Another Me

Forced

 

 

a/n: I got excited wahahah so I will update this~


----

 

The elevator ride was silent and Myungsoo thought of how perfect his morning started and with just one blink of an eye, they were back to square one. He only knew that Heechul was Sunggyu’s cousin and the two is not in pretty good terms based on the conversation earlier; but he couldn’t bring himself to push the topic further.

 

The elevator door opened and two staff bowed to welcome Sunggyu. Sunggyu acknowledge them and went straight to his room by the end of the corridor. He entered the office with Myungsoo trailing behind him, not sure if he was welcome or not.

 

A minute later, Sunggyu’s secretary (at least Myungsoo thought so) entered with a cup of coffee and the day’s newspaper. Sunggyu took a sip of the brew and grimaced. HE glared at the poor girl then sighed.

‘Myungsoo, teach her my favorite cup.” Sunggyu instructed and Myungsoo immediately bowed and followed the poor girl out of the office.

 

“Uhm, I’m sorry for his behavior, he had a run in earlier.” Myungsoo said and the girl smiled at him.

 

“Don’t worry about it, I am quite used to it. I never tend to make him the perfect cup. It was okay till about a month ago.”She said as she led him towards the pantry. “Mr. Kim didn’t mind the taste of my coffee until a certain Kim Myungsoo made him the perfect cup.” She said as she showed him the coffee maker.

 

‘Now every time I bring him the coffee, he would berate me of how Myungsoo’s brew is perfect and mine is pretty much inconsistent.” She finished with a warm smile. “I’m Christine by the way.” She said extending a hand which Myungsoo gladly shook.

 

“Myungsoo.” He said then took the coffee beans and placed just enough on the filter.

 

“Well, better teach me well or else I wouldn’t hear the end of it.” She joked and Myungsoo laughed along then instructed her on what to do.

 

“You know, since you came into Sunggyu’s life, he’s a bit more relaxed.” Christine said which surprised Myungsoo. “He’s not the type to be friendly but for the previous month, he’s less reserved and he talks more.” She said and Myungsoo gave her a warm smile.

 

“You are so cute Myungsoo, I wish I could take you home but my boyfriend would freak out.” Christine said and they heard someone clear their throat.  They both gasped when they saw who it was.

 

“I specifically instructed for Myungsoo to teach you to make coffee not for you to flirt with him.” Sunggyu said. “But I won’t tell this to Henry. Just stick with your job Christine.” He said then walked out of the pantry.

 

“Oh I’m so sorry, did I sound like I’m flirting with you?” She asked and Myungsoo blushed. “I’m really sorry. I’m your noona and I love Henry. I just find you cute. Please don’t take it seriously.” Christine said and Myungsoo nodded.

 

They then served the coffee to Sunggyu who glared at her. He took a sip hen instantly smiled. “Perfect.” He said delightfully and turned to Myungsoo.  “great job.” He said then turned to Chritine and glared at her. “You better remember this or else I’ll tell Henry.” He said the n dismissed the girl.

 

Myungsoo stood there awkwardly until Sunggyu told him to sit on the chair in front of his desk. The younger sat and stared at the window behind Sunggyu. With nothing to do, his eyes roamed across the room before his attention got back to Sunggyu who was staring at him.

 

“Let me give you a tour. I know its boring work.” Sunggyu said then stood up.

 

‘it’s not sunbae, just that I am totally oblivious to how things go here.“ He said and Sunggyu gave him a smile.

 

“I’m going to tour Myungsoo for a while. Take all my calls and tell them I’m on OB. No calls diverted to my cellphone unless urgent and I mean it.” Sunggyu reminded Christine who nodded and bowed at her boss.

 

The two entered the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor. The ride was silent when Myungsoo decided to explain himself.

 

‘I was not flirting sunbae.” He uttered and Sunggyu sighed.

 

“I know.” Came the reply and the door opened to the third floor. “this is the Music and Entertainment department of Kim Group. I brought you here because you’ll be much more acquainted with it. We have the advertising group on the fourth floor. And the rest are the boring stuff. “ Sunggyu said as he stepped into the third floor and everyone bowed at the director.

 

“as you know, the main business is the super market and department store chains but we are also fairing well in advertising and very recently, music.” He said and led Myungsoo towards a room.

 

“Meet Lee Jinki, a friend of mine and very recently hired as our music  group director along with Henry, Advertising  Group director  and one of our talented composer.” Sunggyu introduced them and Myungsoo bowed at them.

 

“L right?” Jinki extended a hand which Myungsoo gladly shook.

 

“is he really L?” Henry asked and Jinki nodded. ‘Oh hello, I am Henry. I heard from Jinki that you like playing guitars. If you’re free, come and jam with us.” Henry invited and Myungsoo eyed sunggyu before accepting the offer.

 

“He’s bored so I brought him here.” Sunggyu explained and the two smiled at him.

 

“well, why don’t we join you? Jinki here needed to get familiar with everyone else.” Henry asked and Sunggyu nodded.

 

Henry introduced everyone and the music group was a bunch of crazy but dedicated geniuses that were serious when it comes to music. “Jonghyun’s brother works here.” Jinki said and Myungsoo nodded.

 

“are you going to get Jonghyun hyung too when he graduates?” Myungsoo asked and Jinki flashed a megawatt smile.

 

“Up to him if he wants to join me here. But sunggyu doesn’t like office romances.” Jinki said and Sunggyu glared at him.

 

“He can tolerate it, as long as it’s different departments.” Henry said and Myungsoo realized something.

 

“Oh are you Ms. Christine’s boyfriend?” Myungsoo asked and Henry nodded.

 

“You met her? She’s a clutz sometimes but adorable nonetheless.” Henry said. “and she sounds like she’s flirting when she finds someone cute or adorable.” Henry said then laughed.

 

“Yeah, remind me of the time Jonghyun and I almost broke up because she thought I was cute like a rabbit.” Jinki said and Henry laughed loudly.

 

“I guess you experienced it too Myungsoo?” Henry asked and the younger nodded. “That girl.” Henry shook his head as they entered the elevator to get to the 4th floor.

 

The 4th floor was a creative mess with Zhou Mi and Key’s creative designs. The two are the resident stylists whom eyed Myungsoo like a piece of doll. Sunggyu glared at the two who smirked and went back to work. The photographers were nothing short of A list as Photographer/actor/model Choi Siwon was on their roster.

 

Myungsoo’s eyes widened as he watched the professionals take photos and videos of their subjects. Then he noticed a familiar face at one of the studios.

 

“Minho hyung?” Myungsoo called out and the boy waved back. Minho then approached the group and bowed at the directors.

 

“You know him?” Henry asked and the two nodded.

 

“Minho hyung’s my sunbae at school.” Myungsoo explained and Henry smiled at them.

 

“Why don’t we play a little?” Henry suggested and asked for a spare camera.

 

He then handed it to Myungsoo and asked Minho to grab one as well. Henry winked at Jinki who understood what it meant. In a blink of an eye, Sunggyu found himself in front of a green wall and lights flashing off.

 

“What the !!”  SUnggyu suddenly cursed and both Henry and Jinki laughed at the confused hamster.

 

“Don’t worry, we hadn’t done this in a long time. Minho, you’re evaluation depends on this photoshoot.” Henry said and Minho nodded.

 

“Play along with us.” Jinki invited and the two photographers snapped as the three played in front of them.

 

“I’m seriously going to fire the two of you!” Sunggyu shouted, huffing as he sat on one of the chairs inside the studio.

 

“It’s been a long time since we had our pictures taken so loosen up a bit.” Henry uttered as he browsed through Minho’s and Myungsoo’s shots. “Impressive.” He commented and let the two directors looked at the different photographs.

 

“You two are very talented. I should offer you a scholarship Myungsoo, and Minho…” Henry called out. “You’ll get the internship this summer.” Henry said with a smile which made Minho relieved.

 

“Let’s print this one.” Jinki pointed to a picture Myungsoo took and Henry clicked it and sent it to a nearby printer. He then took  a few solo shots and did the same.  He took them and handed Myungsoo a copy of Sunggyu’s solo shot which surprised the younger.

 

“You happened to capture Sunggyu’s genuine self. You should put this in your portfolio.” Henry said with a smile and left him.

 

Myungsoo looked at the picture and smiled, it was indeed a part of Sunggyu he had yet seen. Through the lens earlier, he did see the authenticity of the smile but the film told another story. Myungsoo stared at the picture before keeping it inside his bag. Maybe he had seen way much more than he imagined and his perception of Sunggyu had broaden.

 

“Can you cook Myungsoo?” Sunggyu called out and the younger nodded. “Great!” He said and dialed some numbers. “Christine, prepare the pantry and tell the cafeteria to bring in the ingredients for Chicken and some vegetables. Myungsoo will cook.” He ended and then turned to Myungsoo.

 

“Let’s get you cooking.” He said then turned to the two other directors. “lunch at my office, Myungsoo’s cooking. Minho, Key and Zhoumi are invited.” He said then pulled Myungsoo towards the elevator.

 

“Yes Myungsoo, I brought you here to be my personal chef.” Sunggyu said when he saw Myungsoo trying to form sentences in his mind. This made Myungsoo’s mouth gape and Sunggyu chuckled as he find the kitten quite adorable that way.

 

“And yes, this is the other me.” Sunggyu uttered as he stepped out of the elevator and walked towards his office.

 

Myungsoo was beyond baffled at this point but he just smiled and approached Christine, he had lunch to do.

 

---


a/n: I am not so sure why it turned out to be fluffy and crackish XD wahahahah.. heads up for angst but not sure when.. but for now, enjoy the randomness ^^