Chapter 3 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

The days passed and not many customers had come to the shop. No matter how much you shoveled the sidewalk to the entrance or how many Christmas lights you hung in the display window, people just didn’t care about flowers these days. There was only half an hour left until closing time when Jungho handed you another cup of tea. He sat down next to you with his own coffee in his hands.
“What is it with people? Why are they so excited about flowers one season and so ignorant about them the next?” You asked frustrated while watching people who walked by the front door without even looking inside.
“You can go home if you want, dear. I don’t think anybody is coming in today.” Jungho replied, ignoring your questions because he didn’t have an answer for them himself. You sighed and drank up your tea in silence before getting up. You started taking off your apron to get ready to go home.

“Oh, wait. Don’t go home just yet. I think your hunk is on his way over here.” Jungho said, looking outside. You followed his stare and noticed the packed in black winter clothes boy coming to the front door. You hastily tied your apron back on and hopped onto your seat casually. Jungho smirked a little at the sight of you acting nervous. The rubber squeaked over the floor, announcing a costumer had come in. Jungho hopped off of his chair, threw away his coffee cup and went to the back room of the shop to start on his administration work.
“Welcome.” You said, already making the coffee for him. He walked up to the counter and started to undo his accessories. You turned around and handed him the coffee, feeling flustered when seeing his smile again.
“How do you know this is my favorite coffee anyway?” He aske

Please log in to read the full chapter