Chapter 24 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

You placed a big sheet of paper on the counter. The dim light of the closed shop shone on the white sheet, creating shadows of you and Eunmi as you bent over it. You drew the outline of the shop while Eunmi read out the measurements you had made together earlier. Within minutes you had drawn the empty floor plan of the shop.
“What do you think?” You asked Eunmi, wondering what her opinion was as she had to work in the shop more than you these days.
“The flowers over there are not being sold enough.” She remarked, pointing at the furthest isle in the shop.
“Do you recon it’s because of the lack of light?” You asked, looking at the darker isle.
“Yes. And I think it’s because there’s a higher table in front of that isle, making customers unable to see what’s behind it.” Eunmi said, you nodded and bit the bottom of your pencil.

“So the high table has to go.” You decided.
“Yes, or move it to the wall.” Eunmi suggested. She took out her pencil and started drawing some squares on the plan, organizing the flowers.
“Alright, that makes sense. But I think the high flowers on that side are blocking a lot of natural light coming from the windows. With the summer coming up we need to make use of that light so that we don’t have such high electricity bills anymore.” You said, always thinking about the finances.
“Then put the high flowers along this side, towards the counter.” Eunmi said, pointing at the wall on your left. She drew the arrangement as s

Please log in to read the full chapter