Chapter 17 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunmi appeared into the store with a grin on her face, making you frown.
“Are you alright?” You asked her, to which she nodded a bit too happily. She took her phone and sat down on one of the chairs.
“Are you texting with one of the EXO boys?” You wondered suspiciously. She was getting close to Chanyeol in the past few days so maybe they exchanged phone numbers, you guessed. Eunmi’s eyes widened when she looked up at you.
“No! But why would you even consider that!? Did one of them ask for my number? Did you talk to them about me?” She rambled.

“Eunmi, please. You can fix that yourself, I’m not your mom. But what was it you wanted to say?” You said, trying to get her back on topic. Eunmi breathed in slowly.
“I didn’t know you were getting married.” She said, revealing the wedding card from behind her back. Your heart stopped beating for a moment and you felt dizzy seeing the card again.
“I’m not. We’re not. It’s not like that.” You paniced, grabbing the card from her hands quickly and walking towards the back room. Eunmi followed you.

“How did you find this?” You asked angrily, putting it back into its envelope.
“It was just lying there on the table.” Eunmi said.
“That’s not possible. I put it away inside its envelope. You weren’t supposed to see this!” You tried not to yell but your frustration grew. Eunmi couldn’t have found it in the place where you had hidden it.
“I’m not lying! Really. It was on the table. No envelope. Ju

Please log in to read the full chapter