Chapter 27 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Sounds great. Just… How do I wrap flowers?” He asked giving you a innocent puppy face. You walked away from the counter to take some flowers to let him wrap it. He walked around the counter to stand behind it with Eunmi. With help from the both of you he turned into a proper flower wrapper. He wasn’t good and he wasn’t quick, but he got the job done.
“That will do.” You said, looking at the wrapped flowers. Chanyeol smiled down on his creation before Eunmi pulled on his arm, making him turn around.
“If customers want to write a message, there’s cards available for them right here. You can just take it and let them write it.” Eunmi explained while Chanyeol nodded.

“So are you ready?” You asked, looking at your watch. Chanyeol and Eunmi turned around with a smile.
“I’m ready.” They said at the same time, making you laugh. You walked over to the door with Chanyeol and unlocked it, to leave it open for the customers to come in.
“Welcome to Butterfly Flowers.” The both of you said to the – mainly teenage girls – customers. Chanyeol walked back to the counter quickly while you and Eunmi started to help the uncontrollably hyper girls. Most of them only bought one flower to let it be wrapped by Chanyeol and then give it to him. But the further into the day, the bigger the bouquets as girls were eager to give him the best bunch. You shook your head with a sigh, but as long as they were paying customers you were okay.
 


The end of the day came quicker than you thought and you wre sat in the back room with Chanyeol and Eunmi before you kn

Please log in to read the full chapter