Chapter 13 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

After finishing the finances you joined Suho in the shop. He had his back turned towards you while checking the flower buckets. You walked up to him, wrapping your arms around his waist and pressing your cheek against his back, letting your hands feel his defined stomach. He laughed a little, took one of your hands and kissed it softly before turning around.
“You finished?” He asked, to which you nodded. He leaned in to peck your lips quickly and smiled at you.
“Let’s go visit Jungho tomorrow.” You proposed, hoping Suho had time to go with you, but his frown said otherwise.
“I’m only off schedule at 8AM.” Suho said.
“8AM it is.” You said, making him smile and peck you lips again.

“So did you finish the flowers?” You asked him. You both turned to the flowers, so you could check his work. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders while he told you exactly what he had done and why.
“Well done.” You said, patting his stomach with your hand. You smiled a little as you realized his stomach was now your new favorite part of his body – after his eyes of course.
“So… I wanted to ask this earlier, but the wedding invitation made it a little weird…” He announced. You looked up at him, remaining in his embrace.

“What is it?” You asked curiously as he sighed.
“What’s our relationship status? Are we… together?” He asked, blushing a bit. You giggled at his question, realizing why the wedding invitation had made it an awkward one.
“Do you wan

Please log in to read the full chapter