Chapter 31 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

A month later you found yourself standing in the shop with a smile. You had an amazing boyfriend who – although he was busy – made sure you were taken care of. Sometimes he would send s to check up on you, just so you wouldn’t feel alone. Eunmi and you had become the best of friends, still as close as ever and still working together as good as ever. Flower season was going full on and people were coming to your shop where good service was guaranteed. Your new shop layout worked out perfectly and people complimented the changes quite often. Things like ‘it used to be so dark in here’ were said on a daily basis, making you smile of pride. You hadn’t spoken to Jungho, MiYoung or your mother as you felt too betrayed by them to even respond to their phone calls. And in some way that actually relieved you. That was until the shop’s door opened and revealed your mother.

“We need to talk.” She announced while stepping towards the counter you were standing behind.
“What if I don’t want to talk? Or does that mess up you guys’ plan?” You spat, walking into the back room. Your mother didn’t hesitate and followed you in there.
“Who knows about that plan?” She asked you directly.
“Eunmi and Suho. Since they were in it as well it seemed only fair for me to ask them if they had something to do with it.” You responded.
“They don’t.” Your mother said.
“I know that now.” You spat back.

“Can you get Eunmi and Suho to Jungho’s house tonight?” Your mother said, ignoring your spats.
“No, I cannot. I don’t want to go to Jungho’s house. If you have anything to say, come and say it here.” You stated. Your mother sighed.
“Can you get Eunmi and Suho to the shop later then?” She asked in a much calmer voice.
“I can’t guarantee anything.” You said without looking at her.
“Alright.” She just said and left again. Eunmi hurried into the back room to find you with a frown on your face.
“I guess we’re finding out tonight.” You simply said. Eunmi gasped and hugged you quickly.
“Okay, let’s work hard until then.” Eunmi said and you nodded. Work was really the only way to distract you at this point.

That night Suho came to the shop, hugging you tightly as soon as he saw you.
“Are you scared to find out?” Su

Please log in to read the full chapter