picture perfect

Forced

a/n: Woah just woah… 75 subbies already.. lemme cry legit tears

I didn’t expect that a lot of myunggyu shippers would pop out of nowhere and read my fic. Anyway, I have been looking into around three ideas for the conclusion and I just can’t decide which one should I write T.T but let’s just see how my writing proceeds and what plot direction it’ll take; at least I have a definite ending to write XD

---

It was Sunday and Myungsoo woke up later than he had expected. He brushed his teeth and proceeded to cook breakfast, expecting his sunbae to sleep in today. But he saw the hamster sitting peacefully on the couch and reading the morning newspaper. He chuckled softly and walked towards the kitchen silently.

“Don’t cook, I already ordered.” He heard Sunggyu spoke and he nodded, taking a glass of milk instead and sat on one of the seats on the counter.

He looked at the clock and its only 8am. He heard the door rang and he figured that it must be their breakfast. Sunggyu entered the kitchen and set one box in front of Myungsoo.

“Eat up” He said and Myungsoo thanked him sincerely.

Breakfast was silent and the two just ate without even talking. Myungsoo has learned to live with it, a month has already passed anyway. But what happened next wasn’t part of his Sunday plans but it made his day a lot brighter.

“Clean up we’re going somewhere.” Sunggyu said as he threw the take out box and left the kitchen.

Myungsoo’s mouth gaped but then turned to a smile as he hurriedly finished breakfast and fixed himself.

Myungsoo found himself inside one of Seoul’s biggest department stores and his eyes were twinkling with delight. HE knew how rich the Kim’s are but this is just an understatement. HE followed Sunggyu towards the electronics department and watched as the staff bowed at him like he was some king.

“How may I help you director?” The floor manager asked and Sunggyu gave his short answer. “Camera.” The manager smiled and directed him to the space where the cameras were on display.

“what purpose sir?” She kindly asked and Sunggyu looked at her and answered simply “To take pictures.” Myungsoo tried to hold in the laughter but failed miserable, earning a glare from the hamster.

‘I’m sorry sunbae.” He apologized as he wiped the tears from the side of his eyes.

“I meant to ask what intended use for the camera, for casual photography? Hobby? Professional work?” The manager clarified and Sunggyu nodded.

“Ask him.” He pointed to Myungsoo and the younger blinked fast at him. “Just choose a damn camera and let’s get this over with.” Sunggyu said irritated and Myungsoo bowed at him then talked to the manager. He figured Sunggyu must want to take up photography as a hobby.

“for hobby but can be used professionally? For a novice I guess.” Myungsoo said and Sunggyu cut him off.

“Not a novice, he has experience.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo wasn’t sure now if it’s for his sunbae’s personal use or perhaps a gift.

“Oh, then something with a few basic functions and great lens; not a stalker so maybe just good macro setup and good exposure.” Myungsoo finished and the manager showed him two brands of camera that fit his description.

First was a deep red and it was lightweight but very sturdy. It has a good grip and it was comfortable to work with. He took some test shots and the image quality was great.

The second one was a classic black camera and has the same feel but It was better. The quality was through the roof and the pictures were vibrant and perfect.

“I’ll get the black one.” Sunggyu said even without asking Myungsoo who just nodded and handed the test unit back to the manager.

She then led them towards the cashier and let them wait as they get the latest stock. It was rigged up and Sunggyu paid in full using his debit card. It was wrapped up in a pretty paper bag and Myungsoo thanked them before leaving. Sunggyu just nodded and walked towards the exit.

Myungsoo then followed Sunggyu back to the car and fastened his seatbelt. He did not dare ask anything else and just let his Sunbae drive without a care. His eyes then widened when they parked in front of a coffee shop.

They entered the place and he was awestruck with all the camera lenses placed on the shelf. Sunggyu walked towards the counter and asked for his brew. “Myungsoo what will you have?” he asked and Myungsoo looked at the menu and pointed at the Coffee Jelly caramel frap.

He took a seat and waited for Sunggyu to return. Sunggyu sat across him and then pushed the paper bag towards Myungsoo. “Consider it as a thank you gift for yesterday especially for the lunch.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo couldn’t believe it.

“I can’t accept it sunbae.” Myungsoo shook his head but Sunggyu glared at him.

“Accept it nekko!” He said in a commanding tone and Myungsoo nodded.

He took the camera and his eyes sparkle at the sight of the black equipment.

“You can borrow some lenses from her.” Sunggyu said as he pointed to the cashier and with glee, Myungsoo asked for a couple of lenses which she gladly lent him.

Myungsoo fiddle with the lenses and took some shots of random things. He was just delighted that he is now holding his own camera, oh the list of endless possibilities it could give him.

Sunggyu watched as the younger played with the camera as if it was some toy. He chuckled at how cute the kitten was fully engrossed with photography. He found himself enjoying this sight as he took a sip of the Americano he just ordered, unknowing that the kitten was already taking stolen shots of him.

He gazed out into the window and saw how peaceful everything was, how it was almost perfect. He recalled when was the last time he felt like this, at peace with the world and with a companion. His face was serene and it became the subject of Myungsoo’s interest, he was a handsome and cute creature.

Myungsoo’s heart raced as he took a shot of the elder’s face. He gulped nervously as he looked at the picture registered in the camera; how his sunbae was perfect escaped his thoughts and plummeted to his cheeks. He shook his head as he tried to shake off the thoughts but he knew he wouldn’t, he had just fallen in love with his sunbae, and it only took a picture perfect moment.

----

a/n: howdy!!! Btw the camera café is actually an actual café in korea I just don’t know the exact name of the café and where it is but it is really a café wahahhaah

I hope you liked this update and don’t forget to share your thoughts~ I would really love to hear from you guys!