Chapter 18 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

The weekend couldn’t have come fast enough. The shop had been so busy that you considered hiring another employee. You had visited Jungho once more, but he was asleep during your visit so you just left flowers and a card for him. Maybe it was for the best that he was sleeping. The wedding invitation hunted your mind and you were too curious to not ask about it again. At the same time though, you didn’t want to upset Jungho and make him heal slower. Suho came to pick you up at the shop and pulled you into a very much needed hug right away.

“Where are we going today?” You wondered with a smile. He was driving his car while holding your hand as much as possible.
“I thought it would be fun to go to a museum.” He announced, creating a smile on your face.
“A museum? That’s so cute, Suho.” You said as a compliment. He blushed and tried to laugh it away.
“There’s actually an exhibition about how religions or things we know as normal came to exist.” Suho vaguely tried to explain.
“So… Will we find out where the sphinx comes from today?” You wondered. He smiled wide, a smile that made your stomach flutter with joy.
“I guess so.” He said and kissed your fingers quickly.

Suho had arranged a tour guide for the both of you. The museum was very quiet, so you didn’t have to worry about being recognized as ‘idol on a date with mystery girl’ because of that.
“Do you happen to know where the sphinx comes from?” You asked, not afraid to sound ridiculous. Suho laughed a little, squeezing into your hand which he was holding. The tour lady smiled at you.
“Yes, good question. That’s actually the n

Please log in to read the full chapter