Chapter 23 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

The door buzzed as you walked in, taking the elevator up and greeting MiYoung by the door. You hugged her and walked inside, seeing Jungho reading a newspaper on the sofa in the living room. He looked up and cheerfully greeted you, looking a little better than last time. You hugged him before sitting down next to him on the couch, letting MiYoung bring tea for the three of you.
“Are you feeling as good as you look?” You asked Jungho teasingly before taking a sip of your tea.
“I’m feeling amazing, so if I look amazing then yes.” He replied, pinching your cheek.

“How’s the shop?” MiYoung asked you.
“Oh, great. Spring season is treating us well after a struggling winter.” You said with a smile. You looked at Jungho for a reason you weren’t even sure of.
“I heard you got to order lots of special flowers?” MiYoung asked. She had never been into the flowers as much as you and Jungho, but she always tried to talk about it.
“I got to order fifteen beautiful tulips. They’re white with red stripes on them. Really gorgeous.” You explained to her, seeing her eyes light up as well.
“Those flowers really do sound special. For a wedding?” She assumed. You smiled at her effort to understand flowers.
“For a wedding, yes. Must be an expensive wedding because their order was very pricey.” You said laughing a little.

“I’m glad the shop is running well.” Jungho said with a smile and nudged his head towards MiYoung. You shot your eyes from Jungho to M

Please log in to read the full chapter