Moving On

Forced

a/n: Here I am with an update~ well are you ready to hate me? I am ready for you angsty response don't worry.. I can take it ^^

 


-----

 

“Meeting with the investor in an hour Sunggyu.” Christine said as she handed him his morning coffee. Sunggyu nodded and waved her off without saying another word. She bowed and excused herself to prepare the meeting papers.

 

Sunggyu was contemplating on what to do with his life, he was confused on what to do with his relationship with Myungsoo. He was still afraid to go on the next level but he had indirectly confessed to Myungsoo about his feelings. He let his head fall on his desk with a thud and stayed motionless until he heard Christine cleared .

 

He looked up and groaned while the secretary chuckled slightly at the cuteness her boss was showcasing. “You know, if you would take a leap of faith, maybe this will all be solved.” Christine suggested as Sunggyu made himself presentable.

 

“I didn't ask for your opinions Miss.” He said then walked passed the secretary and out of his office. 'Give me the 411 on the meeting.” Sunggyu uttered and Christine read to him the details of the meeting until they reached the conference room.

 

He walked with confidence and sat on his designated place. He nodded and one of his staff started the presentation.

 

 

---

 

“Valentines day is coming, excited for the chocolates?” Sungyeol asked Myungsoo who shrugged his shouders.

 

“Not interested.” Myungsoo answered and Sungjong laughed next to him.

 

“I get it, he is going to make chocolates for Sunggyu hyung.” He uttered and earned a good smack on the arm but felt his cheeks heat up. “Oh my you got it bad Myungsoo. I should prepare for the wedding after our graduation.” Sungjong said and Myungsoo froze at his statement.

 

“Graduation.” Myungsoo muttered to himself then sighed, what will really happen during graduation.

 

===

 

Sunggyu was pacing inside his apartment, hunger forgotten as he nervously waited for Myungsoo. The door opened and his head jolted t watch the figure come into view only to be disappointed by the face that greeted him.

 

“I guess you are not happy to meet me?” Heechul uttered with a smirk.

 

He then walked towards the kitchen and took out the take out he had ordered.

 

“We are not in good terms hyung.” Sunggyu uttered as he sat down on the stool.

 

“Just because I threatened every blind date you had in the past doesn't mean I hate you. I care for you Gyu, that's why i took them out before they broke your heart.” Heechul uttered as he handed the chopsticks to Sunggyu.

 

He then handed him a wedding invitation. “From Soyou. Remember her?” Heechul asked and Sunggyu nodded. 'Over her?” Heechul asked and Sunggyu sighed.

 

“For the records I did not threaten her, I like her for you, you know.” Heechul said and Sunggyu gave him a glare.

 

“I am not blaming you over Soyou, she left me.” Sunggyu replied, playing on the food that was in front of him.

 

Heechul grinned then laughed loudly as he watched the younger, Sunggyu glared at him. “You like him don't you?” Heechul asked and Sunggyu immediately barked at him. “Oh my, you got it bad.” Heechul laughed as they heard the door opened.

 

“Oh Heechul hyung.” Myungsoo greeted him as he sat next to Sunggyu. Heechul smiled and handed him a take out.

 

“You two are close?” Sunggyu asked and the two nodded.

 

“i like him, quite a good kid.” Heechul uttered as Myungsoo nodded and took a mouthful of the bulgogi. “Hey You're invited to Sunggyu's first Love's wedding!” Heechul chirped and Myungsoo paled.

 

“Why?” Sunggyu and Myungsoo answered at the same time making Heechul chuckle.

 

“Here's why, Attending the wedding will make you move on. You can't completely love someone unless you let her go. So you two should pick up suits and we'll all go to that wedding this saturday got it?” Heechul asked and Sunggyu sighed then nodded.

 

“Very well, it's settled.” Heechul beamed and then waved as he left the apartment.

 

Sunggyu then looked at Myungsoo with burning gaze.

 

“Do I have something on my face sunbae?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu shook his head.

 

“Why are you close with Heechul hyung?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo sighed and placed his chopsticks down.

 

“We had a talk once.” Myungsoo answered and Sunggyu sighed. “You're not hungry sunbae?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu sighed. “let me fix you something.” Myungsoo suddenly stood and took the take outs and fixed a bibimbap. He then hande it to Sunggyu who happily took his spoon and dug in.

 

Myungsoo chuckled as he took a glass and poured some orange juice for his sunbae. Sunggyu thanked him and returned to eating the food.

 

“Get home early tomorrow or Heechul hyung will whine at me.” Sunggyu stated and Myungsoo couldn't hold in the laughter. “What?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo tried to calm himself.

 

' whine?” Myungsoo laughed even more and Sunggyu groaned.

 

“So? Have you heard him whine? I did quite a ton of times okay!” Sunggyu angrily shouted, puffing his cheeks in annoyance.

 

“I believe you sunbae okay! I will be here on time I promise!” Myungsoo uttered and Sunggyu smiled a but which didn't go unnoticed by the younger.

 

---

 

“So we will get you both the finest suits because Soyou's soon to be husband is actually a banker and we can't be go looking like ordinary guests. We need to go there in style!” Heechul said and Sunggyu rolled his eyes while Myungsoo chuckled behind.

 

“You! Give me the finest silk and the softest linen. I don't want this crap!” Heechul whined at the girls and Sunggyu sighed loudly before grabbing his phone.

 

“What are you doing?” Heechul asked and Sunggyu sighed.

 

“Calling Key” Sunggyu answered and Heechul smiled at him.

 

“Tell him to tag Zhoumi along. I miss my seasoning.” Heechul whined and earned another eye rolling from Sunggyu.

 

“Fine. Yeah Key Come down to the tailor shop yeah and bring Zhoumi yeah. Heechul come on 15? great.” Sunggyu dropped the phone and smiled at the cousin.

 

“Very well, your little kitten is wandering around there somewhere.” Heechul remarked and Sunggyu looked around the store to find Myungsoo looking at various shirts and suits.

 

“You like them?” Myungsoo was startled and shook his head as he faced Sunggyu.

 

“Come on, try one.” Sunggyu said, shoving a pair in Myungsoo's hand and pushing him towards the dressing room.

 

Sunggyu then paced outside, waiting for Myungsoo to emerge.

 

“Chill will you, it's like you're waiting for your bride to come out.” Heechul joked but that froze Sunggyu and he stayed rooted on his spot until Myugnsoo cleared his throat and got their attention.

 

Like a slow motion, Sunggyu turned his head and his jaws drop seeing the gorgeous teen in a classic suit. He blinked in slow motion as he watched the younger blush a cute shade of pink.

 

“You are drooling dear cousin..” Heechul whispered then laughed as he approached Myungsoo and gave him a double over. “my kitten, You really are a model, how can an ordinary suit looks so exquisite on you?” Heechul remarked and Myungsoo shyly rub his nape.

 

“You think so Heechul hyung?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu nodded making Myungsoo blush deeper while Heechul laughed at the sidelines.

 

“This is adorable.” He uttered and met up with Key and Zhoumi, leaving the two awkward with each other.

 

“You look good.” Sunggyu said nonchallantly and Myungsoo thanked him shyly. And the two went silent until Key shoved Sunggyu inside with a suit.

 

----

 

“Sunggyu oppa!” Soyou ran to him and the older waved and greeted her with a smile. “I thought you wouldn't come after the things that happened.” Soyou uttered, looking happy in her white bridal gown.

 

“Hey, I moved on and you too right? Congratulations!” Sunggyu said and she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 

“You will always be my first love oppa!” She uttered and held a hand out to her husband. “My love, this is Sunggyu oppa , the one I told you.” Soyou said and the man extended a hand to Sunggyu.

 

“Hi, I'm Hyunseong.” He introduced himself and Sunggyu shook hands.

 

“Congratulations, Soyou is a very precious girl.” Sunggyu uttered and Hyunseong nodded.

 

“I know. So enjoying the party?” He asked and Sunggyu nodded.

 

“I wish you happiness.” Sunggyu said with a sincere smile and Soyou thanked him.

 

'Sunbae!” Myungsoo uttered as he walked to Sunggyu's side.

 

“Oh Myungsoo, meet my firs love Soyou and her husband Hyunseong.” He said and Myungsoo extended a hand.

 

“Hello, I am Myungsoo.” He introduced himself.

 

“Enjoying the party Myungsoo?” Soyou asked and the tenn nodded. She then took his hand and gave him a wide smile. “I hope you'll look after my fragile oppa. He's a bit cranky at times but he is the purest person I have ever met.” She said and Myungsoo nodded.

 

“Hey, you make sound like a kindergarten who just lost his favorite toy!” Sunggyu whined and Soyou burst out laughing. “And why are you entrusting me to a highschool senior?” Sunggyu asked and Soyou gave him a knowing smile.

 

Soyou leaned in and whispered in Sunggyu's ears.

 

“Because you look at him like you did at me when we were together.” She then excused herself and her husband, leaving Sunggyu with a fast beating heart and a gaping mouth.

 

“Are you okay Sunbae?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu looked at him fondly and smiled so pure, it shocked Myungsoo and gave him goosebumps.

 


 


a/n: well i guess the angst will be for another chapter~ hahahahah cheers!