Chapter 11 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

The bride had convinced her man to order the flowers, causing it to become a giant order and a huge profit to Butterfly Flowers. If only you could tell Jungho about it. You had tried to visit him the day before but visiting hours were strict. His wife was there and you figured she had more right to visit him, even though she insisted you would see him. You had shaken your head and told her you would see him another day. She had sighed and kissed your cheek before going up to his room. With a tear rolling down your cheek you had left the hospital.
You dimmed the lights in the shop and made your way to the back room until you heard a dull knock on the shop’s door’s glass. You turned around and saw Suho smiling at you. You smiled back and hurried to the door to open it for him, quickly locking it after his entry. He pulled you into a hug instantly and pressed you tightly against his chest. You wrapped your arms around his waist and felt your eyes starting to burn.

“Are you okay?” He nearly whispered. You had told him via text that Jungho was ill and that you were struggling with not only the lack of manpower at the shop, but also the feelings you were having about Jungho’s sudden sickness. He had tried to comfort you with words, but it was definitely nicer to be in his embrace. Your bottom lip started to tremble and warm tears began to escape your eyes.

“No.” You said sobbing. Suho noticed your cries and started to your hair gently before kissing the top of your head. Your grip on him tightened as the comfort of his ch

Please log in to read the full chapter