Chapter 26 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

You had gathered yourself to finish the shop with Eunmi so that it would be finished in time for the reopening. The both of you worked until late that night, after which Eunmi had to tell you to stop perfecting everything because it would never be perfect anyway. The truth was that you just didn’t want to go home and be alone with your thoughts. You didn’t want to think about Jungho planning out your life like he had. And you didn’t want to think about the people who had something to do with it.

But once you laid in bed you realized that MiYoung, Suho and probably even your mother had everything to do with it. Maybe even Eunmi, since meeting her was planned out as well. Had your whole life been a set up? A tear rolled down your cheek and onto your pillow when the thought of your dad having something to do with it crossed your mind. You fell asleep with a frown on your forehead that night and your dreams were only nightmares, making it hard to wake up the next morning.

You were more tired than if you would have worked in the shop all night, but you had to reopen and celebrate. So you got dressed and walked over to the shop where Eunmi was already waiting.
“Don’t you have the key?” You asked with a frown when you saw her waiting in the wind.
“I forgot to bring it with me.” She excused, making you sigh.
“Are you okay?” She asked while you opened the door. You both stepped inside and the lights.
“I’ve been better.” You admitted, but di

Please log in to read the full chapter