Chapter 9 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Still smiling while thinking about the date you had with Suho the day before, you walked over to the flower shop. The rain had set in, making all the snow wash away from the streets. You turned the corner and reached the glass door of Butterfly Flowers. You took the door handle and pushed the door, but it didn’t move. You tugged on the door, but the metal on metal noise it made let you know that it was still locked. You frowned and put your hands against the glass to be able to see inside. You noticed how the shop was completely dark. Not even the back room was lit. It was very unusual for Jungho to be late as he lived very close by. With a frown you shook your head before overthinking reasons why he wasn’t there. You hummed to yourself while taking the shop’s key out of your pocket. You opened the door and the lights.

“Oh, you’re open!” A girl said from behind you, hurrying into the shop after you. You turned around and smiled a bit awkwardly.
“We are now! How can I help you?” You asked, hurriedly taking off your coat and laying it behind the counter for now and putting on your apron.
“I just wanted six white lilies for my mother.” She said, already facing the lilies. You walked over to her and picked the prettiest flowers in the bunch.
“Perfect.” She decided when you presented her the small bouquet.
“Was there anything else you needed?” You asked her while walking over to the counter to wrap the flowers.
“No, that’s all.” She said wi

Please log in to read the full chapter