special chapter

Forced

 

 

A/N: Hello everyone! This is the long overdue SP that I promised you guys.

And oh my goodness, this story had been viewed 10K times with 32 upvotes T.T Thank you everyone for making this story my most successful piece to date~ 

 

Anyway.. the SP…

 

----- 

 

Myungsoo and Sunggyu had lived happily ever after, maybe that would be a fitting ending for their rollercoaster love story yet there was still that one thing missing in their almost perfect relationship.

 

Sunggyu watched as the partner worked his magic on stubborn twins Youngmin and Kwangmin for the photo shoot for a famous clothing line.

 

“Turn to your right a bit Youngmin, give me a charming smile Kwangmin.” Myungsoo cooed but the two 6 year olds have their own world. “You won’t get your lollipops later if we don’t finish this on time.” Myungsoo added and soon the twins were very cooperative with him.

 

Sunggyu admired the younger for his patience with kids, because aside from Henry, only he could handle these difficult models. 

 

 

It’s been two years since they got married, two years of blissful relationship of swirling ebony and ivory, yet deep down, Sunggyu felt that Myungsoo wasn’t completely satisfied with it.

 

Myungsoo has always been good with kids and he knew that the younger would love to take care one of his own, two if he wanted both of them to father a child, yet he couldn’t bring himself to actually bring it out in the open because he himself wasn’t fond of the tiny monsters disguised in aegyo.

 

“Hyung, we’re done shall we go?” Myungsoo asked, adjusting the strap of his camera and waving to the twins before he focused a smile towards Sunggyu. 

 

Sunggyu wouldn’t admit it out loud but Myungsoo was just to perfect when he does that, damn he wanted the younger locked in their room and do things a married couple do.

 

“I am volunteering at an orphanage this weekend so don’t make plans okay?” Myungsoo said and Sunggyu nodded, getting accustomed to Myungsoo’s monthly trip to the orphanage as his volunteer work.

 

“You’re just flirting with the other volunteers!” Sunggyu teased and Myungsoo pouted at him.

 

“How could you question my fidelity hyung?” Myungsoo feigned a hurt expression; forcing Sunggyu to kiss the pout off of the younger’s lips.

 

“Kidding Nekko..” He replied as they interlaced their fingers and walked back to the car.

 

Saturday rolled in an as much as Sunggyu wanted to stay under the fluffy covers of his white bed, Myungsoo had dragged him for an early shower. And since he was wide awake and had nothing to do all day, he decided to drive Myungsoo to the orphanage. Myungsoo was a hyper nekko and Sunggyu can’t help but smile at the crazy but adorable antics of his life partner. He chuckled as Myungsoo hit his head on the dashboard when Sunggyu suddenly stopped, reminding the kitten to wear seatbelt; a lesson learnt the hard way.

 

When they arrived at the orphanage, Myungsoo gave the older a long kiss before stepping out of the car and dashing towards the institution. He was about to rev the car when he curiosity took hold of him, what does an orphanage has to offer that Myungsoo was allotting precious time on it? (and yes precious time they could spend in bend sleeping or making love to each other, and yes he’s kind of needy nowadays).

 

He parked his car nicely on the allotted space and then walked casually inside, a lady a little over forty greeted him warmly.

 

“How may I help you sir?” She asked and Sunggyu beamed a small smile.

 

“My partner volunteers here, he left his wallet so I need to give it to him.” Sunggyu made an excuse.

 

“Who that might be?” She asked again.

 

“Myungsoo.” He replied and a big smiled etched on the lady’s face.

 

“Oh really? You must be Sunggyu then? He talks about you all the time; I can tell how much he loves you from the way he tells his story.” She said, gesturing to follow her as she led the way towards the back where the kids and volunteers are having some summer art class. “He always tell that his Sunggyu hyung looks adorable like a fluffy hamster, he’s not lying though.” She chuckled and Sunggyu blushed a little, he never knew his nekko would brag about it.

 

 Myungsoo was called and soon he was smiling wide as he watched Sunggyu approach him. He had wanted to drag the partner’s and spend time with the kids but knowing Sunggyu’s little fear with relationships (and it took them quite a long time to be together) he figured that interacting with little rugrats isn’t plausible).

 

“Hi hyung, what brought you here?” He asked, amused and hopeful at the same time.

 

“I got curious.” He replied which made Myungsoo chuckle a bit.

 

“Stay for a while, maybe you’ll enjoy it.” Myungsoo encouraged and Sunggyu just nodded and walked around the place, observing the little monsters do paintings and other simmer crafts, courtesy of the art teacher of a local school nearby.

 

Sunggyu wasn’t particularly enjoying the whole day with the kids idea, especially when a girl aged three proposed to him out of the blue, or a kid kissed Myungsoo’s cheek; He got jealous and he knew it was petty, but he just loves the kitten way too much to share him.

 

Maybe that’s why he doesn’t want to have kids, Maybe he’s afraid that he’ll lose Myungsoo when the little monsters join their family, maybe Myungsoo will forget about his presence.

 

Maybe…

 

Out of the corner of his tiny eyes, Sunggyu caught a glimpse of a lone kid on a fairly large rock. He wondered why the kid was secluding himself, when everyone else was bargaining for attention in any way they could. And again, curiosity took hold of him as he approached the boy and squatted before him.

 

“Hello.” Sunggyu greeted, startling the boy who he noticed was timid. “Why aren’t you joining them?” Sunggyu asked but the kid merely shook his head and tried to make himself invincible, at least he thought it would be possible.

 

Sunggyu had found it strange, but even by just looking at the boy for five minutes, he could already see their resemblance; how Sunggyu shun away the world and locked himself in his white bubble. His heart ached at the sight of the boy whom he figured would be lonely. 

 

“I’m Sunggyu.” Sunggyu introduced himself but the boy just looked down on his chubby little fingers and stayed silent and still. “Can I sit next to you?” Sunggyu asked but the boy still had yet to respond. 

 

“Sunggyu hyung!” Myungsoo called out, as it was time for lunch. The older glanced to him and saw the partner running towards him. “Oh Hyunseong, I was looking for you earlier.” Myungsoo remarked, running a hand on the boy’s raven hair. “Come, let’s eat.” He urged and soon the boy stood from the rock and held Myungsoo’s hand as the older led him to the mess hall.

 

Sunggyu watched closely as the two interact and a thought slowly crept up to him. He grinned a bit and followed the two silently until they reached the mess hall. 

 

The room was crowded and loud, something Sunggyu still can’t get used to, despite overcoming his condition with the help of Myungsoo. The younger had felt the partner’s uneasiness so he held his hand as well and pulled the boys towards an empty table by the window and let them sit before he went to fetch the food. 

 

Lunch was prepared by the volunteers and as Myungsoo placed the food in front of the two, he chuckled as the hamster and the kid’s eyes disappeared into a thin line while their mouths curved into smiles. The two obviously love to eat and that what they did, Myungsoo was happy seeing the two delighted with just eating good food.

 

When the day was over, Myungsoo waved goodbye to the kids and then interlinked their fingers together as they walked towards his car. The drive home was silent until Sunggyu brought up the topic Myungsoo had wanted to discuss with him.

 

“Should we try having kids?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo’s eyes sparkled like diamonds as he nodded adorably, making Sunggyu chuckle. “We’ll talk about the options we have as soon as we reach home.” Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo let out a loud Yes.

 

....

 

A/N: am i a cliff hanger or what??

To be honest... i wanted this to be one special chapter but my brain cells just went overdrive and aince we reached 10k views... 

I decided to make a sequel which will feature the couple trying to have kids!

But........ i will only write it if at least 7 of you guys would be willing to read it.

(Why 7? Bec Infinite has 7 members and 7 is a magical number ^^)

 

Comment below if you are interested okay???