Chapter 30 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

You weren’t nervous at first, but after hearing Eunmi say “Oh my God” for the twentieth time, some adrenaline did start to kick in. You were in a cab on your way to the venue where EXO was going to perform that night. You both had dressed up slightly and it felt great to do so for once. After working in the flower shop for years, fancy outfits weren’t really relevant… Ever. So going all out was a bit out of your comfort zone, causing you to go for tight dark jeans with high stiletto heels and a long dressy shirt in grey. A long necklace and a bracelet made it all go as fancy as you could get for now. Eunmi on the other hand looked like she was no stranger to parties and dressed festively. She wore black high heels and a leather skirt with her button up shirt tucked into it. All kinds of bracelets and big earrings with feathers on them completed her outfit.

“Oh my God.” Eunmi whispered again.
“Eunmi…” You said calmly.
“Hmmm?” She replied, looking at you.
“Could you please shut up?” You asked calm and polite. The cab driver looked at you as if you had gone insane, but if Eunmi said Oh my God one more time you were willing to jump out of the taxi and take another one. Eunmi got the message though and she stopped saying her little three word phrase.
“I hear Chanyeol has an eye on you.” You said, wiggling your eyebrows at her. She immediately started to giggle.
“Where did you hear that?” She asked, still giggling. You laughed a little.
“Lay told me when I talked to him a few days ago.” You said. Eunmi gasped, leaving her staring out the window with lights in her eyes for the rest of the way there.

An uptight and strict lady guided you and Eunmi through the backstage area. She didn’t look all too happy to see you both, but since you had all the proof you needed to get in, she had no choice but to let you in. She knocked on the door with EXO’s name on it, after which one of their managers opened the door.
“Eunmi and MinRae there you are.” He said, completely ignoring the annoying lady. She left quickly as she noticed she wasn’t needed anymore. The manager opened the door for you and let you in. You both greeted the guys one by one.
“Everything’s okay now?” Lay asked you when you greeted him.
“I think so. Is he still grumpy?” You asked him in return, making him laugh.
“Not more than usual.” He said and winked.

Still laughing at Lay’s smooth talking you moved onto Suho who was sitting on his make-up chair. He bent over to quickly peck your lips.
Please log in to read the full chapter