Chapter 15 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

The rubber sound on the floor made you look up from behind the roses. A girl of about your age had entered the store. Her face was friendly and her smile revealed her personality.
“Good afternoon.” You said with a smile.
“Hi. I saw that you were looking for employees.” She said directly. You walked towards her.
“Yes, I am.” You said with a firm smile.
“I’m Sung Eunmi, 25 years old and I would love to work here.” She said bowing slightly.
“Alright. What’s your experience?” You asked, not feeling like having a formal job interview with her. After all Butterfly Flowers wasn’t a formal shop in the first place.
“I worked at my sister’s flower shop for a year until it went bankrupt.” She said, sad but proud at the same time. You nodded with a hum.

“And how many hours a week were you planning to work for?” You asked, considering she probably would have another job or college to attend to.
“I would love to work here as many hours as possible, honestly.” She said. You squinted your eyes and then smiled. You shook her hand.
“Sung Eunmi, you’re hired.” You said. Eunmi’s face changed to complete excitement.
“Really!?” She said with a giant smile. You walked to the counter and handed her a Butterfly Flowers apron to wear.
“Your first task will be to take away the ‘looking for employees’ sign.” You said with a smile while she put on the apron. She nodded happily and took the piece of paper from the door.
 


“Oh my God!” Eunm

Please log in to read the full chapter