love can make you blind

Forced

A/N: I want to apologize for not updating for 2 weeks or so due to a lot of commitments I have in my work and I was trying to finish my other series which are ending soon too. So allow me to present to you this update to redeem Woohyun’s character.

As much as I made him an evil doctor in here, he still played a very important role ^^

---

Sunggyu sat on the couch and made Myungsoo lie next to him, the younger’s head resting on his lap. Sunggyu played with Myungsoo’s black hair, sighing in content as he finally made his nekko completely his; the three year long wait is now negligible.

“Can I ask your reason for leaving?” Sunggyu asked after the pregnant silence that enveloped them.

“You promise not get angry?” Myungsoo asked, looking at the hyung while his lips were pouting.

“I promise.” Sunggyu held out a pinky which Myungsoo intertwined with his own pinky.

----

*Flashback*

“he hates me” Woohyun continued to mutter as he walked aimlessly around the busy streets of Seoul. “He hates me.” He repeated as he bumped into someone and fell on his behind but he didn’t seem to care.

He hugged his knees and let out the tears he was trying to hold back. “He hates me.” He repeated, the pain it caused was reverberating all throughout his body. After all these years, Sunggyu still couldn’t love him.

“Woohyun hyung?” He heard a small voice and when he looked up, he saw Sungyeol’s worried face.

The younger quickly helped him up and led him to a nearby bench, offering his coffee that he just bought from a café nearby.

“Are you okay hyung?” He asked and Woohyun just stared blankly at the busy street in front of him, nursing the coffee cup in his cold hands. Sungyeol sighed loudly and wrapped an arm around Woohyun. This took the older by surprised that he tensed up but eventually let the younger’s warmth take over him as he shed fresh tears.

“he hates me.” Woohyun ended his long story about his unrequited love, coffee now gone cold and Sungyeol sighing next to him.

“There’s only one thing to do hyung.” Sungyeol looked at him with concern, “You have to convince Myungsoo to return to Sunggyu hyung.” Sungyeol uttered and Woohyun looked at him with questioning eyes that made Sungyeol laugh. “Were you expecting that I throw a tantrum or what?” Sungyeol asked and Woohyun nodded.

“Why are you helping me?” Woohyun asked and Sungyeol sighed and looked at the quickly darkening sky.

“Because to be honest, I was a coward.” Sungyeol explained. “I kind of like Myungsoo even before he was forced on an arranged marriage with my hyung.” Sungyeol smiled bitterly. “But I didn’t do anything to stop them, and here I am hurting everyday that I watch how much they lve each other.” Sungyeol then turned to Woohyun. “But hey, at least Myungsoo cured my brother’s condition and put a smile on his face, I should be happy for them.” He finished and Woohyun nodded.

“I am such a jerk Sungyeol.” Woohyun uttered and Sungyeol nodded while punching the older lightly on the shoulder.

“You bet you are.” Sungyeol affirmed and Woohyun laughed heartily. “Have you lost your mind?” Sungyeol asked the laughing doctor and Woohyun nodded.

“You should be a psychiatrist to Yeol, you can do great in counseling.” He uttered, a smile on his lips. “And to answer your question, well maybe yes. I did a lot of things that hurt a lot of people. Maybe my brain mixed up the problems my patients often told and I just lost it.” Woohyun explained with a sigh.

“I guess love can make you blind.” Sungyeol uttered and Woohyun smiled at him.

“and stupid.” He added and Sungyeol laughed at his words while nodding.

---

“Kim Myungsoo.” He turned to the direction of the voice and frowned at the man.

“Jeongmin, I’ll follow you, just gonna talk to someone.” He said to his friend and roommate.

“You know him hyung?” Jeongmin asked and Myungsoo nodded. “Okay, don’t stay out too long.” He replied then walked towards the dorm.

Myungsoo approached the man who was leaning on his car. He had long hated Woohyun but he hated himself more for falling for his trap.

“What do you want?? Myungsoo asked but Woohyun was silent and still. “I did what I had promised to do. I left him as agreed what more would you want from me?” Myungsoo said and Woohyun frowned at him.

“You are stalking him.” Woohyun uttered and Myungsoo scoffed at him.

“It wasn’t in the agreement.” Myungsoo defended his actions.

“I know.” Woohyun uttered then knelt on the ground. Myungsoo was taken by surprise by the sudden action of the doctor.

“Please come back to him.” Woohyun spoke, tears now evident on the sides of his eyes.

“You said that I shouldn’t show my face to him ever again. I took your money so why would you want me to go back now?” Myungsoo was confused.

“Because he hates me.” Woohyun’s tears were now falling freely. “He won’t be able to forgive me if I don’t return you. Please Myungsoo I am begging you!” Woohyun was desperate and the people around them were now talking in hushed words.

“I’m begging you Myungsoo. I want my friend back.” Woohyun bowed low and Myungsoo bit his lip and pulled the doctor up to his feet and pulled him inside his dorm building.

Once they were inside the lobby, he looked at the doctor and sighed sympathetically. “I’m sorry Woohyun hyung, but I am not someone who breaks his promise.” Myungsoo uttered and Woohyun shook his head.

“Consider in null Myungsoo. Just please come back to Sunggyu.” Woohyun was beyond desperate right now and it was his only hope.

“I can’t hyung.” Myungsoo replied.

“Why can’t you?” Woohyun asked. “Have you fallen out of love with him?” Woohyun dared to ask but Myungsoo shook his head.

“Because I hurt him by leaving, I am not worthy to be loved by him.” Myungsoo replied and Woohyun laughed while the tears fell from his eyes.

“Is this some sick drama now Myungsoo? You want your pride to get in the way?” He asked, pregnant pause hang in the air for all the dramatics Woohyun more than wanted to imply on the younger. “You love each other!” He finally said and sighed. “I will take the blame for everything Myungsoo, just come back.” Woohyun uttered. “Help me get his trust back, that’s all I wanted now.” Woohyun pleaded for the last time.

“If I do go back, our deal…” Myungsoo trailed off.

“Consider it as my wedding gift.” Woohyun uttered, grinning as Myungsoo blushed at the thought of wedding. Woohyun then sighed before flashing a bright smile at the younger. “Deal?” Woohyun asked, extending his right hand.

Myungsoo bit his lip and then hesitantly shook the elder’s hand.

“Thought of a gift to give him on his birthday?” Woohyun asked as he led the way to the coffee shop down a few blocks. Myungsoo shook his head and Woohyun instantly grinned and leaned in to whisper something in his ears. Myungsoo blushed and pushed the older away as Woohyun laughed hysterically.

“You are insane hyung! You should consult a psychiatrist or something!” Myungsoo shouted and Woohyun just laughed at him.

“I am already one.” He grinned and Myungsoo just smiled at him.

Maybe it wasn’t too late to patch things up with old friends.

*End of flashback*

----

Myungsoo bit his lip as he stared at Sunggyu after telling the story behind his ‘disappearance’. Sunggyu sighed and pinched Myungsoo’s cheek.

“You black kitten!” Sunggyu uttered then took in a deep breath as Myungsoo sat up straight and rubbed his cheek. “You made an agreement with Woohyun in exchange for your scholarship? I could’ve sponsored your education!” Sunggyu was fuming.

“You promised hyung!” Myungsoo pointed at Sunggyu as he pouted.

Sunggyu took in a deep breath and sighed before pulling the younger into a sweet kiss. “You should be thankful that I love you too much to hate you.” He uttered.

“And I love you too hyung.” Myungsoo replied and pulled the older into another kiss.

They found themselves in a heated kiss, myungsoo’s back now flushed on the couch as Sunggyu moved his hands down the younger’s back. Myungsoo let out a moan as they felt their bodies came into contact. Sunggyu was grinning as they locked eyes, ready to take this intimacy to another level.

Just when Myungsoo’s hands were about to reach down the elder’s pants, the door bell rang; making Sunggyu groan in frustration and Myungsoo chuckling at how adorable the older was.

----

a/n: Well what do you know.. I made Woohyun interact with Sungyeol! So would you want the two to end up together? Lols anyway I hope Woohyun isn’t being hated anymore ~ he’s been repenting for his deeds okay~

and yes the end is super near I can smell it in the air!