Dance

Forced

a/n: Hi there everyone~ been busy the past few days so no updates.. forgive me.

Now for this chapter... i'll try to introduce more characters and possible pairs.


Myungsoo was greeted by a smiling Sumi when he reached the apartment. He smiled back and excused himself to change into some comfortable clothes. He joined her in the kitchen until it was her time to leave; reminding the young boy that he’ll have to be careful with blind dates and Sunggyu because the older isn’t really keen on them. Myungsoo waved goodbye and sat on the living room, watching the latest music videos of that y girl group just to get some things off of his mind.

“Oh, great legs.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo quickly turned off the TV and blushed at how embarrassing it was; now his sunbae would think he’s some ert or something. “Don’t worry, there’s nothing wrong with watching girl group MV’s.” Sunggyu dismissed as he walked towards his room. Myungsoo ran a frustrated hand across his hair.

The dinner that followed wasn’t really productive but Myungsoo just took in the silence rather than start a conversation that would end up sadly like that of the sudden fever erupted from just the mere mention of blind date. He was itching to ask some details of the date but decided against it; he’d rather not start another catastrophic ending.

“Uhm Sunggyu-nim..” Myungsoo looked up from his plate and to the expressionless male across him. “Can I go to a dance contest this Sunday? My friend’s entering it.” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu sighed.

“I told you that I am not your guardian and you don’t need to ask for permission.” Sunggyu stated coldly and Myungsoo nodded.

“Thank you.” He replied and returned to his plate; silence has been their dinner music.

---

“Hey Myungsoo!” Sungyeol waved excitedly as they met up at the entrance of the stadium where Taemin’s competition will commence.

“Hey!” Myungsoo greeted the twins.

Then they heard a few girls scream and their attention focused on 2 males who were wearing baseball caps and some face masks with letter H printed on them.

“Oh my gosh the LEE’s!!!” Sungjong dashed towards the group of girls and Sungyeol was disgusted at how Sungjong fanboys over the so called LEE’s because as far as he remembers, that’s a pretty common surname.

“How embarrassing…” Sungyeol whined to which Myungsoo chuckled.

They entered the stadium which was filled with cheering fangirls and equally enthusiastic dancers. Myungsoo walked his way towards the backstage and spotted Taemin. The younger approached him and smiled at him.

‘I’m so glad you can come hyung!” Taemin was all happy just seeing him. “I won’t miss this!” Myugsoo replied and ruffled the younger’s hair. “Break a leg Tae!” He cheered then went to his seat.

Sungyeol was rolling his eyes as Sungjong blabbered about the Lee brothers; the older twin doesn’t even care about this Lee brothers. “They’re twins just like us!” Sungjong chirped and that was the last straw. “Shut it! I am not interested with this freaking Lee brothers of yours!” Sungyeol shouted abruptly, causing the girls a few rows back to glare at him.

‘Who ing insult the LEE’s?” One scary fangirl said, pointing her purple lightstick towards Sungyeol who gulped. “It’s a misunderstanding.” Sungyeol said softly and took his seat and Sungjong breathed as sigh of relief. ‘hyung, that’s dangerous!” Sungjong whispered and Sungyeol nodded. ‘Just shut up!” He mouthed to the twin and sunk in his seat.

Myungsoo joined them just before the MC greeted them and Sungyeol was caught in between the two excited and childish fanboys; one for Taemin and the other for the Lee brothers. Myungsoo was cheering loudly for Taemin, like his life depended on it. Sungjong was so into cheering that even his seatmate (who was also a fan of the Lee Brothers and claimed to be a purplette) gave him a cheering banner and a card with the instruction on how to be an official member.

“Purplette?” Sungyeol read from his brother’s shoulder (because he’s that much taller) and the girl glared at him. “Oh.. is it because he likes purple?” Sungyeol added immediately, trying to sound interested. The girl nodded and gave him a smile.

“They’re up in a while!” She pointed at the twins warming up by the side and Sungyeol’s mouth gaped at how these fangirls have eagle eyes. “Woah, you are one fierce hunter!” Sungyeol exclaimed and the girl gave him a small smile. “I’m Bora by the way.” She extended a hand to Sungyeol who shook it.

“Oh so now you’re interested with the Lee brothers?” Sungjong asked with a knowing grin. “Well, if they have a major fanbase like this, they have to be really good! But I’m still supporting Taemin!” Sungyeol responed and hearing this, Myungsoo gave him a headlock. “Yeah Taemin is wicked!” Myungsoo shouted, earning a few nods and cheers from a few girls a few rows down and raising their Taemin banners.

“It’s okay, Purplettes and Taemints are good friends. It’s because the three are good friends too!” Bora chirped before squealing like nobody’s business at the mention of LEE brothers.

---

“Crazy!!!! Woah!” Sunggyu rubbed his temples as he tried to relax amidst the hormone induced screams of teenagers inside the stadium. “remind me why I am here with you.” He uttered to a friend seated next to him.

“Woohyun said this is a good therapy for you!” the man named Dongwoo who looked like a dino gave him a cheery smile.

“Oh him. Remind me to slit his throat when I get the chance.” Sunggyu sighed as he tried to stop the headache this whole ordeal was giving him.

“ok. But hey, you haven’t given me details about the blind date. Or about that little brat in your home.” Dongwoo said and Sunggyu glared at him.

“First don’t call Myungsoo a brat. He’s been forced to live with me and not his choice and second the date wasn’t exactly romantic. Mom set me up with Jinki.” Sunggyu replied with a stoic face.

“oh wow, like that’s a first. You are seriously not minding Myungsoo living with you?” Dongwoo asked and Sunggyu nodded.

“He makes great breakfast.” He replied and Dongwoo squished his cheeks. “So that’s why you’ve been looking more like a hamster with fluffy cheeks!” Dongwoo laughed and Sunggyu glared at him, rubbing his sore cheeks. “Do that again and you’re dead!” Sunggyu threatened.

‘Oh so how’s Jinki?” Dongwoo asked and Sunggyu smiled a bit. “He’s blonde and dating this college kid.” He replied. “Oh great. Now that’s only you left single!” Dongwoo pointed a finger to Sunggyu who held the urge to bite it like a hamster.

“Hey you just broke up with Hyorin, technically you’re single too!” Sunggyu whined and Dongwoo chuckled. “well I have a new prospect.” Dongwoo replied, eyes now fixed on one of the twins performing on stage.

‘Cradle snatcher!” Sunggyu hissed and Dongwoo gave me a knowing look.

“last time I checked Myungsoo’s still in Highschool!” Dongwoo teased.

“I’m not freaking dating him!” Sunggyu shouted a bit loud for comfort and earned him some hisses from purplettes; Dongwoo tried his best to hold in the laughter but ended up failing miserably.

---

“Taemin!!!!” Myungsoo was shouting at the top of his lungs and was waving madly to get the attention of the dancer.

“Myungsoo hyung!!!” Taemin waved back and hugged the boy when they met.

“Awesome!!!!!” Myungsoo was really a fanboy for this kid.

“Thank you! Oh where’s Sungyeol and Sungjong?” he asked and Myungsoo looked around and waved to the tall choding.

Sungyeol saw Myungsoo waving and pulled Sungjong towards the two.

“Hey! I’m actually trying to get an autograph from the Lee’s!” Sungjong whined as Sungyeol rolled his eyes in response.

‘Oh really? Are you a purplette?” Taemin asked and Sungjong nodded. “well Bora invited me to join the club and you know..” Sungjong trailed of and Taemin gave him warm smile. ‘Wait here.” He instructed and dashed off towards the twin Lee’s and whispered something. The two nodded and went with Taemin.

“So guys, I want you to meet the legendary Lee Brothers!” Taemin Introduced the twins who waved.

“I’m the older, name’s Howon.” The older said with a smile. “and I’m Hoya.” The younger twin said, smiling to reveal some cute dimples.

“Oh my god I’m going to faint!” Sungjong exaggerated, earning a chuckle from the twins.

‘Myungsoo!” the raven haired boy extended a hand. “I’m Sungyeol and this is my twin brother Sungjong.” Sungyeol said politely.

“Oh my gosh you are gods of dance!” Sungjong was totally fanboying and the win chuckled.

“Must ran in the family right tae?” Howon said and Taemin nodded.

“Family?” Myungsoo asked and Taemin nodded.

“We’re cousins, 3rd degree though.” Taemin said and took out his phone and showed it to the three.

“you are ing cousins with the legendary Eunhae?” They hear a shout from a far and the six teens flinched at the harsh sound. “Oh sorry, I was just surprised. I’m Jang Dongwoo by the way and this is my good friend…” The dino looking man introduced himself and pulled the friend next to him.

‘Sunggyu-nim.” The name slipped from Myungsoo’s lips.

“that’s right! Oh wait, how’d you know?” Dongwoo asked, a bit surprised.

“The twins are my brothers dimwit and he’s Myungsoo. Intro over can we go?” Sunggyu was pissed that he was still dragged into a crowded area just because his supposed friend wanted to meet the twins.

“hell no! oh I was very impressed with you guys amazing! And Eunhae are like my bestest dance friends!” Dongwoo exclaimed and Taemin squinted before realizing something. “Oh Dongwoo hyung! I remember. You used to train with Donghae and Eunhyuk hyung. Remember me by chance? The little kid that tags along Donghae hyung?” Taemin asked and Dongwoo paused then thought for a while.

“Oh yes the little kid I often dance with. How have you been?” Dongwoo asked and Taemin immediately hugged him.

“I want to dance with you again hyung!” Taemin said and Dongwoo laughed and ruffled the younger’s hair. “Great, I have a dance studio we can all chill, invite your friends along!” Dongwoo invited and the Taemin turned to his cousins who nodded.

“I’m freaking hungry Dongwoo!” Sunggyu whined at the back and taking his cue, Myungsoo shyly asked Taemin if they could go along now.

“Why not some dinner then?” Dongwoo asked everyone who threw him a look. “My treat?” Dongwoo added and everyone cheered making Dongwoo laugh. “ok, let’s go!” Dongwoo then led everyone out the door.

“Sunbae…” Myungsoo approached the older who gave him a look then sighed.

“You are allowed to make friends Myungsoo. It’s not like you’re really tied with me. I’m hungry. Let’s go.” Sunggyu said then walked ahead. Myungsoo sighed then ran after the older, settling a few steps behind.

--


a/n: I updated!! Yay.. by the way.. I have a ff giveaway so if you want a V-day present…. Please enter the giveaway ^^

I know that it’s lame but I figured that it’s better if Dongwoo and Sungjong have some pairs in there… since only Hoya was available, I decided to just make them twins! That way one will end up with Dongwoo and the other with Sungjong.. I’m weird I know~