Chapter 2 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

“In your situation I would recommend Carnations,” you said while walking over to the Carnations. He followed you naturally.
“They’re colorful and full of life so they can make people feel better in no time. Or the Gerbera Daisy,” you said, turning around and pointing at them. He followed your moves again.
“That’s a very simple looking but colorful flower that blooms well even in this weather. No need to worry about maintaining them as they are very strong, making the receiver feel stronger as well.” You explained. The costumer nodded and turned back to the Carnations, doubting between them in his mind. You smiled at him, waiting for him to say something.
“What about that one?” He asked, pointing at the Amaryllis. Your heart skipped a beat when he pointed at your favorite flower and thought hard before you spoke so you wouldn’t sound too excited about ‘just a flower’.
“Ah. That’s the Amaryllis. They stand for pride and success after struggle. This would be a flower for if your friend gets out of the hospital and goes back to work for example.” You explained, barely breathing in the process. You really did love that flower and the fact that he picked that flower too made you feel really excited.

“Alright. So what’s your favorite flower?” He suddenly asked, making you a bit flustered. He took a sip of his coffee casually while he waited for your answer.
“Actually, the Amaryllis you just pointed at is my favorite flower.” You answered. The boy almost choked on his coffee making him cough while my eyes widened in shock.
“Are you alright?” I asked, surprised. He nodded with a blush and put away his coffee quickly.
“Yes, yes, I’m okay. So eh, which one for my friend then?” He quickly asked, standing by your side again. You laughed a little to relieve the awkwardness. You looked to your side and saw Jungho was still keeping an eye on you.
“The pink carnation would tell your friend that you’ll always be there for him. Is that something you’re

Please log in to read the full chapter