Petty

Forced

A/n: I am really trying my absolute best to update regularly. But i am sure that in the next couple of days, I’ll be very busy to the point that i’ll probably won’t update in a couple of weeks (or months)
br> So I’ll get this story going... I already have the in my head, it’s pretty angsty so mentally prepare yourself because I’ll make everyone suffer. You can unsubscribe now if you don’t like angst; I’m okay with it don’t worry.

And lastly. Thanks to everyone who’s been sticking with me till now, i hope you’re not disappointed in my writing. And sorry if i did not thank you personally. I’ll make it up with my updates though.



----

Myungsoo wasn’t sure if Sunggyu would want to talk to him after that dinner incident. He shook his head as he buttoned his shirt and went out of the bedroom, only to come face to face with the man in question. Sunggyu just woke up and by the looks of it, was a bit feverish.

‘i can’t drive you to school. Here, your allowance.” Sunggyu handed a few more bills which Myungsoo tried to decline. “I still have left from yesterday sunbae.” He replied but Sunggyu insisted that he took the money.

“There’s ham sandwich for breakfast and should i call your doctor?” Myungsoo asked but Sunggyu shook his head. It’s just a fever, it’ll come down. You’ll be late.” Sunggyu said as he made his way towards the kitchen.

“Sunbae, I really am sorry for mentioning it last night but i have the responsibility to give you this.” Myungsoo handed the envelope which Sunggyu took then continued his way towards the kitchen. Myungsoo sighed then left.



---

“So how did my brother dear took it?” Sungjong inquired and Myungsoo stiffened. “Not good, he got sick.” Myungsoo replied as he took his spoon and started eating his pudding.

“Oh, that’s mild.” Sungyeol said as he sat next to Sungjong.

“What do you mean mild?” Myungsoo asked and he just got innocent smiles from the twins. Myungsoo rolled his eyes dropped the question.

He tried to busy himself to distract himself from the thoughts of what could happen to Sunggyu and what Sunggyu can do to himself wich was unlike him really. He sighed as the bell rang and proceeded to his locker to change for PE.

PE class was very boring, because the teacher decided that they’ll have to practice some line dance for the upcoming PTA assembly; great.

They were taught some kinder level dance routine and were told that they need to stay after class in the next few days to rehearse.

Myungsoo slumped on his way home, what was bothering him was actually the thought of why Sunggyu got a fever just by hearing that he has some blind date.

Oh the blind date, it’s a bit offending too; because he’s like told to be married to the guy and then they force his supposed fiance on blind dates.

And the weird part of everything was, Myungsoo wasn’t gay. Nope, not the slightest bit since he has a huge crush on this y girl group who have debuted not so long ago.

He opened the door and saw Sunggyu sitting at the piano and not moving. He admired that elder’s features as the man sat clueless in front of the instrument and was spacing out; damn he could tell that the Kim bloodline sure has gifted features.

He cleared his throat and Sunggyu moved his head to look at him.

“you’re early.” Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo nodded.

“I usually go home at this hour, but the next few days i’ll be busy with extra curricular. Feeling better sunbae?” He asked and Sunggyu nodded, fishing out his wallet and approaching the boy.

“Here, i figure it’ll be easier if you carry this around and you can get money in case of emergency.” Sunggyu said as he handed a card to Myungsoo.

“A credit card?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu shook his head. “Debit card, i don’t like credits.” Sunggyu clarified and Myungsoo thanked him.

“Sumi already left and dinner is actually prepared. You can eat if you want to.” Sunggyu said then walked to his bedroom. Myungsoo followed him which made Sunggyu a bit uncomfortable.

“I have to change my uniform sunbae.” Myungsoo informed him as he saw the tense shoulders of the older. “Okay. Eat when you want, don’t wait for me.” Sunggyu said before entering his room.

Myungsoo shook his head as he tried to figure the freaking math problem he was solving. He was usually good with math but this particular question was like an infinite problem.

“The answer’s infinity.” He heard a voice and saw Sunggyu passing by to get some water. Myungsoo stood to follow the older, his hand clutching the math workbook and entered the kitchen.

“Can you show me the solution sunbae?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu raised an eyebrow. “So that I can learn the solution and know how to solve problems likes this. I don’t really like being spoon fed.” Myungsoo nervously said as he rubbed the back of his head.

Sunggyu took his pencil and a scratch pad from the desk nearby and scribbled the solution. Myungsoo looked at how the older easily solved the problem and realized how easy it really was.

“is that enough?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo nodded, bowed and thanked him sincerely.

“Thanks Sunbae!” Myungsoo said and walked back to the living room to get his stuff and go back to his room.

“You haven’t eaten yet?” Sunggyu called out and Myungsoo nodded.

“I wasn’t hungry earlier so i decided to work on my homework before i eat.” Myungsoo said, not really lying about it but sure he secretly wanted to eat with his sunbae.

“Join me will you?” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo nodded, placing his stuff neatly on the center table and joining Sunggyu to eat dinner.

It was a quiet dinner but not that awkward. They didn’t exchange words but that’s okay too, Myungsoo was just glad that he’s not yet chopped liver after last night.



----

Friday came and Myungsoo wasn’t sure if he should ask his sunbae if he would be attending the blind date or not. Sunggyu cleared his throat to get Myungsoo’s attention and he immediately apologized before stepping out of the elevator.

“I’m going to the blind date don’t worry. Mom would never let me live if I didn’t meet this guy.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo nodded.

“So is he coming?” Sungyeol inquired and Myungsoo nodded.

“Really?” Sungjong couldn’t believe it.

“Yeah. He said Mrs. Kim would let him live if he didn’t attend.” Myungsoo said and the twins were utterly surprised about it.



---

“Hey Myungsoo hyung!” He heard that familiar voice and Myungsoo looked at Taemin carrying his bag leisurely and he waved.

“Hey Tae, what’s up?” He asked and Taemin handed him two tickets. “Watch me please?” Taemin said with pleading eyes and Myungsoo couldn’t resist ruffling the younger’s hair.

“it’s this Sunday?” Myungsoo asked and Taemin nodded. “Sure, I’ll just ask Sunbae if i can come.” Myungsoo replied and Taemin scrunched his nose.

“You call him Sunbae and not hyung?” Taemin asked and Myungsoo nodded.

“He’s still uncomfortable with it, trust me it’s for the better.” Myungsoo said as they walked out of the school corridor and towards the school gate when the twins approached him.

“Busy this weekend?” Sungyeol asked and Myungsoo nodded while showing the tickets on his hand. “I’m attending a dance competition, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Meet Taemin.” Myungsoo replied and Sungyeol nodded

“oh really? Oh can I come?” Sungjong asked with those cute pleading eyes and Sungyeol pulled the twin away from Myungsoo.

“Are you going with hyung?” Sungyeol asked and Myungsoo shook his head.

“I don’t think he’ll like it. Uhm there’s a spare ticket so Sungjong can come I guess.” Myungsoo said and Taemin fished out another ticket.

‘Jonghyun hyung won’t make it, so here.” Taemin said and Sungjong glomped the dancer.

‘I love you Lee Taemin!” Sungjong announced and the dancer blushed. ‘Thank you.” Taemin shyly replied.

“He’s taken Sungjong.” Myungsoo said and waved good bye to them after giving the tickets to the twins and keeping one to himself.

While walking back home, he passed by a small cafe by the corner and his eyes widened, Sunggyu was with another man, a cute blonde with an pretty eye smile. They were laughing and enjoying each other’s company by the looks of it. The sight made Myungsoo frown; he wasn’t sure why but it felt like the nimbus clouds were rolling above his head.



---

A/N: I’ve decided on the pairs ~ and yes I’ll stay by my MyungGyu but that doesn’t mean i’ll make it any easier for the two.

And i’ll reveal who’s Sunggyu’s blind date on the next chapter ~ now off to update another long overdue series..