Chapter 32 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Can I add something?” Eunmi suddenly spoke when a silence fell. You looked at her and nodded.
“I’m half cherub too. My mother was a cherub.” She said to you, making your eyes widen.
“And you never told me!?” You tried not to yell.
“You never asked! I didn’t know that could be it. I never thought… I’m sorry.” Eunmi said, her shoulders hunching over slowly. You shook your head and rubbed her upper arm.
“That’s okay. At least now I know why we work so well together.” You said laughing before turning back to Jungho.
“So… What are my cherub powers? Will I die after fulfilling a task as well?” You wondered.
“As a half cherub you’ll solely have the task of making people happy. You were given the passion for flowers and making people happy with flowers.” MiYoung explained. You smiled and nodded. At least now things started to make sense to you. The utter happiness you found in making people happy with flowers wasn’t weird at all, it was your blessing!

“But with that also came the gift of finding things…” Your mother said, making you frown again.
“The envelopes…” Suho realized, making you realize as well.
“And the little flower in the field, remember?” You said to Suho, who nodded.
“The gift of finding things came with your curiosity. The strongest curiosity a person can contain that almost broke you two up after finding the envelopes.” Jungho added.
“That’s all cherub powers?” You asked, amazed.
“Yes, it is.” MiYoung verified. You turned to Eunmi.
“Do you know your cherub powers?” You wondered.
“Mine are the ability of obedience and hearing between the lines.” Eunmi said. You nodded with a smile again as you had recognized her gifts while she worked for you. 

“MiYoung, are you a cherub as well?” Suho asked, making you turn back to her again.
“Sadly, I am not. Against all odds I fell

Please log in to read the full chapter