Chapter 19 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Were you thinking what I was thinking when she talked about the cherubs?” You asked Suho. He had taken you to a cozy restaurant to finish your date. He smiled a little and took another bite of his food before answering.
“You shouldn’t think about it so much anymore. Just enjoy life, okay? Enjoy being here with me and don’t worry about some creepy invite that makes no sense.” Suho said. Suddenly you felt attacked by his words as they were so sudden and unexpected to you.
“I’m enjoying life a lot! I’m here enjoying life with you, aren’t I?” You argued, continuing to eat your food angrily.
“No, you’re contemplating on where that invitation came from, what it means and why it exists.” He argued, pissing you off more.
“I just don’t get it Suho! I want to get it! It doesn’t make sense!” You yelled, wanting to cry because you were feeling like he didn’t understand you when you thought he did.
“Please don’t yell.” He pleaded.

“Don’t yell!? I’m not yelling!” You yelled. Suho rubbed his forehead with the palm of his hand and looked up at you. You were biting your lip from the inside, looking at him with big eyes to fight the pointless tears.
“Babe. Please, take a breath and take some water.” Suho said, taking your hand and rubbing it gently. You did as he said and breathed in and out slowly before taking a sip of your water. You put down the glass of water and looked at him waiting for him to speak again.
“Jungho is doing much better right?” He asked, letting you nod as an answer.
“Next week he’ll be back home.” He added, you nodded again.
“Next week, we can visit him again and ask him about the invite.” Suho suggested.
“Okay.” You said while taking a deep breath.
“Okay. Now please, eat.” He said and you obeyed once again, eating in silence.
 


You your heels when you reached your apartment door. Suho cupped your face, lifting your chin

Please log in to read the full chapter