alone

Forced

a/n: i didn't expect the turn out of comments for the last chapter hahahah you guys are emotional huh? Well here's an update sweethearts.

 

-----

 

Sunggyu woke up and the blur slowly washed off of his eyes. The clearing only made him frown as he realize that he was still inside the hosptial room with nothing but white walls and furnitures. He cringe at all the clean crisp white around him, which wa a contradiction to his own self as he embraced white all his life. He got up from his lying position to hug his knees and lower his head on top of it; he missed the black swirls which was Kim Myungsoo.

 

“hello.” a voice greeted him and Sunggyu looked up to see a female nurse. “Here is your breakfast. Eat up before i administer your medicine.” She said with a smile and Sunggyu could read her name from the ID she was wearing.

 

“Minah-ssi, can I go home?” Sunggyu asked, voice quivering like a lost boy.

 

The nurse smiled at him and pushed the table towards his bed urged him to eat. “Eat up and most certainly you will.” She said and Sunggyu sighed before taking the spoon into his trembling hands.

 

“I miss him” He uttered, tears now spilling from his eyes. Minah took a seat next to the male and rubbed his back in comforting circles.

 

“It's okay Sunggyu-ssi, you'll be okay.' She uttered words of comfort, trying to ease the pain of the paitient who was fragile and frail.

 

The door of the room opened and Woohyun dashed towards the nurse. He took her by the wrist and pulled her off the bed and threw her to towards the door. The poor nurse braced herself to hit the hard wall when she felt an assuring arm on her as she landed on someone's body.

 

“Don't touch him.” Woohyun shouted, Sunggyu's sobs halted and looked at Woohyun, confused at the spur of anger in the friend's voice.

 

“I should be saying that Woohyun.” The man who had saved Minah spoke, letting her go and asking if she was fine. Minah nodded and bowed at his saviour. “He's my patient and you can't step into somone's territtory anc cause havoc especially to my staff.” He uttered as he approached Sunggyu and Woohyun.

 

'Sunggyu-ssi, I am Kim Donghyun, Heechul-ssi''s private doctor and am currently in charge of your condition.” He introduced himself and then asked the nurse to join him. “This sis Minah, she's my assistant nurse and we will be taking care of you from the time being.” He said then flashed a smile to him.

 

Sunggyu just nodded to acknowledge the doctor and then lowered his head the second he finished. “Minah, make sure he eats his breakfast” He instructed the nurse who nodded. “And Dr. Nam, can we speak outside.” He asked, gesturing for the door.

 

Woohyun exhaled loudly and went out, Donghyun bowed at the patient before leaving the room.

 

“Heechul-hyung?” Sunggyu asked and Minah nodded.

 

“He was the one who found you when you passed out on your bed.” Minah informed him as she raised a spoon towards his mouth. It was Myungsoo's bed he thought as he took the food and ate in silence.

 

“We just need to make you recover your strength before we release you. Mr. Kim will visit you later.” She said and Sunggyu just nodded.

 

Woohyun balled his fingers into a fist as he faced the doctor outside the room. He gritted his teeth as he glared at Donghyun who was glaring at him as well. Woohyun was the first to talk.

 

“What are you doing? He's my friend.” He said and Donghyun shook his head.

 

“He was officially turned over to me the moment ER released him. Heechul had specifically instructed the hospital that I am to be in charge of his cousin's condition.” Donghyun replied then his eyes turned into a sharp glare. “i did not like the way you handle my assitant.” He pointed out.

 

“She's flirting with Sunggyu.” Woohyun replied.

 

“She's not. As a nurse, it's her job to make her patients at ease.” Donghyun said. “And I could file for harassment.” He added. “So if i were you, stay away from my territory unless you wantto hear from Heechul himself.” He said then left the doctor to check up on Sunggyu again.

 

Woohyun kicked the garbage can next to him in frustration and screamed loudly, He won't let Heechul interfere ith his plans.

 

 

----

 

Sunggyu sighed loudly as he took int the silence of his room. He had been alone ever since he broke up with Soyou and had lived to the silence of being a loner. But the moment Myungsoo stepped into his life, he craved for the melody of the black cat, the smell of breakfast and coffee and the smile that the younger had given him non stop for the past six months. He wanted to spend his vacations with his nekko, on hot springs and open parks, he had planned to bring him to Japan on April for his brthday, and they'll walk along the path where the cherry blossoms bloomed and paint the city pink.

 

“Miss him?” A voice brought him out from his reverie and he turned to face a grinning man. He nodded and returned to spacing out. “I do too.” That made him look at the visitor.

 

“heechul hyung.” Sunggyu uttered weakly.

 

“Can't I miss him?” Heechul asked and Sunggyu shook his head, “come here” Heechul uttered and Sunggyu leaned in to hug his cousin. “you sure are in love with him huh?” Heechul asked and Sunggyu nodded as he kept his tears from falling. “I'll find him for you Gyu.' Heechul uttered but Sunggyu shook his head.

 

“I want him to come back on his own hyung.” Sunggyu uttered and Heechul gave him a warm smile.

 

“You really love him.” Heechul laughed and that somehow cheered Sunggyu a bit.

 

“thanks hyung.” He uttered and hugged the cousin tighter. “Why do we even bicker before?” he asked and Heechul sighed.

 

“because i scare off your blind dates?” He replied and Sunggyu nodded.

 

“But looking back, you did the right thing though.” Sunggyu uttered then yawned.

 

“Have a rest sweetie,” heechul muttered softly and Sunggyu nodded before closing his eyes, arms still around the cousin who was humming a lullaby.

 

As soon as he was sure that Sunggyu was asleep, he let the younger lie on the bed and tucked him in. He placed a gentle kiss on his cousin's forehead and then left the room.

 

He met Woohyun along the way and he held the doctor's wrist tightly and spoke low. “Jeep your filthy hands off my cousin Woohyun. I am warning you.:” heechul growled but Woohyun was unfazed by the threat.

 

“Make me then.” He challenged and Heechul smirked at him.

 

“Oh here I am trying to spare you the heartache like I've done so many years ago but it seemed like you are not being grateful. This is my last warning.” Heechul stated then let the wrist go. He then walked away with an evil grin plastered on his face.

 

Woohyun hissed as he watched the retreating back of the elder Kim, his fingers instantly balling into fists. “Sunggyu's mine.” He shouted loudly but Heechul did not look back, instead he pitied the doctor who will never receive Sunggyu's affection even though he had tried for years.

 

---

a/n: yeppp no myunggyu yet.. i want to give you a hard time by writing more angst.. hmm maybe two to three more chapters on this angst ... but feed me Myunggyu moments and I am sure to give you the fluffiest of fluffiest ending !! wahahahah link me up to pictures or vids to inspire me.. post it on my wall PM me or leave a comment because i would love them (troll)