it's a good start, i guess

Forced


---

Myungsoo took in a deep breath as he stepped on the elevator where he’ll be staying for the next 6 months. He was really nervous since their first meeting didn’t go as planned. He stepped out in the 7th floor and headed towards the unit of his supposed fiancé. He exhaled loudly as he knocked on the door. There was no answer for a couple of minutes; he bit his lip nervously.

The knob clicked and he forced a small smile as the man opened the door, dressed in his plain shirt and sweats, hair tousled and eyes squinting.

“Uhm Good morning.” Myungsoo greeted and the man just left him by the door. He stood there frozen until the voice called him in. “like my mom didn’t give you the password to my unit.” The man grumbled as he stood by the living room and Myungsoo dragged his suitcase.

“We’re not in a sappy drama so don’t expect a love story. Yes I’m gay but you’re not my type.” The elder said then pointed to a room across the hall. “Bedrooms’ there, mine is the door on the right, yours are on the left.” He said and Myungsoo nodded.

“I leave for work at 8 and you probably leave for school at 7. No need to wait for each other, cook food or whatever. Don’t take this seriously. I’m Sunggyu by the way.” He said and lazily walked towards the kitchen to get some milk.

Myungsoo took the sign to drag his suitcase towards his room. “I didn’t get your name.” Sunggyu called out from the kitchen. “It’s Myungsoo Sunggyu sunbae-nim.” He said with a bow and Sunggyu dismissed him with a wave of his hand.

“that’s not so bad.” Myungsoo said as he entered his room and took in a lungful of air. “I thought he’ll chop me into pieces and feed me to the piranhas!” He said as he placed his suitcase by the edge of the bed and sat on his white bed. He took in the room and smiled, he just hope it’ll be okay the rest of his 6 month stay.

He ped his suitcase and placed all his clothes on the cabinet when he heard a knock. “Come in.” Myungsoo said and Sunggyu’s head popped in. “We need to talk.” The older said and Myungsoo nodded, finishing the last of his clothes and neatly hanging his uniform inside the cabinet. He then followed Sunggyu out to the living room and sat across him.

“I don’t like you but I have to live with you for the next 6 months. I have my rules so bear with it.” Sunggyu started and Myungsoo just nodded.

“I don’t want any strangers in my house. You can go anywhere without my consent, I am not your guardian. Go and if you want to but not in my house, not in my bed. Drink when you like but not inside my house. Don’t come home drunk and don’t stain the furniture. There’s a good old lady cleaning the house after I leave. She then returns to cook dinner before I return by 7pm. Got it?” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo just nodded.

“You’re friends with my brothers?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo shook his head. “We’re school mates but not friends.” Myungsoo told him and Sunggyu clicked his tongue. “Great, I don’t want my brothers anywhere near my place.” Sunggyu said then walked back to his room.

“Oh, and don’t ask me questions.” Sunggyu said before closing his bedroom door. Myungsoo sighed and decided to explore the unit. There’s a decent kitchen, spacious living area and a balcony. Cool! The whole place was white and Myungsoo felt like it’s a hospital with all the white furniture and decoration.

Amidst all the white stood out a few black keys of the baby grand piano nicely perched by the side of the living room. He smiled as he looked at the majestic piece of instrument; he secretly wished that he could play its keys. Sadly he’s not knowledgeable about it. Just by looking at the beautiful wood in front of him, Myungsoo knew that his sunbae takes good care of it. He lightly run his fingers on the keys and closed his eyes; he wonders how good of a pianist Sunggyu must be. Then he sighed deeply; he won’t be given a chance to do so, not if the supposed fiancé somehow hated him or just doesn’t care.

He continued with the little tour of the apartment and he found one thing peculiar about the place: there were no pictures; even Sunggyu’s picture was nowhere to be found. He tried to think of reasons for the behavior but his stomach growled so he scratched his head instead. He sighed as he settled himself in the kitchen to fix himself some brunch; eggs and bacon sounds nice.

He took out the items and started frying, immediately filling the room with the delicious scent of the cooking meat. Myungsoo smiled as he plated the food and grabbed some orange juice from the refrigerator. He was about to eat when Sunggyu came sniffing the place like a rat out on his way to find food.

“uhm, you didn’t say i can’t cook Sunbae-nim” Myungsoo nervously said as he faced Sunggyu. “No it’s ok, just smells delicious.” Sunggyu said, smiling like a cute little hamster with his tiny eyes. Myungsoo smiled and handed him a fork. “You can eat them.” Myungsoo nervously said and Sunggyu happily took the fork and ate the eggs. “Decent.” Sunggyu commented and Myungsoo just stared at the man eating his supposed breakfast. “You can eat.” Sunggyu said, placing the fork down and feeling a bit like a glutton stealing a wimpy kid’s lunch.

“Oh is it okay?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu nodded. “Yeah, you cooked this right? So it’s basically your food.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo took a bite of the bacon. Sunggyu then returned to his room as Myungsoo cleaned the dishes and pan he used.

He then entered his room and took another breath, well, Sunggyu is definitely weird by the looks of it. He has rules and he’s a bit of bipolar, but he’s cute too like a hamster; or the fact that he likes to eat. It’ll be an interesting 6 months



---

A/n: this is a bit fluffy, not the type that i would want to write or the direction of the idea i had in mind but this is what I wrote..