Chapter 33 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everyone present seemed to be extremely relieved. Eunmi was relieved to know that she had become best friends with a fellow half cherub, meaning that she didn’t have to keep her own origin a secret. Suho was relieved to know that his girlfriend was destined to be with him and that he never had to let her go. Jungho, MiYoung and your mother were relieved that you took the news so well and that they didn’t have to hide it any longer. And you were mostly relieved to know that you weren’t crazy – or at least not completely crazy.
“I feel so much better.” Your mom said after a tight hug from you.
“I don’t.” Jungho joked as he physically felt the bond between you and Suho get stronger. You looked at Suho before you sat down and smiled a little.

“Why did you wait for four years after my dad passed away? I only met you when I was 4 years old.” You asked, starting to tie the pieces together. MiYoung smiled at you.
“That would be my fault. See when Jungho accepted your father’s quest I knew that I was going to lose my husband. I tried to talk him out of it, which was selfish and useless of course. So after months of grieving over my husband who was still alive, we decided to give you some time to let you grieve over your own father as well. Jungho and I waited for your heart to be fully healed before interfering with it.” Miyoung explained.
“Why did you keep it all a secret after that?” You asked, promising yourself that it would be the final question.
“Your father asked us to keep it a secret and let you find out on your own. He told us your finding skills were so good that you would eventually find out yourself.” Your mother told you, making you laugh.
“You came to us three quite often ever since you were little, asking us things you were suspicious of or letters you found. All those things were related to cherubs, but we never told you because we thought you would find out on your own.” MiYoung added.
“Of course, this time it escaladed.” Jungho said, sounding weaker and weaker. You sighed.

“You should go home, Jungho.” You said, feeling guilty for falling in love with Suho.
“We should all leave.” Your mother said and stood up from her chair.
“If you have more questions, don’t hesitate to call or come by, okay?” MiYoung said while helping Jungho off of his seat. You all w

Please log in to read the full chapter