captured

Forced

a/n: This will be the second to the last chapter.. I hope everyone will stay with me until the end.

And since Infinite's Back MV inspired me to write another story, a gangster MyungGyu (along with other pairs) is in my idea list. Still have no idea when i will start it but maybe after this one ends, I’ll get to write that.

 

----

 

Monday rolled in and Sunggyu woke up to the familiar smell of coffee. He shuffled towards the kitchen and smiled as he saw his fiance already plating the chicken Parmesan that they are going to have for breakfast. He walked towards the younger and kissed him on the lips. Myungsoo was surprised that he blushed at the actions of the older.

 

What? Can't I get a morning kiss from my fiance?” Sunggyu asked. Myungsoo peck the older's cheek and then scurried towards the coffee maker. Sunggyu smiled as he sat on the chair and dug into the delicious breakfast.

 

Shall I drop you off to your University?” Sunggyu asked as he swallowed a mouthful of rice and chicken.

 

Myungsoo shook his head. “I have an interview for my internship.” Myungsoo replied and Sunggyu pouted at him.

 

Why didn't you apply to my company? Henry would want you in his team.” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo sighed.


“I'll drop by your office when I get rejected.” Myungsoo replied and Sunggyu glared at him.

 

What do you think of my company? Your last resort? Your safety net?” Sunggyu was quite hurt and Myungsoo didn't want that. He moved towards the older and enveloped him in a tight but playful hug.

 

 

Of course not hyung, Your company is too good that I am afraid that I might get rejected.” Myungsoo cooed and Sunggyu gave up and just returned the embrace.

 

Be thankful that I love you too much to hate you.” Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo beamed a happy smile.

 

Let's shower together hyung.” Myungsoo urged and Sunggyu knew that it will take a bit longer than what they normally do.

 

After the long shower, Sunggyu and Myungsoo emerged from their bedroom in crisp clothes. Myungsoo took out the camera from his room and joined Sunggyu in the front door as they leave for their day to official start.

 

Sunggyu drove happily as Myungsoo fiddled with his camera, snapping photos of interesting things and capturing Sunggyu's breathtaking face. Sunggyu stopped in front of a building and his brows furrowed as he faced Myungsoo.

 

Out of all the firms you planned on doing an internship with, you chose our rival.” Sunggyu exclaimed and Myungsoo just grinned.

 

Don't you have the confidence in your fiance's abilities? 'Myungsoo asked, feigning a hurt expression as he opened the door. But Sunggyu pulled him towards him and locked lips with him.

 

Better kick their sorry asses okay?” Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo laughed while nodding.

 

You bet I will.” He replied then closed the door and waved as Sunggyu drove off.

 

The office was a total bore in Sunggyu's opinion as he missed the warmth of his nekko. IT was uneventful lest for the call he received from Dongwoo inviting him for a dinner to announce something; and he figured that it was his engagement with Hoya.

 

He sighed when his phone rang and Christine informed him of Henry's request for him to interview a possible intern.

 

You do know that interviews are his job, not mine.” Sunggyu spoke, rubbing his temple while he listened.

 

Henry said that he couldn't decide for this intern, it is best to get your opinion.” Christine replied and Sunggyu just sighed.

“This better be worth it Christine or you'll end up widowed early.” Sunggyu said and hanged up.

 

He heard a knock and Henry entered with a boy that made his jaws drop. AS the two took a seat on the chairs before his desk, he internally slapped himself to wake up.

 

I'm sorry to bother but I just couldn't decide if we should take him in as an intern.” Henry spoke.

 

Good morning sir, I am Kim Myungsoo.” He introduced himself and Sunggyu was sure he would crash their lips if Henry wasn't there.

 

Good Morning.” Sunggyu uttered, quite lame for a CEO. “Your credentials?” Sunggyu asked, professionalism at play. Henry handed him the file, his poker face was on and Sunggyu gave him a menacing glare.

 

Sunggyu read through the files and was quite impressed with Myungsoo's academic record. He knew that Myungsoo was a smart kid, but his grades spoke a different story, Myungsoo was a genius in his own right.

 

Good track record, your portfolio?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo took out a clear file and handed it to Sunggyu. Sunggyu looked at it and a smile graced his face. Myungsoo's shots about nature, scenic places and random things was just mesmerizing.

 

you take good photographs, but in this industry, the ability to capture a person through the camera is much more valued.” Sunggyu started, closing the portfolio and looking at Myungsoo intently.

 

Well sir..” Myungsoo started and took something from his bag. “This is incomplete at the moment, but this is my thesis.” Myungsoo handed him another clear book.

 

 

Sunggyu took it and as he opened the page, his eyes went wide and tears started to fall. The pictures were so familiar and it told so many emotions that Sunggyu knew very well. Henry smiled as he watched Sunggyu look at each photograph lovingly taken by Myungsoo. “Who is he?” Sunggyu choked on his question.

 

Myungsoo smiled at him, staring deep in his eyes and spoke so lovingly, Sunggyu felt his heart burst with gladness. “the love of my life.”

 

Sunggyu's tears fell as he heard Myungsoo utter his response, yet he tried to sound comical. “He's photogenic.” He replied. “But I bet I am better looking.” Sunggyu said with a grin. “Let's give him a practical test shall we?” Sunggyu turned to Henry who nodded while a huge grin was on his face.

 

Call Jinki, we have a photo shoot.” Sunggyu instructed Christine who nodded and rigged Jinki up immediately.

 

As soon as they stepped on the fourth floor, Key and Zhoumi were already waiting with a bunch of clothes for Henry, Sunggyu and Jinki. Sunggyu took the set and directed his gaze to Myungsoo who was testing his camera.

 

Ready when you are Myungsoo.” Sunggyu uttered and the younger nodded and took his place.

 

turn to your left a little.” Myungsoo called out and Sunggyu did as he was told. “Good, now face me, chin up a bit.” Myungsoo instructed and Sunggyu followed.

 

The shoot progressed while Henry watched the screen where the photos were downloaded, smiling happily as each frame was exquisite. Siwon and Minho joined him a bit later and was also impressed with the pictures.

 

Henry! Jinki!” Sunggyu soon called out and the two posed with him.

 

After a few more shots, Sunggyu called the end and he looked at the shots Myungsoo took.

 

Impressive. See I am more handsome that the love of your life.” Sunggyu exclaimed and Myungsoo grinned a bit.

 

'Perhaps, but are you good in bed too, Sunggyu nim?” Myungsoo asked while he laughed.

 

I can show you better than tell you kim Myungsoo.”Sunggyu responded “Key, work your magic on him.” Sunggyu suddenly called out and the stylist pulled the yougner towards the dressing room.

 

We need versatile people, maybe you could use your good face and show it in front of the camera instead of hiding behind it.” Sunggyu explained as Myungsoo returned wearing some sizzling hot ensemble courtesy of Key.

 

Myungsoo just grinned and took his place in front of the camera. But he didn't expect Sunggyu being handed a white DSLR and pointing it at him.

 

I figured that I should learn to capture the perfection of my dearly beloved.” Sunggyu winked at him and Myungsoo smirked as he posed for his Sunggyu hyung.

 

 

Sunggyu wasn't bad at all, and Myungsoo was so happy as he checked the pictures after Sunggyu had ended it. He smiled approvingly at his fiance and was ready to pounce on him.

 

Shall we take the Pre-nup pics?” Henry suggested as Jinki pulled the two towards the set and Henry, Minho and Siwon took aim.

 

Sunggyu was clueless and was really flustered; not that he hated it, but he just didn't know what to do, knowing that they just got together very recently. But Myungsoo took the initiative to envelope Sunggyu in a back hug, wrapping his arms around the elder's waist and kissing his cheek.

 

The lights went off and the camera took every second of it. Sunggyu relaxed and smiled, he just needed to show how happy and lucky he was to have Myungsoo.

 

I love you.” He whispered and Myungsoo smiled and responded lovingly.

 

I love you too hyung.” Myungsoo replied as he leaned in to seal their fate with a long and passionate kiss.

 

---

 

a/n: one more chapter to go and we are done!!!