “What brings you here?” He asked as he gestured for the friend to take a seat.

“Business.” Jinki said then handed him some sheets of paper that were in a folder. “Proposal for the upcoming expansion; take a look at it, I’m sure you’ll find it interesting.” Jinki said and Sunggyu flipped through it then placed in on his in tray.

“Well I’ll look into that. What other concerns do you have?” Sunggyu said and Jinki smiled wide and perked up.

“I told you last time we met that I’m dating a hot college student right?” Jinki asked and Sunggyu nodded. “Well, it’s his day off from the university so I’d like you to meet him!” Jinki chirped and Sunggyu’s face looked sullen. ‘Please Gyu, just meet him.I’m not even trying to set you up or something, I just want you to meet my precious love!” Jinki begged and Sunggyu sighed loudly.

‘If you were Woohyun I wouldn’t even consider it but Jinki, I know how much this means to you so yes, I think I can leave early and meet your boyfriend. But I warn you, he’d better be perfect or else, you are treating me to chicken. “ Sunggyu warned and Jinki nodded excitedly.

Sunggyu and Jinki parked their cars just outside the small music store and Jinki pushed the door. Jonghyun welcomed them and Jinki immediately kissed the younger.

“I miss you!” Jinki said and the younger laughed heartily. “Me too Onew hyung.” He replied and then blushed as he saw Sunggyu standing by the door awkwardly. “You have company.” He said and Jinki introduced Sunggyu as his college friend.

‘You two can pass as twins, can I call you Sunggyu Hyung?” Jonghyun asked and Sunggyu nodded. Then they heard guitar strums and Jonghyun was smiling widely. “My friend L is playing over there, he’s pretty good.” Jonghyun proudly said.

“Is Jongwoon hyung at home?” Jinki asked and Jonghyun shook his head. “Oh, I needed his lyrics, it’s due this week.” Jinki said and Jonghyun hada light bulb moment.

“Yesung hyung left something, I’ll go fetch it.” He said then dashed off towards their room upstairs.

“He has a habit of giving nicknames?” Sunggyu asked and Jinki nodded.

“He said that it makes him close with the person” Jinki replied and Sunggyu just sighed.

“I’m going to take a look around.” Sunggyu said and Jinki nodded, walking his way towards the front where a few old records were on display.

Sunggyu walked towards the back as he heard the song being played skillfully. He reached the back where the guitars were kept and saw a high school boy still in his uniform playing with the black guitar. Sunggyu eyed the boy and was surprised to see that it was Myungsoo.

“L!” Jonghyun called out and the boy looked up from his guitar. He locked eyes with Sunggyu and he felt his chest constrict as he swallowed nervously.

He took the guitar and placed it back on its stand then bowed at Sunggyu. ‘I’m sorry.” He uttered but Sunggyu didn’t even speak nor move.

“Hey L!” Jonghyun called out happily and handed him some juice. “Oh, this is Sunggyu hyung, he’s Onew hyung’s friend and This charming guy right here is my boyfriend Onew! Onew Hyung, this is my saeng L, he’s the guy I was telling you.” Jonghyun introduced them and Onew happily shook his hand.

“Pleasure meeting you L.” HE said and Myungsoo smiled at him.

“I’ll go home now hyung, excuse me.” Myungsoo excused himself and took his bag before dashing out of the store.

“How long has he’d been playing?” Sunggyu asked and Jonghyun thought for a while.

‘A couple of years, he self-taught himself. Kuro here is his baby.” Jonghyun took the black guitar and showed it to the two. “I told him that I’d give it as a gift but he refused and said that he’ll buy it one day.” He said and then placed the guitar back to the stand.

“Interested in guitars?” Jonghyun asked and Sunggyu shook his head.

“Why do you call him L?” Sunggyu asked and Jonghyun smiled at him.

“He has jet black hair, piercing stare and intelligence like that of L in death note. But he also has his childishness and sensitivity.” He paused and handed the two some bottled juice. ‘He told me that he’s been forced into an arranged marriage recently. Poor kid has to endure that kind of destiny. But he said that he’s been treated nicely so he has no reason to hate his current state.” Jonghyun said then drank a mouthful of the juice.

“Did he tell you about the person he was forced to marry?” Sunggyu inquired and Jonghyun nodded.

‘Yeah, he said that his sunbae is cold and emotionless but doesn’t want to burden or be a burden. He’s adorable when he eats and looks like a hamster in the morning when he wakes up.” Jonghyun said and Jinki chuckled.

“Did he tell you what was his SUnbae’s name?” Sunggyu asked and Jonghyun again nodded.

“Kim Sunggyu.” Jonghyun uttered and Jinki’s eyes went wide.

“That’s you?!” Jinki asked and Sunggyu sighed before nodding.

“Oh, I’m sorry did I offended you hyung? I am very sorry!” Jonghyun apologized and Sunggyu shook his head.

“I’m okay, I can say that Myungsoo is honest. Thank you for taking care of him. Jinki, I’ll leave first.” Sunggyu said then walked out of the door and left.

“I’m sorry Onew hyung, I didn’t know.” Jonghyun said as he buried his face on the elder’s chest.

“It’s okay, he’s not mad.” Onew said with a warm smile.

Sunggyu drove away from the place and noticed Myungsoo waiting for the bus. He stopped in front of the kid and asked him to enter. Myungsoo reluctantly entered and put his seatbelt on. There was this deafening silence as Myungsoo tried to come up with reasonable excuses.

‘I’m not mad Myungsoo. It’s your life and your passion. I am not against it as long as you graduate, you can do anything you want.” Sunggyu finally spoke and it made Myungsoo a bit happy and sad at the same time.

‘Jonghyun told me how you viewed me.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo bit his lip as he looked at the older nervously.

“I’m glad that you’re honest.” He said just as he parked in front of a restaurant. “I’m hungry.” He said and left the car.

Myungsoo followed his Sunbae and they were seated at the second floor near the balcony. I had great view and Myungsoo wasn’t sure of what to order.

“You can order anything, don’t worry it’s my treat.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo nodded and picked a few dishes. Sunggyu also picked a couple of dishes that were served a few minutes later.

It was a silent dinner, like what they were having back at home when Sunggyu spoke and surprised Myungsoo.

‘Do you hate me?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo was dumbfounded.

----

a/n: Update ~sorry if it is lame T.T