Chapter 16 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

When the boys noticed you, they came to shake your hand one by one.
“So this is why you keep buying us flowers, hyung?” The boy introduced as Chen joked. You all laughed awkwardly.
“Excuse me.” Eunmi said, parting the group like the red sea, carrying flowers to the counter. She wrapped the flowers nervously for the male costumer while some of the boys studied her hands as she did. She used the wrong color combination, which you would usually point out. But this time she was under pressure and you didn’t want to scold her in front of so many people, so you decided to leave it.

“So, can I sell some pretty flowers to you guys?” You asked the group.
“Oh, you really are a flower girl.” Luhan remarked, making you smile proudly.
“Actually we just came in to meet you. We don’t really need flowers.” Sehun admitted.
“Hey! I want flowers!” Chanyeol yelled at Sehun, making you raise your eyebrows. Chanyeol looked at you and smiled apologetically.
“I mean: I would like some flowers please.” Chanyeol corrected himself. You laughed a little and pointed at Eunmi, who had finished helping the previous costumer who was now happily walking out the door.

“This here is Eunmi. She’ll help you.” You said, pulling on Eunmi’s arm and then pushing her towards Chanyeol. The both of them walked away from the group to choose some nice flowers together.
“So when is the wedding?” Kris joked. Some of the guys chuckled but your muscles tensed. You shot a look at Suho whose muscles were tens

Please log in to read the full chapter